Freddyshouse Guild (Destruction - Core)

Squidbot

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, I'm pretty new to FH, but I would be interested in joining you guys on the Destruction side. All my MMO friends are staying in their respective games, too many people have a bad taste in their mouths after AOC, and don't want to move to another new MMO yet, so at present I'm all alone in Warhammer.
I have a long, loooong, history of MMO's, and I'm bloody excited to start on War, it's the best new MMO I've played in ages.
I'll be starting tomorrow, with the SE headstart, as a Black Orc (WAAAGH!!!), and I haven't picked a server yet.
Oh, and the mrs will probably be coming along too, but not at headstart.

Anyway, enough babbling! Hope to see you in game.

bighairydemon

Fledgling Freddie
I defo would like in. I haven't posted on this forum before but used it a lot recently with all the GOA account activation issues etc.

I will be rolling a Chosen and will be starting tomorrow hopefully.

Skorn

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in on the fun, will probably roll Marauder, but that could change.:cheers:

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Just incase people missed it. Add Spookie to your friends list when you get in game. :)

Squidbot

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers, Spookie. I'm off work tomorrow, by coincidence, so I'll be hammering the key authentication page from the moment I get up :D

Twilight

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, ill join when i get on tomorrow, well if my se code arrives by then =/

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Oke do we have an alt server picked so we can try the oposite side on it along with fellow FH'ers ?

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Server is 8 Peaks

PM Spookie with your name so I know who to invite.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
We are no longer accepting new people for the time being so if you haven't PMed me or posted you'll have to wait.

O:100/D:300 person queue on the server atm.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
We are no longer accepting new people for the time being so if you haven't PMed me or posted you'll have to wait.

O:100/D:300 person queue on the server atm.

sent you a pm

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
so the servers allready full... damn.. o well I have to go and shop som food with the G/F but will try to be on tonight...
Spookie: sent you a small amount cash for the creation of the guild...

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think the server can be full as such prolly just staggering the load at initial starter areas. PQ's are already hugely camped but massive que times for scenarios on the orc area.

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Stuck in the queue now, WAR really doesn't like alt-tabbing does it!

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
still doing /who spookie and getting nothing in game mate, we need to get a guild rolling:)

NVM just realised im on the wrong fucking server, thats the 3rd time the little selection box has jumped to a different server on me.

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Most aren't camped that bad, queues (in game) are short, PQs are busy and people are ranking up quickly.

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
well it works fine with me.. runs it in windowed mode and has explorer one one screen and war on the other.. no problems yet...
1h 41m 45s in queue... yay.... but I'll get there

scorpius

Fledgling Freddie
now if i didnt work for myself and i wouldnt believe any excuse id give me, Id be phoning in sick tomorrow

saks

Fledgling Freddie
So they are slowly raising the amount of ppl allowed to log in? in order to keep the lowbie areas from getting swarmed?

T

Tenebrarum

Hey guys, i'm also looking for a nice destro guild, as an Ex-DAoC player for a very long period... i'd like to know my chances? ;)

Spookie: Sent u "sort of" an app ;) if u'd be most kind to read it =)

Cya inside!

osiriz88

Fledgling Freddie
Holy shit! Destruction sure is overpopular. :lol: I wonder why. The game seems very well balanced etc. Must be because of all the EMO people who likes darkness and evil etc. :D
Well. Enjoy your 2 houor login queues and 30 min queues to scenarios.

Glad I picked order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom