Freddyshouse Guild (Destruction - Core)

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Server: KARAK EIGHT PEAKS
Guild Name: Four One Four

I thought it needed a new thread just to make thing less cluttered and easier for those who want to join to get their hands on the info they need. Basically this is a continuation on of the open beta guild we had going (so close to a standard as well :()

We're looking to join the #war.prydwen/White Rose server. It means not only will be get a better experience. We will also avoid all "Oh well in WoW we did this..." comments! :p

The server is yet to be announced (WR don't want it getting out just yet.) but anyone else with a CE who will need to know it. Give me a PM and I'll reply the moment I know.

Send a tell to Spookie ingame for an Invite!

Beyond that our doors are open to everyone on FH. Regular events if people wish to attend. Elitist pricks need not apply. Shiny happy people.

:D

Helfar

Fledgling Freddie
Pls let me know as I have CE, but the ointment is helping.... oh and I will need to know which server to try to get into :)

knightyc

Fledgling Freddie
im getting CE ill pm you when done with this

got £50 back off tax man today just in time :p WOOT!!

Aesis

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, I am looking for a WAR guild but I haven't really followed this one during Open Beta =). So I have a few questions: How many people did this guild have in OB? Who are the founders of this guild? Does this guild have any relation to any old DAoC guild? Do you already (or plan for the future) to use some sort of voice communication program? Do you plan to make a guild website besides these forums? Well thats about it. I can think about a few more questions but then it mind seems I take this too seriously ;). thanks edit: cant seem to get ""Enter"" to work?

Jorge Regula

Fledgling Freddie
Hopefully we'll end up on a server where Destro is a little less dominant. The four hour queues for each scenario that we have to sit through on Hirn isn't much fun.

P.S. How to edit a post? :|

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
Well I got the CE so I'm in... just tell me what server and I follow like a puppy... a puppy with swords and a lust to kill order but the same consept... =)

Mortious

Fledgling Freddie
Ill come along, I enjoyed being with you guys in the OB and I have CE so Send me details :)

Jilson

Fledgling Freddie
Been looking for a guild, seems this fits the bill for me, will be rolling a Zealot :D

Failrien

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to join also. SE Headstart here (Monday morning). Will be a Zealot. TA :D

rayben

Fledgling Freddie
If you need another guy, count me in.
SE though so not until monday. I'm going emo with a sorceress (male though)

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
If you can check your inboxes that would be loverly. :)

Lavitas

Fledgling Freddie
Hey, would be interested in joining this guild as it's always more fun playing with a regular group of people in these type of games. Will be joining the game on monday and I think I will be making a marauder although not certain on that, quite liked the witch elf from what I played of it during open beta. Give me a shout if you can provide a home for me :)

Spookie

Fledgling Freddie
Oh btw be sure to add: "Spookie" to your friends list so I can get something organized. :p

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Shaman SE preorder here that would like to hang out with you guys. :)

Diggler

Fledgling Freddie
I was in the beta guild n I'll join this one too =) info please

Lawoos

Fledgling Freddie
This may be a stupid question :D But how many can u totally be in a guild? I'll start on monday with a witch elf, and I'd love to join if there is still room left

Gomez0511

Fledgling Freddie
Rolled shaman in OB was fun so I'm in 2 nice to share some giggles with you all. Gonna roll a shaman on Monday SE pre-order.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Count me in Spookie, only managed to get an SE but I will be there on the monday! most likely going Chosen :D

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
me and 4 of my IRL m8s will be looking for a guild on destruction aswell! :)

Think we will be playing sorceresss (me) shaman, DoK, chosen not sure about the 5th yet

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
Which server guys ? Would be nice to play with some daoc players

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom