Freddyshouse Guild (Destruction - Core)

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by Spookie, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Spookie

Spookie Fledgling Freddie

Server: KARAK EIGHT PEAKS
    Guild Name: Four One Four

I thought it needed a new thread just to make thing less cluttered and easier for those who want to join to get their hands on the info they need. Basically this is a continuation on of the open beta guild we had going (so close to a standard as well :()

We're looking to join the #war.prydwen/White Rose server. It means not only will be get a better experience. We will also avoid all "Oh well in WoW we did this..." comments! :p

The server is yet to be announced (WR don't want it getting out just yet.) but anyone else with a CE who will need to know it. Give me a PM and I'll reply the moment I know.

Send a tell to Spookie ingame for an Invite!

Beyond that our doors are open to everyone on FH. Regular events if people wish to attend. Elitist pricks need not apply. Shiny happy people.

:D

2. Downanael

Downanael Fledgling Freddie

Destro? Boo!

3. Spookie

Have to appeal to the majority. :)

4. Helfar

Helfar Fledgling Freddie

Pls let me know as I have CE, but the ointment is helping.... oh and I will need to know which server to try to get into :)

5. knightyc

knightyc Fledgling Freddie

im getting CE ill pm you when done with this

got £50 back off tax man today just in time :p WOOT!!

6. Halgar

Halgar Fledgling Freddie

Sounds good! Count me in :cheers:

7. Acrisius91

Acrisius91 Fledgling Freddie

Why will it mean we'll get a better experience? :S

8. scorpius

scorpius Fledgling Freddie

sounds like a plan

9. Aesis

Aesis Fledgling Freddie

Hi, I am looking for a WAR guild but I haven't really followed this one during Open Beta =). So I have a few questions: How many people did this guild have in OB? Who are the founders of this guild? Does this guild have any relation to any old DAoC guild? Do you already (or plan for the future) to use some sort of voice communication program? Do you plan to make a guild website besides these forums? Well thats about it. I can think about a few more questions but then it mind seems I take this too seriously ;). thanks edit: cant seem to get ""Enter"" to work?

10. Jorge Regula

Jorge Regula Fledgling Freddie

If I end up buying the box, I'm in.

11. Spookie

Ex-DAoC players know how to RvR. ;)

12. Jorge Regula

Jorge Regula Fledgling Freddie

Hopefully we'll end up on a server where Destro is a little less dominant. The four hour queues for each scenario that we have to sit through on Hirn isn't much fun.

P.S. How to edit a post? :|

13. Everz

Everz FH is my second home

Fact :worthy:

14. Spookie

That's the idea behind keeping everything so under wraps to maintain a server balance. :)

15. twix112

twix112 Fledgling Freddie

Well I got the CE so I'm in... just tell me what server and I follow like a puppy... a puppy with swords and a lust to kill order but the same consept... =)

16. Mortious

Mortious Fledgling Freddie

Ill come along, I enjoyed being with you guys in the OB and I have CE so Send me details :)

17. Jilson

Jilson Fledgling Freddie

Been looking for a guild, seems this fits the bill for me, will be rolling a Zealot :D

18. Failrien

Failrien Fledgling Freddie

I'd like to join also. SE Headstart here (Monday morning). Will be a Zealot. TA :D

19. rayben

rayben Fledgling Freddie

If you need another guy, count me in.
    SE though so not until monday. I'm going emo with a sorceress (male though)

20. Spookie

If you can check your inboxes that would be loverly. :)

21. Lavitas

Lavitas Fledgling Freddie

Hey, would be interested in joining this guild as it's always more fun playing with a regular group of people in these type of games. Will be joining the game on monday and I think I will be making a marauder although not certain on that, quite liked the witch elf from what I played of it during open beta. Give me a shout if you can provide a home for me :)

22. Spookie

Oh btw be sure to add: "Spookie" to your friends list so I can get something organized. :p

23. dee777

dee777 Loyal Freddie

Shaman SE preorder here that would like to hang out with you guys. :)

24. Diggler

Diggler Fledgling Freddie

I was in the beta guild n I'll join this one too =) info please

25. Lawoos

Lawoos Fledgling Freddie

This may be a stupid question :D But how many can u totally be in a guild? I'll start on monday with a witch elf, and I'd love to join if there is still room left

26. Gomez0511

Gomez0511 Fledgling Freddie

Rolled shaman in OB was fun so I'm in 2 nice to share some giggles with you all. Gonna roll a shaman on Monday SE pre-order.

27. Uara

Uara Part of the furniture

Count me in Spookie, only managed to get an SE but I will be there on the monday! most likely going Chosen :D

28. Lookdaddy

Lookdaddy Can't get enough of FH

me and 4 of my IRL m8s will be looking for a guild on destruction aswell! :)

Think we will be playing sorceresss (me) shaman, DoK, chosen not sure about the 5th yet

29. Erulin

Erulin Fledgling Freddie

Which server guys ? Would be nice to play with some daoc players

30. thergador

thergador Fledgling Freddie

give pm with server name when know if poss