FH news FreddyBeer 2012

FreddyBeer 2012 is set for 20th July, 2012. Can you make it?

• Total voters

Vae

Resident Freddy
So a week away - Any chance of firming up the plans a little? At the moment the plan seems to be Bodeans BBQ but which branch at which time. Is the plan to meet in a pub beforehand? Also any confirmations from people about their attendance?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I will offload it to Zarjazz. All I know is that I am staying at his. Zarjazz sort it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Disorganised fucker :)

Right then, Bodeans - Tower Hill 20th July - reasonably priced (for London), good food & beer.

I'll book the table on Monday and will post an exact time then but we're probably looking at around 6:00pm to meet up at the restaurant after work. For those tourists who are arriving in London earlier then I'm sure we can accommodate something is needs be. There's more than enough bars in the area for drinks afterwards if people feel so inclined.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Sounds great. I think I finish 3:30 that week so pre drinks or something could be fun

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
I can't offer a free bed for certain, if my sister is visiting that weekend then it will be a no.

Not one of you said you don't mind sharing with his sister. You all suck.

Clown

Part of the furniture
Utini is alive! What happened to the exclamation mark a la mank!

Clown

Part of the furniture
I'll book the table on Monday and will post an exact time then but we're probably looking at around 6:00pm to meet up at the restaurant after work.
How long will you guys be there? I've got a work thing and then we're probably watching Batman after work too.

Zarjazz

How long will you guys be there? I've got a work thing and then we're probably watching Batman after work too.

Table is now booked for 6pm and we should be there for a couple of hours at least. I'm sure we have the technology to post an update here if we move to somewhere else afterwards :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I won't make dinner, as I won't finish work till 5, and I'm over in Chessington. I'll be around for a drink (of soda as I'm on call) later though.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
also, I can't make it. I suck, etc :(

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just noticed this as I ignore the stickies cos I can't read blue text on blue backgrounds....

So now I can't make it... :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Table is now booked for 6pm and we should be there for a couple of hours at least. I'm sure we have the technology to post an update here if we move to somewhere else afterwards :)

By any chance did you put my name down? I have been reading this thread mainly on my phone and forgot to actually vote Yes!

Zarjazz

By any chance did you put my name down? I have been reading this thread mainly on my phone and forgot to actually vote Yes!

I've booked enough seats for the yes votes and the usual cancellations and walk-ins. It'll be under my name (Vince) but just look for the loud mouthed Italian cunt in the corner called Deebs

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Vince?! What kind of name is that for someone who's not an American 80s playboy?

Vae

Resident Freddy
Myself and hopefully Mycenae should be attending. Think I said that already but doesn't hurt to reiterate it in terms fo the table booking!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I won't get into London Bridge until about 6.15, so I guess 6.30-45 to get over the river.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Oh the seat will probably be downstairs so you won't have any phone signal

Bahumat

FH is my second home
If people get there, or finish work before 6:00 make a note on here as there will probably be a few of us who can meet up for a beer or 10

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If people get there, or finish work before 6:00 make a note on here as there will probably be a few of us who can meet up for a beer or 10
Currently stuck at work, fuck sake! :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I finished at 3:30 so have had a few pints and been reading my book. Gonna go for a wander as I'm a light weight and will be wasted before jy starts if I stay in the pub lol

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
People are arriving. In basement and no service!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'll be a no show, late leaving work and an having to do some actual work whilst on call

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Had a great night with vae, Mycenae, deebs, zarjazz and dagaffer :)

Fuck deebs can drink a lot!

Thanks for a fun evening, nice to put faces to the name.

If another one comes up everyone should come :)

gohan

FH is my second home
Didn't really know about it as I don't read stickies xD should of made a new thread every month, it's the only way I'll pay attention

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guys - I really did want to come along but my finances still are shot to pieces. Good news is the house is almost sold, me and Mrs-Soon-To-Be-Ex-J are getting on ok, I have ready access when my sons want to visit and I'll be sort of solvent soon! Deebs - you're top of the list for a city drink when I can, and I reckon we should get Lamp along because he has a classy fridge. Vae, Mycenae, I'm sorry pals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom