FH news FreddyBeer 2012

FreddyBeer 2012 is set for 20th July, 2012. Can you make it?

• Total voters

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Time has caught me up and Zarjazz mentioned it to me today, FreddyBeer. I now work in London (the City to be exact) and so do many of my fellow Freddies. So, the questions I ask are simple:
  • Who would be up for a FreddyBeer sometime in May?
  • The cost will be high (more than £5)
  • No tracksuits
Let me know. I do not know London that well so will be leaning on Zarjazz to recommend a place to eat (great quality food).

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Not at that price no, not really a freddybeer and more of a lets make sure only the rich come.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Not at that price no, not really a freddybeer and more of a lets make sure only the rich come.
Not at alll, I am not rich but would still be there. That includes the meal and then beers etc.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What the stat monkey said.

Meal + beers for £100. I have a Nigerian friend who is looking for investments. Would you like me to hook you up with him?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
You want to live and work in central London on my wage and then justify that in one night? :D

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
For my wedding anniversary, I took the wife to a michelin stared restaurant, the total bill came to £140. £100+ each does seem a little high.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Well it depends on what you're doing, £100 on just beer is excessive, but a good meal, several drinks including entry to a club is going to be £100-ish.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Fuck knows what Deebs is smoking but £100+ for good food and drinks is pretty hard to achieve even for central London and trust me, I've tried :)

If you just want to filter out the chavs the no tracksuit requirement will have already done that. Frankly £30-40 is more realistic for decent grub and some drinks.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Dweebs is out of touch with reality, the problem is he just can't see the real world past the end of his nose ;)

30 - 50 quid for food and a few drinks is fine, I'd suggest food for those that want it at one venue then drinks at another?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
always fecking london ... why not guildford way seems that were quite a few live i hate going to the smoke

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok, edited the OP.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
cant stand whiskey .. drinks moscow or poland for some vodka ok

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Beer sounds like a fucking plan to me!

Who's got the 2002 photo's tucked away still?

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
I think I've got some photos from that time we met up. In a pub. And drank some beer. What year was that?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
For my wedding anniversary, I took the wife to a michelin stared restaurant, the total bill came to £140. £100+ each does seem a little high.
I took the Mrs to a 3 michelin starred place back on our honeymoon and it cost about £150 including champagne. Was a while ago mind but that was for two people.

Anyway, I'm job-seeking so no can do sorry.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Bodeans is a fucking meat feast of awesomeness. Not exactly high class dining, but good food, large portions and a reasonable price.

Syri

FH is my second home
Long as I've got nothing else on that day, I could be up for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom