FH news FreddyBeer 2012

FreddyBeer 2012 is set for 20th July, 2012. Can you make it?

• Total voters

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
London I hear you say? I can probably be in London whenever this happens. Would be interesting to see the faces behind the posts.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
TBH £100 on a night out on the tiles in London doesn't even raise an eyebrow. I know places where the girls charge you £2000 for a different kind of burger...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Its gotta be around the £3+ mark. I usually order drinks as part of a round, so pretty clueless how much they're charging me

The pub near me is doing draft Peroni for £4.20 a pint. Ordered one last summer.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I only just saw this thread, and it looks like things have changed from the original plan in terms of cost?
I'm up for bodeans as those burnt ends are awesome! The one I went to was by tower of London.

Drinks after sounds great as well. Means the people on a tighter budget can still come, but not blow all their money.

What day would it be? A Saturday, so we can recover the day after lol? Also what about times, as I'm probably not the only one reliant on trains to get home etc.

Tbh if it was in the summer, maybe even a few weeks we could start the session from the afternoon?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Avoid the Olympics weeks fellas but personally I would make it on the day of an England Euro 2012 group match, start early and get hammered. The atmosphere will be rocking.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
5 weeks? Seems like most people need a bit of notice.

Bit? That's like coming home and seeing a notice on your door that in the distant future of 2020 the robots have taken over and that the management is terribly sorry for the noise.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
shame i never noticed these until after i left the UK :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
its a trap, deebs is actually the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang.. you'll see :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I will be drinking in London this coming Friday, more than likely at The Fire Station (Waterloo station)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tony, I'll be at the slug near the Eye. Will pop up and see you first.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Tony, I'll be at the slug near the Eye. Will pop up and see you first.
Forgive me, where is that? Around Waterloo I know The Fire Station, the entrances and the IMAX. That is about it.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's near the London Eye mate, 5 minute walk from the station.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's near the London Eye mate, 5 minute walk from the station.
Ah cool, you have my mobile. I should be around Waterloo from 6pm on Friday so drop me a text and we can meet up. Little fucker :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
WEll I don't finish work till 6, so don't expect me till at least 8 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom