for the green fg hib that don't add us

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Behmoth said:
we play by the rules not everyones elses little made up rules that vary from group to group.

Dont fancy fielding a fg though in agramon some nights? It's the most fun you can have on your PC that doesnt have a detrimental effect on your vision!

pip

Banned
Comon:( this adding shit is getting boring now,if you dont like to die don't play simple as? certain folk that dictate how this game should be played can Fo, take up chess thats a 1v1,Folk that send there realm mate insults about this should just fo to.It's realm v realm not 8v8 1v1:wanker: sooner people realise this the better?

Ps...If you want to insult me due to this post can fo I DON'T CARE

swords

Can't get enough of FH
My opinion is that the players make the game. Always have done and always will do.
No you're not stupid, just not wise to the Opness of Chillax :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Comon:( this adding shit is getting boring now,if you dont like to die don't play simple as? certain folk that dictate how this game should be played can Fo, take up chess thats a 1v1,Folk that send there realm mate insults about this should just fo to.It's realm v realm not 8v8 1v1:wanker: sooner people realise this the better?

Ps...If you want to insult me due to this post can fo I DON'T CARE

bovered.jpg

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Behmoth said:
we play by the rules not everyones elses little made up rules that vary from group to group.

I meant the proper FGguildgroups or setgrps wanting FGfights and abide by certain noaddrules and such.

(im not flaming you guys or anything, u play as you want and I have no issues with that at all)

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Mate I think yesterday was the first time I ever fought you guys? I dont recall any adding, maybe it was an incident in the bowl? Go to the bowl, dont expect clean fights mate.

Come to Agramon if you want a clean fight, but when its the zerg area things are bound to get confused. In your cases tho you blatently added on us, which will ofc bring some bad rep towards you lot !!
so why do you come Fh moaning about adds if u arent on agramon ?youre rep is already ruined so i gues thats why you doesent care, but we do.and at bowl we dont take it to serius if someone adds for ovius reasons :)and i dont care if u remeber it ore not since we are 8 ppl that knows what you did to us sevral times last night, and thats why we buttfucked u 1 time when you fought SC at graveyard

Gratscensi

Banned
Mdrfckrs messing with cens, i'd give ya'all a good beatdown any day, but im sure the chief can do that himself.

+ SC always been adding r-tards

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Btw, soloers.
Unless we know your name or you emote us or you do something to clearly show us you're not an adding ****, you're prolly gonna get steamrolled if you're roaming on the graveyard-side of the river aslong as IRvR is there. Just had way to many adds there ruining alot of fights for us.

will you kill me if i run around with my huntress/SB/skald? :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
pjuppe said:
will you kill me if i run around with my huntress/SB/skald? :)

Tell us your chars names and as long as you don't add on us, we wont add on you :D /emote us if we do start killing you though and we'll stop.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
swords said:
That was Larutha, he said he was ''soloing'' you.
Actually we were tired of adds coming from the graveyard so we squished everything pretty much around there to stop the same people we left adding on us. I did point out your case but he is Scottish. They hold grudges for no reason and shout FFS alot on vent :p
Accept my deepest apologies since he's a Scot git who cannae be arsed.

No worries, tbh it had got that way pretty much. Wasn't my usual group (Gahn had the pleasure?? of my healing) & they were getting added on by all & sundry. He's Italian & shouts FFS a lot on vent too ;).

I know you lot & tbh I've never seen you add on anything ever.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
the funny thing is when I said to this celtic leaf army dude not to add. his response was. and I shit you not.

I pay my subs etc. when you pay my subs I wont add!

-----------

its like the lemons think we are even debaiting the fact that they are not allowed to add! You cannot add because I say so. You cannot add because it says in the rule book you cannot add! this is the fooking mindset you are up against. like when someone is creating logical arguments like this to justify their behaviour you just think.. oh my god they dont get it... no one can force you not to be a dick irl too but in life its important to be cool as a person rather than a numbnut. Same in a game, you can be lame or you can play in good spirit.

They just dont fooking get it. No player can or cant tell you what to do. This is about people who just basically are responsible for driving game numbers down and make the game boring.... I mean casters that sit at crau keep wait for stealther fights so they can run in and set pet and leech nuke RP. I aint saying hey you cant do that its against the fooking rules. Im saying get a fooking grip and go play the game in some meaningfull way with honor and balls, instead of just being a worthless nonce that makes the game unplayable all round. contribute something positive to the game, be a player that other people like to fight and like to meet, be someone that opponents look forward to facing and have some respect for etc. that should come naturally to a player of a game to have fun but play good, not play like a dick and see how many targets he can grief kill.

thats what im getting at. theres too many worthless players out there. Fine no one can stop you doing your thing, but we can fucking have a good chin wag about it and discuss on the RVR forums.

and seriously celtic leaf army... what a bunch of lemons....

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Jarahl said:
(on a side note, I've seen some very good development comming from SC and GA, starting to play alot fairer and also better, cheers lads)
I can't say I've seen the same from you. We haven't fought you much inside Agramon though (if we've ever). Might also be the Synergy PuG's that always zerg/adds (~5 Synergy, ~3 reps.), but always out of Agramon so /shrug.

Anyway, always room for improvement everywhere, noone is completly innocent looking back on the time game has been out, including SC.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
censi said:
one of the first few runs i did with the hunter got jumped by inf on bryna. started dick swinging and FG (all savage conclave or at least 6+) insta pwned it.

slirre was in group but the inf got pwned by casters.

also remeber yelling please dont add newbs.
Been along time since we had 6+ SC in SC group, lately we've run with 4 SC, 2-3 TR and 1 WoV. And we rarely pass Brynja.

And we've never grouped with Slirre, we rarely even run with a zerker these days... :p

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Getting facts straight and/or beeing a completly clueless moron...

Jarahl said:

Hahah...:)
Isnt it fun to hear Synergy recap what has happened during an evening? They dont get 1 fact straight, they never add (hehe we all know how that goes, dont we? Wanna change the Guildname to "Weaddfortherealm" instead mate?:)

To refresh your memory abit mate, you arrived at a fight just north of the graveyard, a Hib and Mid group was fighting, about half of both groups dead from both sides. You charge in start killing of Mids first, the remaning mids back off (since this is your second blantat add on them this evening) ress up, while you kill off the few remaining Hibs. The Mids, annoyed with you reenter the fray with the intention only to hit you, but their shaman lds, so they chase you down into the water unbuffed and you get lucky and kill them off...afterwards thinking you are dah bomh you do /clap with most of your group.

Now shaman relogs again as you have left and goes to back to the Mid keep. All get rebuffed. Now really annoyed at your perusual always add policy, finds you fighting SC, gives you a well deserved lesson, and the shaman goes through your entire group doing /rofl...

The Mids /send to SC saying that they are sorry for the payback, but Synergy had it comming for adding on everything everywhere...their reply is yea we know they have been adding all evening, so just keep doing it.

Now the Mids, kind as they are decided to give Synergy a second chance at showing that they are actually able to fight a fair fg vs fg fight without having to add, but they didnt show up more during that evening.

Now thats a straight account of what happened. So in your own words, Get your facts straight and dont just make up stuff, or atleast try to connect the information going from your eye to some kind of braincells before opening your mouth. Its easier to actually make sense that way mate, try it I promise you youll be surprised on how much you actually understand when you do that!:)

/Charmangle

ps. In the end, it looks to me like GA, SC, are working hard at getting their bad reputation clean. But CM and Synergy looks like the same thing still to me...Mates if you dont care about your rep, just dont come complaining about the retributions. ds

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm, well since GA just blatantly added on one of our fights obviously they're back to old tricks tonight. KoS time.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
there should be an addition to the CoC that all add whine must be back:ed up with videoproof of the incident in question. the you added on us first-argument is just pointless since everyone seems to add out of revenge of previous wrongdoings.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
well, Shivae and friend as it was more precise upon analysis. Still, SHOCK!

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
... bla bla ... to long :D

i remember talking to one from synegry on irc (monday)and he said somthing like.. we add outside agramon.. and that was like after the second add from you..

it's ok but dont be awaiting any rep points for that..

And yes we added on your fight vs SC..

if i dont remember wrong we had a very nice fight vs a hib grp.. NFD i think at graveyard and you just came charging in..

but sure.. you added and we added.. if you dont want us adding on your fights then show some respect and dont add on our fights, even outside agramon, its pretty easy to see if its a 8vs8 fight..

If we go to like zerg areas bowl ect.. we all know that we will be added on and we can live with it :D

i promise if i see you run pass us and dont add you will have my respect and a rep point or two :D

Ging

Part of the furniture
feril said:
i remember talking to one from synegry on irc (monday)and he said somthing like.. we add outside agramon.. and that was like after the second add from you..

it's ok but dont be awaiting any rep points for that..

And yes we added on your fight vs SC..

if i dont remember wrong we had a very nice fight vs a hib grp.. NFD i think at graveyard and you just came charging in..

but sure.. you added and we added.. if you dont want us adding on your fights then show some respect and dont add on our fights, even outside agramon, its pretty easy to see if its a 8vs8 fight..

If we go to like zerg areas bowl ect.. we all know that we will be added on and we can live with it :D

i promise if i see you run pass us and dont add you will have my respect and a rep point or two :D

whoooo :)

chicken/egg situation imo!

Ging

Part of the furniture
charmangle said:
Hahah...:)
Isnt it fun to hear Synergy recap what has happened during an evening? They dont get 1 fact straight, they never add (hehe we all know how that goes, dont we? Wanna change the Guildname to "Weaddfortherealm" instead mate?:)

To refresh your memory abit mate, you arrived at a fight just north of the graveyard, a Hib and Mid group was fighting, about half of both groups dead from both sides. You charge in start killing of Mids first, the remaning mids back off (since this is your second blantat add on them this evening) ress up, while you kill off the few remaining Hibs. The Mids, annoyed with you reenter the fray with the intention only to hit you, but their shaman lds, so they chase you down into the water unbuffed and you get lucky and kill them off...afterwards thinking you are dah bomh you do /clap with most of your group.

Now shaman relogs again as you have left and goes to back to the Mid keep. All get rebuffed. Now really annoyed at your perusual always add policy, finds you fighting SC, gives you a well deserved lesson, and the shaman goes through your entire group doing /rofl...

The Mids /send to SC saying that they are sorry for the payback, but Synergy had it comming for adding on everything everywhere...their reply is yea we know they have been adding all evening, so just keep doing it.

Now the Mids, kind as they are decided to give Synergy a second chance at showing that they are actually able to fight a fair fg vs fg fight without having to add, but they didnt show up more during that evening.

Now thats a straight account of what happened. So in your own words, Get your facts straight and dont just make up stuff, or atleast try to connect the information going from your eye to some kind of braincells before opening your mouth. Its easier to actually make sense that way mate, try it I promise you youll be surprised on how much you actually understand when you do that!:)

/Charmangle

ps. In the end, it looks to me like GA, SC, are working hard at getting their bad reputation clean. But CM and Synergy looks like the same thing still to me...Mates if you dont care about your rep, just dont come complaining about the retributions. ds

i'll have u know that meh and my band of brothers are fucking pure!

you should apologise for even mentioning my guildname as you are NOT worthy!

Charmangle no offence but normally your posts are rational and well thought through - what happened?

This incident at the grave yard - we saw u killing guards i believe and saw the hibbers inc on you, so we attacked them and they fled like dirty cowards back to the tower of refuge! i remeber distinctly saying what a bunch of faggots in cup-n-string voicecomms!

next thing i know is one of your dirty discusting filthy groups m8's started n00kking my pure, valient, skilled & perfect team of highly sexed yet still wanting more team m8's, so unfortunatly we had to unleash poooonnage on joo. Not fair i know but u must never ignor a poo-poo!

Still i felt i would be shunned in snowdonia for stinking of mid, no matter how often u try to scrap shit off ya shoe some always sticks !

:m00:

******E D I T******

Your all shit and im great!

Knothead

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
the funny thing is when I said to this celtic leaf army dude not to add. his response was. and I shit you not.

I pay my subs etc. when you pay my subs I wont add!

-----------

its like the lemons think we are even debaiting the fact that they are not allowed to add! You cannot add because I say so. You cannot add because it says in the rule book you cannot add! this is the fooking mindset you are up against. like when someone is creating logical arguments like this to justify their behaviour you just think.. oh my god they dont get it... no one can force you not to be a dick irl too but in life its important to be cool as a person rather than a numbnut. Same in a game, you can be lame or you can play in good spirit.

They just dont fooking get it. No player can or cant tell you what to do. This is about people who just basically are responsible for driving game numbers down and make the game boring.... I mean casters that sit at crau keep wait for stealther fights so they can run in and set pet and leech nuke RP. I aint saying hey you cant do that its against the fooking rules. Im saying get a fooking grip and go play the game in some meaningfull way with honor and balls, instead of just being a worthless nonce that makes the game unplayable all round. contribute something positive to the game, be a player that other people like to fight and like to meet, be someone that opponents look forward to facing and have some respect for etc. that should come naturally to a player of a game to have fun but play good, not play like a dick and see how many targets he can grief kill.

thats what im getting at. theres too many worthless players out there. Fine no one can stop you doing your thing, but we can fucking have a good chin wag about it and discuss on the RVR forums.

and seriously celtic leaf army... what a bunch of lemons....

lol tard sorry the game has changed how it was meant to be, didn't realise that you could only do 1vs 1 or fg vs fg
lol worthless players tell you what let the worthless player all leave and what do you have...dead game where 100 people max pay subs fag

and what was such a let player even doing staining himself with being around the zerg area. i was going to leet it lie but i will right now your responses and lets see what happens

censi

Can't get enough of FH
lol tard sorry the game has changed how it was meant to be

great opener. this is gonna be a good'un.

didn't realise that you could only do 1vs 1 or fg vs fg

u dont have to (dont worry though)

lol worthless players tell you what let the worthless player all leave and what do you have...dead game where 100 people max pay subs fag

not a bad idea, the end game would become a bit more competative and prolly less ZZZzzzz. Nice of you at least catagorise yourself as worthless for clarity purposes.

and what was such a let player even doing staining himself with being around the zerg area. i was going to leet it lie but i will right now your responses and lets see what happens

well I try to mix it up a bit. Bleed was pointless due to Pip and SH. The bowl area in from crim was not bad but slightley too much traffic. The east crauch bridge and road to bleed was the dead, beno was dead. The west bridge was actually nice lots of solo sneaks giving good fights and respecting other people fights. Ofc there were some numbnutz mixed in with them too.

Isnt it about time u went and payed your subs...

your guild suxs balls, and from the sounds of it the lemon guildmaster epitomises all it stands for.

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
I said to this celtic leaf army dude not to add

censi said:
No player can or cant tell you what to do

I'd say that's exactly what you did :touch:

It's like a f*cking soap this - will tune in tomorrow for the latest update on who's not added now...:drink:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
nah when I say I told him dont add. its not like. U CANT ADD! Lord zeus has removed your add ability!

Its more like hey dont add u lemon!

thats what im getting at. Its like ofc I cant stop people doing things. U can only try and have a go at them. Make sure you name and shame them etc. or try and bring them around. like when I played hib I would try and reason with the people that did it and get them to adjust their playstyle. Hell, I even got killsemba destealthing and standing there watching while his group mate chelsea FC got pwned 1v1 by another assasin.

it is just a question of enlightenment. Once people grasp the concept they become better players and have more fun.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
thats what im getting at. Its like ofc I cant stop people doing things. U can only try and have a go at them. Make sure you name and shame them etc. or try and bring them around.
And its people trying to verbaly enforce this whole 'adding' situation which has caused many new players to give up on RvR, if it keeps carrying on in the end there will be no casual players left.
But then from your comments i guess you would be happy about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom