for the green fg hib that don't add us

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
sorry we don't understand quickly that y don't add and we get CM adder from the back sorry :(

regz

Fledgling Freddie
damn NFD has been respecting fg fights again? bloody nice ppl they r :twak:

:p

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Sorry Censi but the Savage Conclave GG does not add... not sure what you are baseing this on. But think again

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its fooking true.

there used to be a wealth of FG's kicking around on this cluster that played for competative FG rvr, and would also respect other 1v1 fights without any inclination to add etc.

thats gone now. I have yet to see a FG that doesnt flatten anything and everything regardless of circumstances.

peeps seems offended when they are tainted as lemons. But thats basically the point of this forum imo. give praise to opponents who give you a good fight and play with some honor. rip the piss out of the rest. its nothing personal, after all they pay their subs.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry Censi but the Savage Conclave GG does not add... not sure what you are baseing this on. But think again

u been borrowing pips <bag> pipe!

Nate

FH is my second home
aye censi...don't know what your talking about tbh...there hasn't been any adding/zerging(if there ever was) from our group for a long time now, there is a pug that has been running around with some members from Savage Conclave..and i don't know what they do for the policy on adding/zerging..but thats not Skarbonefists group (The ones in all black except a rust cloak on the whole group)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Censi stop opening your mouth without engaging brain to change feet. Since I have been running with the Summer Group and more recently the Savage Conclave group (about 5 months now with all black armour and rust cloaks) we dont add on ANY fg fights or kill solo'ers with the rare exceptions of horner or bridge/zerg areas.

What other members of SC do is not my concern but the main SC GG i run with does not add in the way you say. Ask the other named groups we fight about adding if you still dont believe it. TT, NFD, etc etc as its those groups we have the best fights with.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
as for the rest (savage conclave, enemies of the realm, ga, celitc spick army, dark aurora, td etc etc etc the rest basically) your all lemons.

censi said:
peeps seems offended when they are tainted as lemons. But thats basically the point of this forum imo. give praise to opponents who give you a good fight and play with some honor. rip the piss out of the rest. its nothing personal, after all they pay their subs.

People aren't offended when they are called lemons, they may well be offended by thoughtless racist comments though and that is very, very personal.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Deadweight89 said:
big love to TT <3

Everybody lubs TT tbh. Must be the new fotm (apart from when they nuked down my solo druid this evening by the graveyard :*( ).

censi

Can't get enough of FH
one of the first few runs i did with the hunter got jumped by inf on bryna. started dick swinging and FG (all savage conclave or at least 6+) insta pwned it.

slirre was in group but the inf got pwned by casters.

also remeber yelling please dont add newbs.

was same shit on the ranger, cept was on recieving end of it. skarbonefist name rings a bell as a shameless adder.

sorry if u think otherwise.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
whats a spick though seriously. I dont like using racist words. I just thought this was slang for idiot or something.

Nate

FH is my second home
censi said:
one of the first few runs i did with the hunter got jumped by inf on bryna. started dick swinging and FG (all savage conclave or at least 6+) insta pwned it.

slirre was in group but the inf got pwned by casters.

also remeber yelling please dont add newbs.

was same shit on the ranger, cept was on recieving end of it. skarbonefist name rings a bell as a shameless adder.

sorry if u think otherwise.

we haven't played in midgard all day, slirre has never grouped with us..so ur mistaken

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Genedril said:
Everybody lubs TT tbh. Must be the new fotm (apart from when they nuked down my solo druid this evening by the graveyard :*( ).

That was Larutha, he said he was ''soloing'' you.
Actually we were tired of adds coming from the graveyard so we squished everything pretty much around there to stop the same people we left adding on us. I did point out your case but he is Scottish. They hold grudges for no reason and shout FFS alot on vent :p
Accept my deepest apologies since he's a Scot git who cannae be arsed.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
stevah said:
sorry we don't understand quickly that y don't add and we get CM adder from the back sorry :(

NFD rock! :) Not seen anything but great play from them personally and tbh, their tactics bloody hurt ...

censi said:
gotta give respect to FG's that play with honor.

as for the rest (savage conclave, enemies of the realm, ga, celitc spick army, dark aurora, td etc etc etc the rest basically) your all lemons.

Can speak from personal experience that savage conclave have been a great foe who haven't added on any fights as far as I've seen and yes, their guild group is different from the odd few PuGs some of their members join. I'm guilty of this myself. If I join a PuG and they roll a soloer, I'll be the first one to ask them not to but at the end of the day, I'm not going to be able to stop them, nor is anyonelse. Just a shame that we always seem to meet them in awkward places/times, but that is just down to crap luck on our part :cool:

GA have also been respectable of late, despite their past.

censi said:
thats gone now. I have yet to see a FG that doesnt flatten anything and everything regardless of circumstances.

You fighting on bridges or something?

Genedril said:

Sorry :( There were a few random casters running about adding on fights and you must have been mistaken for someone who did add. Will remember your name (Paul?) and all of our group will almost definitely respect your soloing as long as the same happens for our fights :) As soon as anyone yells to not add on vent, we don't. Same with pulling off in fights, even if it means we die because of it.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
censi said:
whats a spick though seriously. I dont like using racist words. I just thought this was slang for idiot or something.

I thought it was another word for 'spastic' which is as bad as calling someone a 'retard'.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
I can remember before i "retired" in may, groups like SC and GA was some of the worst adders i knew.

However things have changed dramatically for the better :) And SC above all has improved ALOT since what i can remember from back then. In both play and behaviour.

QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
bah @ e respecting fg v fg but not soloers. :( and steam roll e on site.

im still to have a fg let me live lol

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Just make a point of not adding, some groups will leave you.
There are still cocks ofc, lots of them too..

Lethul

FH is my second home
swords said:
Just make a point of not adding, some groups will leave you.
There are still cocks ofc, lots of them too..

like that cleric in TT, Celadon or so. Running duo with sorc and adding on every 1on1 he sees. Does that mean i should add on TT?:mad: i dont wanna add on you daemyr :<

feril

Fledgling Freddie
todays fights were great. had some nice and long fights with NFD today and other GG's.. great jobb all..

the only grp's that added was CM and Synergy as always :D

must say that SC havent added on any of our fights for a long time. and if they do they are quick to withdraw and send a PM..
Misstakes are made by us all.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
feril said:
todays fights were great. had some nice and long fights with NFD today and other GG's.. great jobb all..

the only grp's that added was CM and Synergy as always :D

must say that SC havent added on any of our fights for a long time. and if they do they are quick to withdraw and send a PM..
Misstakes are made by us all.

LOL mate but your a fucking tosser. Synergy had a GG out yesterday, went to Agramon, nothing there so decided to run in Emain. First fight vs the zerg we got added on in the back by Valheru, was very close to the bridge tho so we let it slide.

2nd fight we fight something in the gap between the Grogans and the zone wall near the bowl, you lot jumps in and completely rolls us from the side, good adding.

About 30 mins after that, we was fighting some grp near the water at the graveyard side, ONCE MORE you come in from behind and rolls us, we nearly had the other grp tho. Then you are such a mature bunch that you do /rofl at us. Good work :clap: So House of Smek calling other people adders is just hypocritical!

Only fights we had yesterday that looked like we was adding was a time where we met a grp (cant remember if it was hib or mid) just N or the river near the Banana pets, we engaged but noticed Theurg pets in there so we thought wtf? Apparently TT engaged JUST 1 sec before so we pulled off.

Other fight was when we saw Luz' hib grp comming from the tower on the graveyard side, we engaged and apparently some mids did aswell exactly the same side. Other than that, we didnt add on nothing mate, except the few obvious bridge clearing duties.

Get your facts straight!

(on a side note, I've seen some very good development comming from SC and GA, starting to play alot fairer and also better, cheers lads)

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
gotta give respect to FG's that play with honor.

Are you sure you are playing the same game as me. I don't deny we have a hiccup or 2 and I am sure that is true of most groups.

Nate

FH is my second home
Jarahl said:
LOL mate but your a fucking tosser.
great sentance to start with if your trying to get your point accross....

(on a side note, I've seen some very good development comming from SC and GA, starting to play alot fairer and also better, cheers lads)

Thanks for the side note, but tbh..i'm getting quite bored of fighting your group..outside agramon there has not once been a clean fight where you won afaik. I wouldn't really say nearly half a year of a add/zerg policy being "starting to" but thanks anyway, maybe one day you'll figure a good one out for yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom