for the green fg hib that don't add us

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
gotta give respect to FG's that play with honor.

as for the rest (savage conclave, enemies of the realm, ga, celitc spick army, dark aurora, td etc etc etc the rest basically) your all lemons.

The lemonhead did a brainfart:england:

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
yesterday was beyond crap. even got to zergy for my taste. i wish iRvR in hib would end.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
I have to say i couldnt tell whos who guild wise out there in Emain, but i cant remember a FG or even small grps EVER leaving me alone when i get wanky assassin tasks to Crim Outpost, or in small grps, i get steamrolled either by hibs or mids. I will say tho, ive noticed Midgard adding on Fights all the time from the back especially around the bowl area or the bridge, but tbh, if albs r stupid enuf to actually fight on Crau bridge they deserve to get killed tbh.

Ud think by now theyd have realised theyre just bainshee food , why cant we try fighting around emain instead of just one spot. Bridges...are...gay

Gahn

Resident Freddy
pjuppe said:
yesterday was beyond crap. even got to zergy for my taste. i wish iRvR in hib would end.

Aye, tbh after 4 runs in which we got buttbanged from behind 4 times in a row we decided to leave only clear fights from MILES away. U can guess there weren't that much -.-
Got 4-5 clean fights in all night, decided to engage the zerg at 1 point tbh.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
Was nice that NFD and grv/mael decided to go agra at one point, had the best fights of the evening there. Emain's a bit too messy for my liking :(

stevah

Fledgling Freddie
we stay at agramon for 20-25 min but we see only 1 fg alb and 3 mid , so we can't inc anything

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
Sollers said:
Was nice that NFD and grv/mael decided to go agra at one point, had the best fights of the evening there. Emain's a bit too messy for my liking :(

always fun fighting TT!
got to a point where it was only NFD and TT running around agra so had to head to emain! Bit of an add-fest, but you get what you pay for and were all nice guys irl etc.
looking forward to meeting everyone on agra-wednesday!

Moneo

Fledgling Freddie
I would love hib raiding back their relict, bolg and crim.....then we could have some decent Agramon RvR, but atm the irvrsituation in hib isn´t what we like.

ok it does help the rps for us lower grps since yesterday we did some zergfarming after replacing our warr with an rm since he had some pc probs but tried to respect all the fg fights...

and if you are looking for a fg fight near the bridge sorry m8 thats a bit ridiculous.

maybe in 10 years we will instantly recognize your asses and maybe pull back but atm when you fight spread out near a bridge with hundreds of pp you are just some zergppl so stop whining o_O

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Got a pretty philosophical view to fights in iRvR now, 1/2 a year ago getting adding would of frustrated me, but now i've reached a zen like state of expectation, so its just water off a ducks back.

Wasn't bad around the graveyard, the usual full groups honouring the fights. Shame that other small groups and soloers, plus adding groups (well CM i noticed) have decided to go over there and ruin other peoples evening. Only thing that can be done is if Hib/Mid then emote a surrender to each other and a throat slit on the adders, if hib or mid against alb then alb group withdraw.

Personally ive got surrender bound to my S key and it comes in very handy. Last night was a case in point when a mid group nearly rolled us in agramon because they saw a realm hunters shirt. A bit of furious emote spamming (on both sides) and we managed to disengage. Thanks guys.

Think i'll bind throat slit emote to shift-s :)

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
Thanks for the side note, but tbh..i'm getting quite bored of fighting your group..outside agramon there has not once been a clean fight where you won afaik.

Which means we won the clean fights in agramon! rhaar.

Tbh emains crazy I was with AC's group last night since synergy was FG and most groups were trying hard to keep fights clean except a certain alb group that just looked confused bless them (not synergy, TT, AC btw).

! mid group was also rp horny but overall not bad.

2 things did make me laugh in this thread firstly Censi not using racist language (irc ftw mate)

and secondly him not including Synergy in the Lemon catagory...although really we know he thinks we're a subset of fruits far below Lemon status but i still wub him!

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
LOL mate but your a fucking tosser. Synergy had a GG out yesterday, went to Agramon, nothing there so decided to run in Emain. First fight vs the zerg we got added on in the back by Valheru, was very close to the bridge tho so we let it slide.

2nd fight we fight something in the gap between the Grogans and the zone wall near the bowl, you lot jumps in and completely rolls us from the side, good adding.

About 30 mins after that, we was fighting some grp near the water at the graveyard side, ONCE MORE you come in from behind and rolls us, we nearly had the other grp tho. Then you are such a mature bunch that you do /rofl at us. Good work :clap: So House of Smek calling other people adders is just hypocritical!

Only fights we had yesterday that looked like we was adding was a time where we met a grp (cant remember if it was hib or mid) just N or the river near the Banana pets, we engaged but noticed Theurg pets in there so we thought wtf? Apparently TT engaged JUST 1 sec before so we pulled off.

Other fight was when we saw Luz' hib grp comming from the tower on the graveyard side, we engaged and apparently some mids did aswell exactly the same side. Other than that, we didnt add on nothing mate, except the few obvious bridge clearing duties.

Get your facts straight!

(on a side note, I've seen some very good development comming from SC and GA, starting to play alot fairer and also better, cheers lads)
LOL who´s the hypocritt you added on us 3-4 times before we added you at graveyard... i admit we added on you at graveyard just couse you never let us fight alone...

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Konstantin said:
LOL who´s the hypocritt you added on us 3-4 times before we added you at graveyard... i admit we added on you at graveyard just couse you never let us fight alone...

House of Noobs for the Lose!

Its Rhymes!

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
skarbonefist name rings a bell as a shameless adder.

Was this as a soloer or within a group/

If its as a soloer, then I haven't solo'd since I was RR5 - RR6, if its within a group, then the driver (paccie) picks the fights.

Though in 2005 we did go through a few months of shameless adding. Policy was do unto others that was being done to us, though it tends to go in a vicious circle.

If its when I am driving as my paccie then fair enough, I put my hands, I have driven the group into a fair few on going fights (Skarmedidoc). Thats why Natealer drives now, needs more skill than I have to recognise when its ok to pile in.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Hum, we work v hard on not adding on FGfights nomatter where they are, if we ever do its a genuine mistake. Solocasters with DIbots and shit goes down, same for duos killing solos and trios and bigger. We pretty much always leave a 1on1 alone unless the enemy is a notorious adder that have ruined alot of fights.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
whats a spick though seriously. I dont like using racist words. I just thought this was slang for idiot or something.

Here's one dollar, (gives one dollar to the kid) go and buy yourself a clue kiddo.

Aerendur

Fledgling Freddie
It was rather funny at times. At one point we ran south past crim tower to engage some albs. Another group of albs added from the north, so we kited south to the hill.

Then a mid group appears from the water and joins the fight. Struggling to get albs on mids we somehow managed to stay alive in a little corner of the hill.

Then another group adds from the south to wipe us clean.

Ofc in irvr areas you cannot always expect clean fights. And this one was rather funny, but around the graveyard some groups could really have seen that people where fighting or withdraw when you did notice. Did seem to improve over the evening though.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
lol had to laugh at censi last night he was being a prick ..once again. irvr in hib so he was "soloing" at crau bridge and then complained when he was added upon. i sometimes forget that all other hibs hibs have to stay at max radius from censi as is leetnees seems to blind us and fill us will jealousy that we need to leech "his" realm points and spoil his game. i must remember censi owns this game and he can despatch us at a whim.

Have a funneh screen shot with him telling me to "fook off adding bastard" and then saying go eat some tapas (admit there is a tapas bar in manchester - but have a funny feeling he thought i was spanish so maybe he was trying to be rascistalso with his celtic spick army quote) so he is breaching coc telling me i'm adding; he is now griefing me and also racsist undertones in his pm's

I hope puberty soon wears off and he may grow into a decent human being with a little luck

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
It's a f*cking drama a minute round here. Can't wait to see who's not added next! :drink:

Bondoila

Fledgling Freddie
Behmoth said:
lol had to laugh at censi last night he was being a prick ..once again. irvr in hib so he was "soloing" at crau bridge and then complained when he was added upon. i sometimes forget that all other hibs hibs have to stay at max radius from censi as is leetnees seems to blind us and fill us will jealousy that we need to leech "his" realm points and spoil his game. i must remember censi owns this game and he can despatch us at a whim.

Have a funneh screen shot with him telling me to "fook off adding bastard" and then saying go eat some tapas (admit there is a tapas bar in manchester - but have a funny feeling he thought i was spanish so maybe he was trying to be rascistalso with his celtic spick army quote) so he is breaching coc telling me i'm adding; he is now griefing me and also racsist undertones in his pm's

I hope puberty soon wears off and he may grow into a decent human being with a little luck
Your post tells that you know he don't wont any adds, so why do it ?

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Thats no way to talk to one of the Realm Overlords....

Say sorry now........SAY IT!!!!!

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Calmin said:
Thats no way to talk to one of the Realm Overlords....

Say sorry now........SAY IT!!!!!

PFFT

I have this impression of Censi as some fat geek irl.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
have to agree with overlord censi regarding SC.

Best stay on Avalon then and enjoy the perfection of that server then. Since obviously the comments of other non mid groups running on the server can happily be ignored.

To have obtained 23 million plus and have been pure as the driven snow throughout all those points implies you are trully the chosen one. :worthy:

I would never imply we have been perfect since that would be hypocritical, we have been far from it at times. But at least I can enjoy the magnificance of your presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom