Unleashed said:
Overlord status?
Wtf are you on?
It's a pc game ffs

Its one of those inside daocjokes

like overlord
or nice guys irl
or chess step 2.5

Normal ppl have no idea what the hell it means.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Behmoth said:
lol had to laugh at censi last night he was being a prick ..once again. irvr in hib so he was "soloing" at crau bridge and then complained when he was added upon. i sometimes forget that all other hibs hibs have to stay at max radius from censi as is leetnees seems to blind us and fill us will jealousy that we need to leech "his" realm points and spoil his game. i must remember censi owns this game and he can despatch us at a whim.

Have a funneh screen shot with him telling me to "fook off adding bastard" and then saying go eat some tapas (admit there is a tapas bar in manchester - but have a funny feeling he thought i was spanish so maybe he was trying to be rascistalso with his celtic spick army quote) so he is breaching coc telling me i'm adding; he is now griefing me and also racsist undertones in his pm's

I hope puberty soon wears off and he may grow into a decent human being with a little luck

Force of habit maybe? The impression of CLA I get is that they tend to run fg's (or near fg's) that seem to purely run over enemy soloers, duos etc around the bridgehead keeps. Shame you dont get into some fg/fg rvr. Numerous times theyve killed the action around DC.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Aren't CLA a roleplay guild though? for the realm and all that?

Unleashed

Loyal Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Force of habit maybe? The impression of CLA I get is that they tend to run fg's (or near fg's) that seem to purely run over enemy soloers, duos etc around the bridgehead keeps. Shame you dont get into some fg/fg rvr. Numerous times theyve killed the action around DC.

Well as Behmouth pointed out, soloing on crau brdg and yelling dont add is just LOL.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
Aren't CLA a roleplay guild though? for the realm and all that?

pretty much yes, iirc they have openly said they care little about everyone elses "rules" or codes or whatever.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Unleashed said:
Well as Behmouth pointed out, soloing on crau brdg and yelling dont add is just LOL.

Maybe Censi was being ironic. Actually ironic or not, joke or not, it still makes me laugh. Think it has the same effect on most people. :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Its one of those inside daocjokes

like overlord
or nice guys irl
or chess step 2.5

Normal ppl have no idea what the hell it means.

exactly what the hell does chess step 2.5 mean? a place in DAoC to solo, or?

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Maybe Censi was being ironic. Actually ironic or not, joke or not, it still makes me laugh. Think it has the same effect on most people. :)

Agree

Sarasor

Fledgling Freddie
Been solo'ing quite some bit just north of Bold on my Champ.
Been quite some nice fight there.

West of DC is just bollocks to solo in tho, that's a zerg/add area, so no point there.

Noticed that some groups (seems like pugs) with SC members in it was hunting down soloers, but never saw a fg doing it.

Also most other mid FG left me alone, think GA was among those :fluffle:
But Coo Coo always killed me, and the odd high RR caster and duo/trio and more did often add and steamroll me.

But still I got a solo fight at around 50% of the time (lost most), so not too bad really.

Guindor

Fledgling Freddie
With Few Words :

Synergy
CM
Celtic Fist Army

Few of the worst adders ATM ... and i highlight the word "At THE Moment"

Just my 2cents

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Guindor said:
With Few Words :

Synergy
CM
Celtic Fist Army

Few of the worst adders ATM ... and i highlight the word "At THE Moment"

Just my 2cents

Wrong!

And CM arent CM anymore they're Custodia Flux or Kupo Malacanta or some strange mixture of CM and Kupo Flux.

It makes me laugh that 1 alb guild did nothing but add last night and no one mentions it....but anyways Synergy dont care.....the people that matter like TT and NFD and the other decent guilds know the score with us.

Bring on avalon 8v8 tbh, getting tired of the muppets spouting bollocks here.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Nate said:
great sentance to start with if your trying to get your point accross....

Thanks for the side note, but tbh..i'm getting quite bored of fighting your group..outside agramon there has not once been a clean fight where you won afaik. I wouldn't really say nearly half a year of a add/zerg policy being "starting to" but thanks anyway, maybe one day you'll figure a good one out for yourself :)

Sorry Nate, I was feeling a bit angry cus Synergy has been working V hard to improve our Rep and most of the people on IRC can see this already, and the people in here dissing that is just grumpy old men tbh!

As for the start, I was a bit grumpy aswell, was 6am in the morning and I had to go to school so wasent really up for it!! (Shitty classes, some pre-school shit I have to attend before I can start becomming a mechanic, booooooooooring)

Konstantin said:
LOL who´s the hypocritt you added on us 3-4 times before we added you at graveyard... i admit we added on you at graveyard just couse you never let us fight alone...

Mate I think yesterday was the first time I ever fought you guys? I dont recall any adding, maybe it was an incident in the bowl? Go to the bowl, dont expect clean fights mate.

Come to Agramon if you want a clean fight, but when its the zerg area things are bound to get confused. In your cases tho you blatently added on us, which will ofc bring some bad rep towards you lot !!

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
nah you haven't beaten us in agramon :)

You the lads in brown?

We;ve beaten most mid teams but theres one that are semi high RR which we seem to cock up against! rhaar!

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
Calmin said:
You the lads in brown?

We;ve beaten most mid teams but theres one that are semi high RR which we seem to cock up against! rhaar!

Dont Panic has been p00ning us hard for some apparent reason :( Think they are the ones (Knattee etc) (Hi nicko \o/)

Nate

FH is my second home
Calmin said:
You the lads in brown?

we're in all black and rust cloaks

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
Jarahl said:
Dont Panic has been p00ning us hard for some apparent reason :( Think they are the ones (Knattee etc) (Hi nicko \o/)

Tbh some of the gimp set ups we run in agramon we deserve to get pooned!

And you're right its Dont Panic we mess up against

swords

Can't get enough of FH
For DP, you need Chillax 2 at least or they'll poon you from experience.

Calmin

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
For DP, you need Chillax 2 at least or they'll poon you from experience.

Our gimp clerics have le chateux DI2 iirc

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Aaah but you need Chillax 2! thats different see.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
like that cleric in TT, Celadon or so. Running duo with sorc and adding on every 1on1 he sees. Does that mean i should add on TT?:mad: i dont wanna add on you daemyr :<
Since when did i run duo with a sorc? :p The only rps i've gotten on cleric the last 6 months have been in fgs and in duo with Delira.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Tallen said:
People aren't offended when they are called lemons, they may well be offended by thoughtless racist comments though and that is very, very personal.

Entirely agreed - check insults before using them Censi, expect a ban in-game if you use it so be careful.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, soloers.
Unless we know your name or you emote us or you do something to clearly show us you're not an adding ****, you're prolly gonna get steamrolled if you're roaming on the graveyard-side of the river aslong as IRvR is there. Just had way to many adds there ruining alot of fights for us.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Btw, soloers.
Unless we know your name or you emote us or you do something to clearly show us you're not an adding ****, you're prolly gonna get steamrolled if you're roaming on the graveyard-side of the river aslong as IRvR is there. Just had way to many adds there ruining alot of fights for us.

sounds reasonable

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
pretty much yes, iirc they have openly said they care little about everyone elses "rules" or codes or whatever.
we play by the rules not everyones elses little made up rules that vary from group to group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom