for the green fg hib that don't add us

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Deadweight89 said:
i liked this thread when it was more NFD and TT e-peen stroking orientated :(

Me too :( Btw, does anyone in your group capture fraps footage, esp. of any of our recent fights? I'll show you mine if show me yours :sex: :fluffle:

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
where is the "lame 2 zone kiters" comment about TT :p

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Knothead said:
lol tard sorry the game has changed how it was meant to be, didn't realise that you could only do 1vs 1 or fg vs fg
lol worthless players tell you what let the worthless player all leave and what do you have...dead game where 100 people max pay subs fag

and what was such a let player even doing staining himself with being around the zerg area. i was going to leet it lie but i will right now your responses and lets see what happens

You're a credit to you're guild.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Deadweight89 said:
i liked this thread when it was more NFD and TT e-peen stroking orientated :(

Aye, why must it always end in hate, bring on more loving!

It says in the lords prayer, 'forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against u'.

Lets all think about that for a moment or two.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:
And its people trying to verbaly enforce this whole 'adding' situation which has caused many new players to give up on RvR, if it keeps carrying on in the end there will be no casual players left.
But then from your comments i guess you would be happy about that.

Absolute rubbish. If someone leave the game because Censi nagged at them, they werent gonna be around for long anyhow.

pip

Banned
lol stood back yesterday watch censi get is ass handed to him:) then me and my mate finshed him and censi sends a pm to me, that was lame? /blah /blah /blah:wanker: What does he wont us all to do? let the hero heal full up and own my rr3 sb? maybe let all these op tanks roam free stealing all the realm points so we don't get any? All sit arround in a circle holding hands? well maybe he would like that he likes the word lemon.Censi maybe players like camping bridge in irvr and maybe others like going to the bridge for fun? maybe certain class and certain realm ranks need to duo? game is all about fun at the end of the day? sounds like you not getting any fun so why not fo? It's fools like you /crying all the dam time thats killing the game.

Ps...Do what i did yesterday if you want fun /ignore tonfa-e

Lethul

FH is my second home
Arethir said:
Since when did i run duo with a sorc? :p The only rps i've gotten on cleric the last 6 months have been in fgs and in duo with Delira.

was 3~ weeks ago maybe, i remember it well since i retired my SB after that. Was the best fight ive ever had and when i got out of Ranger zephyr and we both were at 10% you and a sorc came and stunned nuked us.

if your gonna play respectful please do it in more than the FG appartment otherwise your just another adding cock

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Lethul said:
was 3~ weeks ago maybe, i remember it well since i retired my SB after that. Was the best fight ive ever had and when i got out of Ranger zephyr and we both were at 10% you and a sorc came and stunned nuked us.

if your gonna play respectful please do it in more than the FG appartment otherwise your just another adding cock

Ack, thats bad, could of at least waited until the fight was over :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
toxii said:

We kite very little these days :( In fact, against a couple of groups, we push forward :D <shock, horror>

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Cromcruaich said:
Absolute rubbish. If someone leave the game because Censi nagged at them, they werent gonna be around for long anyhow.
Thats your opinion, mine is that the harrassment and enforcement against people with differant play styles has caused more damage to the spirit of the game then the crash, NF or cluster did.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
kirennia said:
We kite very little these days :( In fact, against a couple of groups, we push forward :D <shock, horror>

Just those SoS on inc tank heavy push groups normally, kite or die vs them :/

kivik

Part of the furniture
Aran Thule said:
Thats your opinion, mine is that the harrassment and enforcement against people with differant play styles has caused more damage to the spirit of the game then the crash, NF or cluster did.

I'm sure adding and zerging mongs has damaged the game spirit for me and many others, too.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aran Thule said:

Enforcement and harrassment? Dont see much of it in game, and how does 'enforcement' present itself? The huge majority of players dont even read FH, so I presume it is ingame problems you are referring to?

Ive had about 2 sends in 4 years of play whining at me for adding, all of them were polite. Perhaps i'm wrong and there is this large subclass of highly sensitive people who are (were) constantly getting offencsive and harrassing sends enforcing them to play in a different play style, who additionally dont know how to use /ignore.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:

Sorry can't remember having duo'd with any sorcs. Or even played my cleric at all the last 1-2 months, so i don't really see where you're coming from. Maybe someone borrowed my acc, though i can't imagine who that would of been. Any chance you remember the sorc name?

Napshot

Fledgling Freddie
Arethir said:
Sorry can't remember having duo'd with any sorcs. Or even played my cleric at all the last 1-2 months, so i don't really see where you're coming from. Maybe someone borrowed my acc, though i can't imagine who that would of been. Any chance you remember the sorc name?

u duod with arumuses sorc... where my thuerg wasnt good enuf for u remeber?

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Napshot said:
u duod with arumuses sorc... where my thuerg wasnt good enuf for u remeber?
Ah ye, that's true. I only played with his sorc for a few runs in the zerg though, so if i broke up a 1v1 fight in the middle of the zerg, it might be hard to spot. Coz if i'm duoing with arumos outside the zerg, he usually leaves them be when they're fighting. Unless he doesn't like them ofc. Sorry though if we did, shit happens.

You joined us though so you were good enough? And less hate Nap you know i wub you ;)

Edit: This must of been a while ago though? Coz i haven't duo'd with Arumos in a while.

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:

Even though we try hard to limit our kiting, the new tactics of SoS on inc, run through enemy group without being CCd and gank enemy support first, is making not kiting extremely difficult :(

Lethul

FH is my second home
Arethir said:
Ah ye, that's true. I only played with his sorc for a few runs in the zerg though, so if i broke up a 1v1 fight in the middle of the zerg, it might be hard to spot. Coz if i'm duoing with arumos outside the zerg, he usually leaves them be when they're fighting. Unless he doesn't like them ofc. Sorry though if we did, shit happens.

i cant remember when, but i do remember that it happend. it made me retire SB again afterall. lol, arumos most dislike most of the server. i just think if your gonna act all holy with the fg guilds atleast you should respect the 1on1ers atleast. but i guess you and arumos need RP for a new bof or something then anything goes ;)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul said:
i cant remember when, but i do remember that it happend. it made me retire SB again afterall. lol, arumos most dislike most of the server. i just think if your gonna act all holy with the fg guilds atleast you should respect the 1on1ers atleast. but i guess you and arumos need RP for a new bof or something then anything goes ;)
People who actually stay away from the zerg fights and normally do 1v1 fights already know that i have a no-add-policy, and that i will run past them if they're having a fight. If i made a mistake some time, then I'm sorry, it was a mistake.
And please, i haven't had any lwrp on my cleric for a while, so it's not like im super-farming holy rps to get to rr13 asap.

Edit: And no, i don't know your sb's name, or if you play it in the zerg. Just assuming that's where you had your 1v1 as you didn't say anything about it in your post as a reply to my earlier comment.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Arethir said:
People who actually stay away from the zerg fights and normally do 1v1 fights already know that i have a no-add-policy, and that i will run past them if they're having a fight. If i made a mistake some time, then I'm sorry, it was a mistake.
And please, i haven't had any lwrp on my cleric for a while, so it's not like im super-farming holy rps to get to rr13 asap.

Edit: And no, i don't know your sb's name, or if you play it in the zerg. Just assuming that's where you had your 1v1 as you didn't say anything about it in your post as a reply to my earlier comment.

does the name really matter tho? and no i dont play it in a zerg. the fight was in emain while there was no irvr anywhere. (maybe in alb, was lots there at that time :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom