for goa: lets trade

sko

Loyal Freddie
my friend has not yet activated toa on his account, but he has a ranger with complete masterpiece spellcraft where absolutely everything is completely capped (pre toa SC)........ one solo spiritmaster twoshotted him while fully equipped and buffed

so. its obvious that mythic is *forcing* players to buy toa so they can be oobah again, how about you give my friend a toa serial or he wont give you any more subscription money? just a suggestion.

Asharith

Loyal Freddie
maybe casters need a nerf ? I get 3 shotted by sm`s with max resist +6 anyway...

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
lol also how can he be blaming goa they just rolling out the game mythic designed ... nothing to do with goa the rule set and power of chars :p

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
that more likely was a very sweet crit from the sm, else i really cant see how a sm can nuke someone dead in 2 shots, the delve isnt that high is it? anyway, fullybuffed with my hunter i get 2140 hp.. doubt someone could 2 shoot that if they dont debuff first :x

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Blame resist-piercing; buffed luwi ranger pre-TOA is looking at ~1800-1850 hp without RA's.

PBAE hurts; especially on essentially ~0% resists (resist-piercing!). Add in a nice crit and you're looking at a dead luwi

Zapsi

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
that more likely was a very sweet crit from the sm, else i really cant see how a sm can nuke someone dead in 2 shots, the delve isnt that high is it? anyway, fullybuffed with my hunter i get 2140 hp.. doubt someone could 2 shoot that if they dont debuff first :x

Possible but hard 759 DD +( 759 /2 -1 ) x2 + con debuff , and no dont need debuff if u dont have shammy resists.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom