For all you Watermans-stylesheet LA-wankers:

B

blain

Point 1, I am not a zerker

Point 2, You whine about being 2 hit by a zerker at lvl 50
Yet no-one ever whines about being 2 shot by a hib caster.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by -yoda-
any tank that can 2shot kill lvl50 plate earing tanks needs to be ajusted ..
regardless of wether they are low quick zerkers or not there is NO doubt at all zerkers do to much dmge , ANY zerker who thinks they dont do to much dmge imo is a retard , i dont give a toss about game formulas n ws and all that stuf, the hard facts and numbers seen in screnshots of zerkers dmge PROVES they hit far to hard for the class they supossed to be :p

please show me screenshots of a tank or light tank or ANY class in all the other realms hitting for that sort of dmge please ., if u can ill agree zerkers dont need a nerf :p afaic zerkers need toning down dmge wise to bring them inline with other realms tanks , i dont even think 35-40% is to much ., 35-40% of 1k dmge STILL = 600'ish dmge ,, which is prolyl stll harder than most tanks "if not all" i know zerkers dont hit for 1k everytime and they need a good crit.. but at same time that sorta dmge isnt rare ,

p.s i couldnt be assed reading whole thread just the initial whines from zerkers claiming they dont need be nerfed :p

url]

ps: and for the love of god, DONT say another fucking word before you learn to write, ANYTHING. I dont care if its german, swedish, english or fucking yiddish, as long as its coherent and someone; ANYONE can read/comprehend it without going fucking loco.

especially nice touch with this one: "dmge please ., if u can ill agree "

now piss off

O

old.Emma

mmm so if LA is getting nurfed because zerkers can hit for upto 1k dmg..

does that mean mid 2h will get nurfed also. because ive seen many screenies of zerkers breaking 1.5k dmg with a 2h weapon.

or what about warriors and skalds ?

both class are capable of hitting for upto 1k dmg with a 2h weapon ?

ofc when i get nuked for 700+ dmg or hit by a polearmsan for 781 dmg thats ok.. cos casters are supposed to nuke hard.. and polearm is supposed to hit hard.

well guess what ?

Berserkers are supposed to hit hard also.

not quiet for 1k dmg but still there supposed to hit hard.

and fyi in 1.62 a zerker wont hit for anywhere near 600 dmg ;p

check this log out.. unbuffed zerker rr4L9 using an mp db axe/handaxe with mp SC`d armour capped resists/stats vs an rr2l9 slash merc using epic armour. now tell me zerkers are balancer with other lighttanks.

interesting thing to note also is the weapons used.

zerk is using a 4.2 spd db axe and 2.4 spd handaxe/
merc is using a 3.6 spd sabre and 2.6 spd jambiya

http://www.chuckleslove.com/DAoC/ZerkerLogs/HalldisVsDunchadt1.62C.txt

A

Arnor

[18:25:01] You perform your Polar Light perfectly. (+129)
[18:25:01] You attack Dunchadt with your axe and hit for 161 (-63) damage!
[18:25:01] You attack Dunchadt with your axe and hit for 31 (-12) damage!

This makes baby jesus cry blood :(

especially when you see how slow he is hitting, ie not much quickness :(

But, ill wait till we get it and I get to test it myself.

K

klavrynd

zerk post 1.62 = 20 damage post abs, resistances and ablative
offhand lets the healproc go off!

yay

:hat:

D

Danya

Originally posted by blain
So..........What you are saying is that a light tank from the "MELEE" realm is better than light tanks from the "MAGIC" realm and the "GETS ALL THE LOVIN" Realm.
Interesting how casters from the "magic" realm do less damage than casters from the "melee" realm though...

Y

-yoda-

cry more zerkers :) mythic might actually hange there mind .

i know how to stop you getting nerfed. lets all post rezz sick .. unbuffed , debuffed , crappy speced .hitting bof' albs , low lvl zerker dmge log/pics and try convince mythic they are taken by a rr10 zerker fully buffed on a nakid lvl5 wizzy :)

u zerkers need to get real and just ACCEPT the fact you do to much dmge and now you being toned down .

people dont whine or cry nerf for no reason "ok some do" but in most cases where the nerfs/adjustments happen they are ussually 100% justifible .

S

scarffs

So what a zerker hits for 1000 dam ?
I ( 50 shaman, fully buffed ) was hit today by a pally for 800+ with a one handed sword.

Nerf pallys !

He jiggs, are you braindead or are those the only words you know ?

S

scarffs

Ah and friars need a nerf too btw, bigtime !
Also nerf chanters, bof, baod, gp and the whole of hibernia except blademasters.

O

old.Emma

i know how to stop you getting nerfed. lets all post rezz sick .. unbuffed , debuffed , crappy speced .hitting bof' albs , low lvl zerker dmge log/pics and try convince mythic they are taken by a rr10 zerker fully buffed on a nakid lvl5 wizzy :)

u zerkers need to get real and just ACCEPT the fact you do to much dmge and now you being toned down .

people dont whine or cry nerf for no reason "ok some do" but in most cases where the nerfs/adjustments happen they are ussually 100% justifible .

if your refering to that log..

that was taken on pendragon where the nurf is currently live.. there are no buffs, no BoF.. just a straight fight to determine the effects of the LA nurf. if you check the link again and go back one folder you`ll find a half dozen more logs of LA dmg post-nurf and it is just pathetic.

Y

-yoda-

i aint saying the nerf on pendragon wasnt to much ...

i said atm they are to powerfull and anybody who says otherwise is a dumbass plain and simple,,

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by scarffs
Ah and friars need a nerf too btw,

haha wont happen ,, i think everybody wiol agree friars are a very well balanced class :) not gonna go into that debate cos its not even a future option :p

D

Danya

Originally posted by scarffs
So what a zerker hits for 1000 dam ?
I ( 50 shaman, fully buffed ) was hit today by a pally for 800+ with a one handed sword.

Nerf pallys !

He jiggs, are you braindead or are those the only words you know ?
Err, paladin with a 1h sword should cap at 400 tops, so 800 isn't really possible... :p

E

elveniel

wank face.

[random drinking comment[

ps i love frqank sinatra

O

optical-

Its kinda sad really.

You get these low rr alb/hib dickheads on vn boards crying about zerkers/df, and they probably dont even know what the zerker back positional chain is.( which we all know does the massive damage)

oh well, nerf crying yanks.

A

Arnor

cant you just die? Your retarded scatmunching mouth is just spewing out barf. "every word you say is like a turd that falls in my drink"

Find some other thread to spew your bile in, this has fuck-all to do with zerkers needing a nerf or not in.

G

Gekul

Yoda, you have clearly missed the point, and are not even making an argument for the point you seem to have decided on.

K

katt!

Originally posted by optical-
Its kinda sad really.

You get these low rr alb/hib dickheads on vn boards crying about zerkers/df, and they probably dont even know what the zerker back positional chain is.( which we all know does the massive damage)

oh well, nerf crying yanks.
rofl

joining mid on merlin.

could you be any more of a fucking bandwagoner you gay cunt?

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Arnor2
cant you just die? Your retarded scatmunching mouth is just spewing out barf. "every word you say is like a turd that falls in my drink"

Find some other thread to spew your bile in, this has fuck-all to do with zerkers needing a nerf or not in.

stop crying cos you not gonna be able to 2 shot lvl 50 tanks no more... you know u do to much dmge. and so does everybody else :) get used to the idea that u r gonna do similer dmge to other realms tanks :)

cry me a river rat boy

O

old.tuppe

dont try make this board copy of VN whine board.
keep writings clearly on business, dont speak what you heard mothers uncles little sisters friend told you etc etc.

there is so much wrong information, people dont know how laxe work, compare to dw in other realms and say you can allways spec only 1 to laxe and still laxe hit (it swing! not hit!) every round. totally bs! it swing every round, doing dmg what lvl 1 weapon style do -40%.

peeps say berserker do 1k dmg whitout crits :)
if you start say this kind things, post ss/logs.
i have done easily over 1k dmg, but it was green alb :)
remember all styles have cap.

all advanced weapon styles in other realms can easily reach 1k dmg numbers whit desent crit, and bers reach too whit desent crit.

if this nerf go as it is?
berserker gona be one of the most hardest class to lvl up!
no shield specc!
studded armour!
penalty for base dmg because using laxe and you do only ~60% dmg whit each axe comparing normal 1h axe.
laxe hit base hits, no styles so evaded/parried/blocked alott.

if 1k dmg is huge, rare whitout crit!, take from that away 40%, take ~30% more and you see normal dmg bers gona do.
1k dmg is, if never happend whitout crit!, it is positional and that way big dmg.
now think how much berserker do whitout positional?
numbers start go around 200dmg, even under.

people whine 1 button spamming :)
this make me mostly laugh, what style we use, lvl 10 style or lvl 34? as backup.
lvl 10 style have penalty for defense, use alott less endurance.
lvl 34 style dont have penalty, but can swing only 4-6 time after ooe.
if double frost do now in 1.62 ~250 dmg against heavy tank, 5x250dmg is 1250dmg, and bers is out end -> game over.

and all this from class need be melee!
what pbaeo can do melee range?
enchanter in 1500 range?
(this class is what makes hib magic realm, no arguing here)

stunning pets in 2k range etc etc etc.

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Arnor2
I think NOONE except me and a handful others thought of the fact that it MIGHT not be fucking true.

:fluffle:

K

klavrynd

Hey look at me , i can say "cry me a river" 700 times!
Oh look away from me because i missed the point of the thread and whine about zerks even though they'll get nerfed anyhow !

:hat:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.tuppe

peeps say berserker do 1k dmg whitout crits :)
if you start say this kind things, post ss/logs.
i have done easily over 1k dmg, but it was green alb :)
remember all styles have cap.

all advanced weapon styles in other realms can easily reach 1k dmg numbers whit desent crit, and bers reach too whit desent crit.

if 1k dmg is huge, rare whitout crit!, take from that away 40%, take ~30% more and you see normal dmg bers gona do.
1k dmg is, if never happend whitout crit!, it is positional and that way big dmg.

...and you missed the target by a mile :(

http://www.ersboda.com/daoc/soruzi/danam_845_noncritmainhand.jpg

Im saying, its POSSIBLE that a zerker does 1000ish dmg without crit.

all advanced wpnstyles from other realms doesnt hit @3.5speed.

This is the last fucking off-target-explanation ill ever do, you guys make me :puke:

O

old.Alliandre

stunning pets in 2k range

I'm sorry if this is off topic, but what? Are you saying enchanters pets stun? If so, they don't.

And another thing. You may have seen a 2h spec hit for 1k+ damage, but please, they swing twice as slow. If they're hitting for 800 on average, then it will equal you hitting 400 each time.

I've been tricked by stuff on the internet to much to be tricked again by it. Honost ;)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Danyan
Interesting how casters from the "magic" realm do less damage than casters from the "melee" realm though...

No, interesting how mentalists do less damage than full-darkness runies... nothing outdamages chanters, after all.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by katt!
friar :eek:

Originally posted by klavrynd
oh, right, the balanced class

Yeah, actually. Specced as like a light tank as a friar can be (i.e. for example 44staff 47enh 7rejuv ~0parry), then friars pretty-much outdamage mercs when our haste is up, except without determination, cheap purge/IP, 360evade or what have you. Friars are a long way below, for example, champions on the to-nerf list. And I'm not saying champs need a nerf either.

Originally posted by Danyan

I feel for mentalists, light chanters and any elds, but face it - until manachanters get nerfed, your power is going absolutely nowhere.
Oh, just took a look at runie dark specline on the Herald spell-list... is that accurate?? 175DD with a 15% debuff AND a 219DD (equal to supposedly-uber firewiz DD)? Even though that spec precludes PBT, still gets you nearsight.... now THAT's what a fire wizard should be, surely.

D

darbey

Originally posted by klavrynd
the only numbers that matter are the number of whiners on vnboards

Yeah and theyre all zerks and sb now.

K

klavrynd

trust me, if all the mids that have been nerfed from 1.36 on would be whining on vnboards, all hib classes would be on par with bm's

mids are generally NOT the whiners on vnboards, hibs come second (for some strange reason nobody seems to play hib) and albs take the first place

ps : didn't anyone notice that "balanced" was in italics in my post?

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Yeah, actually. Specced as like a light tank as a friar can be (i.e. for example 44staff 47enh 7rejuv ~0parry), then friars pretty-much outdamage mercs when our haste is up, except without determination, cheap purge/IP, 360evade or what have you. Friars are a long way below, for example, champions on the to-nerf list. And I'm not saying champs need a nerf either.
Friars also have a lot less weaponskill and less hp than a merc as they're a hybrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom