Football : Worlds best Striker!

Keitan

Banned
Who do you think is the worlds best striker?

Atm im thinking Eto'o or possibly Messi when he plays there..

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Well if we are going for a reverse idea in this thread i'd have to go Darren Bent. :D

soze

I am a FH squatter
C Ronaldo top scorer in the worlds best league :)

I think a fit Henry playing like he was 2 years ago is un matched.

Himse

FH is my second home
Ronaldo isn't a striker ;]

CACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Marc

FH is my second home
messi has never played striker for Barcelona. Hes played as a "forward" but there is a difference between striker and forward.

best striker? for me its either Van the man or Eto.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
VN (god!) / Drogba or Henry 2 years ago (tho both are different playstyles).

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Morten Nordstrand.

Honestly, it's Zlatan atm imo.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ronaldo isn't a striker ;]

He aint a winger, he aint a midfielder... he is just Ronaldo. He goes where he wants and does what he wants. The only thing you can say is that Ronaldo is an "Attacker" as he plays in any part of the opponents field in which there is space.

It is this reason he is so god damn effective, he is impossible to pickup at the moment as they need to keep changing the defender which is on him. Buys him that bit of space.

Pure strikers... well it is actually a tough call. Ruud is a pure striker and Etoo aint bad. Rossi is beginning to look absolute class, lovely strike at the weekend yet again so in the years to come he will probably push for the title.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
He aint a winger, he aint a midfielder... he is just Ronaldo. He goes where he wants and does what he wants. The only thing you can say is that Ronaldo is an "Attacker" as he plays in any part of the opponents field in which there is space.

It is this reason he is so god damn effective, he is impossible to pickup at the moment as they need to keep changing the defender which is on him. Buys him that bit of space.

Pure strikers... well it is actually a tough call. Ruud is a pure striker and Etoo aint bad. Rossi is beginning to look absolute class, lovely strike at the weekend yet again so in the years to come he will probably push for the title.

the real Ronaldo is definately a striker :touch:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture

C.R is a bit like Robinho and Messi: not a pure winger the likes of Robben, John Cole etc... not a striker like VN or Sheva. They just start near the white line and often scores a fair amount of goals per season.

As for Rossi, hes very talented indeed, but like above, I wouldnt clasify him as a striker.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Aguero is going to be a world class player in a season or 2. Especially with Forlan next to him.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Aguero is going to be a world class player in a season or 2. Especially with Forlan next to him.

Oh Forlan!. I would put him in the same sack than VN, Drogba and Etoo for sure (maybe a step below) :)

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Tevez and Rooney obviously!

If not, Drogba for me.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Oh Forlan!. I would put him in the same sack than VN, Drogba and Etoo for sure (maybe a step below) :)

His work rate is amazing in some matches. Still though, Aguero is going to be one of the next stars :) He's a little like Tevez, but way more effective as I see it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Has to be Rudd Van Nistelrooy for me, he has adapted to the Spanish game brilliantly but Drogba and Henry would be very strong contenders as well. I am not going to put either of United's first team strikers down, they both still have alot to prove in my eyes before they can be considered in the top echelon of strikers and that means 30 goals in a season.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Ruud the horse for me, he is a pure striker. Non of this fancy foot work, running all over the pitch for 90 minutes. Give the fooker a chance and he will finish it.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
Sheva, when he was at Milan, was amazing. But at the moment in the premiership it has to be Drogba, even though I hate Chel$ki.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Problem is Drogba is a great big drama queen so loses points imo. I don't think he has ever played a game in his life without pretending to get shot by a high power rifle when getting tackled.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Ruud the horse for me, he is a pure striker. Non of this fancy foot work, running all over the pitch for 90 minutes. Give the fooker a chance and he will finish it.

Being a RM fan myself i must confess I didnt have good expectations when we signed him. A player who just had a bad season, discarded from Holland national team, injured during several months prior to coming to Madrid... you get te picture.

I couldnt be more wrong. The guy is pure class: its amazing how he scores 1 goal out of 2 chances (last game he scored vs Atletico he did it on his very 1st shot), he presses the rival midfield when defending (not just remains iddle like Ronaldo used to) and tbh, he isnt that bad with the ball on his feet specially when protecting the ball with his back to the goalkeep (6' 5" helps a lot :p ).

The RM supporters adore him, and hes applauded on every match at the home stadium. And all this for just 15M €, Ferguson should have been rly angry with him to let him go (same goes for Heinze, another top notch player).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom