Football : Worlds best Striker!

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Do Everton have money to spend Marc? I know Moyes didn't start with a great deal but he's done great things with Everton and deserves the financial backing to bring in some big name players.

I'll be interested to see how Grant reshapes the squad come summer time too - a lot of input from Ten Cate i'm sure but hopefully he'll get rid off some of the fluff that is Sidwell & Pizarro.

Marc

FH is my second home
Do Everton have money to spend Marc? I know Moyes didn't start with a great deal but he's done great things with Everton and deserves the financial backing to bring in some big name players.

I'll be interested to see how Grant reshapes the squad come summer time too - a lot of input from Ten Cate i'm sure but hopefully he'll get rid off some of the fluff that is Sidwell & Pizarro.

Difficult to say. We dont have a rich investor so our proposed new stadium will be comming from club funds, loans and Tesco. Id imagine he has a little to spend, ie £10-£15m, but hes a shrewd investor and wouldnt blow it all on one major signing. Hes picked up some absolute bargains over the years. Yobo, Lescott, Cahill and of course, Arteta who would walk in to any premiership team. Rumours are that Sidwell will be joining in the summer, but with a midfield, already the strongest outside of United, Arsenal and CHelsea its hard to see where he would fit in.

I think Pizaro will stay, hes a useful squad player to bring on when in front and wanting to rest drogba or Anelka. Ive heard big things about scott sinclair too. I suppose it depends on drogba. Will he stay or go?

Marc

FH is my second home
Steve Archibald

True story here, my old man was responsible for taking him to Barcelona. My old dear says he was the nicest english footballer she ever met (Johan Crujiff was the nicest she said), with Kevin Keegan being a right arrogant knobhead (her words!)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Difficult to say. We dont have a rich investor so our proposed new stadium will be comming from club funds, loans and Tesco. Id imagine he has a little to spend, ie £10-£15m, but hes a shrewd investor and wouldnt blow it all on one major signing. Hes picked up some absolute bargains over the years. Yobo, Lescott, Cahill and of course, Arteta who would walk in to any premiership team. Rumours are that Sidwell will be joining in the summer, but with a midfield, already the strongest outside of United, Arsenal and CHelsea its hard to see where he would fit in.

I think Pizaro will stay, hes a useful squad player to bring on when in front and wanting to rest drogba or Anelka. Ive heard big things about scott sinclair too. I suppose it depends on drogba. Will he stay or go?

Sinclair is looking quite good, he's got a lot of pace on him and his control looks very well development already - the ball sticks to his feet in a similar manner to Kalou.

Frankly i think if Drogba doesn't want to play for Chelsea he should be shipped off. I don't want a player who is constantly bemoaning his transfer to the club despite being payed a very generous wage packet and the fans absolutely adoring him.

The money we would get for him, along with the investment we already have, would find a very suitable replacement. Anelka is slotting in nicely and Sheva was actually looking better with a run of games before his injury.

Although we haven't played any of the big 4 with our absentee list, the results have shown they we aren't reliant on one player to win us a game, which seemed to be the consensus surrounding Drogba last season.

Marc

FH is my second home
Sinclair is looking quite good, he's got a lot of pace on him and his control looks very well development already - the ball sticks to his feet in a similar manner to Kalou.

Frankly i think if Drogba doesn't want to play for Chelsea he should be shipped off. I don't want a player who is constantly bemoaning his transfer to the club despite being payed a very generous wage packet and the fans absolutely adoring him.

The money we would get for him, along with the investment we already have, would find a very suitable replacement. Anelka is slotting in nicely and Sheva was actually looking better with a run of games before his injury.

Although we haven't played any of the big 4 with our absentee list, the results have shown they we aren't reliant on one player to win us a game, which seemed to be the consensus surrounding Drogba last season.

But who could chelsea sign to replace Drogba. Think back 5-7 years ago, there were an abundance of world class strikers. Not so much now. Youd probably have to say someone like Villa?

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Admittedly there isn't an abundance of young talent but Kalou is becoming a better player, just needs a bit more strength and he'll be a greater forward in a few years time.

I just feel that with someone moaning that they want to leave every week doesn't help the atmosphere in the dressing room. Goals since Drogba and Lampards absence are coming from all over the field moreso than when they're present, so perhaps that'd give a more inexperienced player time to ply his trade.

Edit: I would love it if Eidur came back to the Bridge. He proved w/Hasselbank (sp) that he can strike up a great partnership, would play very well alongside Anelka if Drogba were to leave.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
True story here, my old man was responsible for taking him to Barcelona. My old dear says he was the nicest english footballer she ever met (Johan Crujiff was the nicest she said), with Kevin Keegan being a right arrogant knobhead (her words!)

Aye, a true gent, apparently.

ARCHIBALD_S_19810822_TE_L.jpg

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Aguero is going to be a world class player in a season or 2

best fucking player in the spanish league. He just scored 2 beautiful goals - he spoiled Ronaldinho's show though :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom