Football : Worlds best Striker!

Himse

FH is my second home
Problem is Drogba is a great big drama queen so loses points imo. I don't think he has ever played a game in his life without pretending to get shot by a high power rifle when getting tackled.

I support Chelsea, but Drogba is damn pathetic.

He always just seems to fall over indeed :D

as for Ruud, i used to hate him because he used to just stand by the goal and at the end of a scrap put it in, at the end of the day a goal is a goal. But it was shit :D

Personally i think Midfielders score better goals nowadays, and are the better players (Joe Cole, Ronaldo) for example :D

Keitan

Banned
I support Chelsea, but Drogba is damn pathetic.

He always just seems to fall over indeed :D

as for Ruud, i used to hate him because he used to just stand by the goal and at the end of a scrap put it in, at the end of the day a goal is a goal. But it was shit :D

Personally i think Midfielders score better goals nowadays, and are the better players (Joe Cole, Ronaldo) for example :D

joe cole is the most over rated pile of shit in the game...

Ronaldo Gerrard Fabregas Belluschi

worlds best midfield..... perhaps swap Belluschi for messi or someone else... but hes ripping up his league atm :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Joe is in scintilating form at the moment and has been one of the main reasons we've been able to win game after game with best part of 10 of our players out.

I supppose you think Pennant Kewell and Babel are better?

Keitan

Banned
Joe is in scintilating form at the moment and has been one of the main reasons we've been able to win game after game with best part of 10 of our players out.

I supppose you think Pennant Kewell and Babel are better?

babel will be in a year or 2

Himse

FH is my second home
joe cole is the most over rated pile of shit in the game...

Ronaldo Gerrard Fabregas Belluschi

worlds best midfield..... perhaps swap Belluschi for messi or someone else... but hes ripping up his league atm :)

hahaha.

Joe Cole is a fantastic player when on form.

Gerrard?

WTF are you on. No Thanks.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Got to agree with Keitan, I have always considered Joe Cole to be overrated. No left foot and no pace.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
babel will be in a year or 2

If Joe continues to play every game and continues his run of form then he'll leave Babel in the dust.

Don't get me wrong, Babel is a great player but the constant rotation and coming off the bench isn't going to do jack shit for his development.

Himse

FH is my second home
If Joe continues to play every game and continues his run of form then he'll leave Babel in the dust.

Don't get me wrong, Babel is a great player but the constant rotation and coming off the bench isn't going to do jack shit for his development.

Agree, and a year or two isn't now.

To be honest you need to stop hyping up Liverpool players, they aren't fantastic.

A few of the good midfielders have come from West Ham youth academy, hopefully more to come.

But Man Utd & Arsenal always produce good players so. I'll make my judgement towards the end of the season rly.

Keitan

Banned

they have scored the same amount of goals....... and joe cole been playing more.

ryan babel 21 years old
joe cole 26 years old

joe cole 200 (30) apps then goals in ()
Ryan Babel 13(5) apps then goals in ()

ryan babel 1 goal in 2.6 games
joe cole 1 goal in 6.6 games

and! its babels first season in the prem...... if u watched any of his goals... he dosnt try any fancy BS like joe cole... he just puts it in the net.... his goal v derby was PURE class! dummyed 2 defenders then scored...

Ryan babel is a better player

he can play on the LEFT on the RIGHT ... or as a striker.....

where joe cole can only play 1 or 2 position........

if you bother to watch babel play he is pure good.... and in a few years will be a gem... NOT better then messi... or bojan.... but he is the new Henry for sure.

Keitan

Banned
Agree, and a year or two isn't now.

To be honest you need to stop hyping up Liverpool players, they aren't fantastic.

A few of the good midfielders have come from West Ham youth academy, hopefully more to come.

But Man Utd & Arsenal always produce good players so. I'll make my judgement towards the end of the season rly.

and chelsea have produced lets see hmmmmm......

a russian billionaire to buy all there players! yay!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Babel has the potential to be world class, I honestly don't see that Joe Cole is world class. Don't get me wrong he is a very talented player but his game lacks certain things that mark the difference between a very good player and a great player.

Himse

FH is my second home

Your just jealous cos you hate your owners, and you're 7th in the League

sorry

Keitan

Banned
Your just jealous cos you hate your owners, and you're 7th in the League

sorry

we was 1st in the league for 2 weeks.... havnt seen u first in it yet... shame :-(

you wont win shit cause u have over rated players ....

and wtf is this ballox about Gerrard being shit??

lampard is shit if anyone... he cant even pass a dam ball without falling over and whining for a penalty or a freekick.... or getting a injury.. istanbul!

Vladamir

FH is my second home

JT?

There are plenty of young players coming through the ranks but it takes something special to break into the first team.

Other than Gerrard and Carragher, who have Liverpool brought through in recent years?

While Joe Cole may not have the potential to be as good as Babel does, so fuck. Joe cole plays his heart out for the team and for me thats what matters.

Also, i think you'll find he can play either side of midfield, off a striker or as a forward.

Himse

FH is my second home
we was 1st in the league for 2 weeks.... havnt seen u first in it yet... shame :-(

lampard is shit if anyone... he cant even pass a dam ball without falling over and whining for a penalty or a freekick.... or getting a injury.. istanbul!

total rage from you.

You was first for two weeks? WOW GRATS, you're 7th now. That is past.

Liverpool aren't even a top 4 side anymore.

How do we have over rated players?

Wright Phillips, Ballack, Terry (when not injured) are all immense, clue up before you talk imo.

Vladamir

FH is my second home

Look no further than this for Gerrads antics in Istanbul then

YouTube - Gerrard Dives in the Champions League
[youtubevid]CllT_iZEblE[/youtubevid]

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Got to agree with Keitan, I have always considered Joe Cole to be overrated. No left foot and no pace.

Joe has pace, did you not see his goals against Blackburn and Everton in recent weeks? And vs Liverpool last year in the CL.

And who needs a left foot when you can do this

YouTube - J. Cole Rabona @ Emirates
[youtubevid]bZxXx6QmP1s[/youtubevid]

:p:D;)

Keitan

Banned
JT?

There are plenty of young players coming through the ranks but it takes something special to break into the first team.

Other than Gerrard and Carragher, who have Liverpool brought through in recent years?

While Joe Cole may not have the potential to be as good as Babel does, so fuck. Joe cole plays his heart out for the team and for me thats what matters.

Also, i think you'll find he can play either side of midfield, off a striker or as a forward.

lol ;D

JC heart out ? bs he cant even pass the ball hes a greedy fuckin twat....

Amoo is coming through the ranks

and jc didnt come through ur ranks. west hams.. actually...

and also we have Jack Hobbs coming through and shining ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Joe has pace, did you not see his goals against Blackburn and Everton in recent weeks? And vs Liverpool last year in the CL.

Ok so he is a 2 trick pony, as for speed I am sorry but you are just plain wrong on this. Ronaldo jogs faster than Joe Cole sprints. :p ;) :D

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Keitan. Deep breath. I enjoy debating football with people here but when you go all keyboard rage it just gets frustrating ;)

I said JT, John Terry, not Joe Cole.

Joe's playstyle seems to have flourished under Grant - perhaps he's been given more freedom than he had with Mourinho, certainly one of the players that has/wasn't flustured by the change in management (Drogba being the polar opposite)

Whether he's greedy or not, he's a team player who pitches in with plenty of assists and more recently goals, thats all we need.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
And what is all this talk about Lampard, Gerrard etc...?

Essien makes them all look shit.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ok so he is a 2 trick pony, as for speed I am sorry but you are just plain wrong on this. Ronaldo jogs faster than Joe Cole sprints. :p ;) :D

Pfft :p

Ronaldo is fucking quick no doubt about that - but Joe is hardly slow, but he may well not be lightning fast. He has strength to hold off big defenders and keep composure in front of goal so it's not an issue.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Joe's playstyle seems to have flourished under Grant - perhaps he's been given more freedom than he had with Mourinho, certainly one of the players that has/wasn't flustured by the change in management (Drogba being the polar opposite)

Whether he's greedy or not, he's a team player who pitches in with plenty of assists and more recently goals, thats all we need.

Joe is without a doubt playing with more freedom under Grant. That said I still couldn't rate him as being an higher than your 4th best central midfielder, despite what many people claim the guy just isn't a total package.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
@ Cho - thats because Essien is a fucking god :p

@ Keitan - where is he pushed in the video? It can't have been before the footage shows as Gerrard holds his balance fine, and Gatusso doesn't get any contact on him during the footage.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH

Ronaldo is fucking quick no doubt about that - but Joe is hardly slow, but he may well not be lightning fast. He has strength to hold off big defenders and keep composure in front of goal so it's not an issue.

I've admittedly not been watching Chelsea in other tournaments than CL, but cole annoys me bigtime when he's doing his step-overs. They're fucking shit :)

other than that, I can't comment on him.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter

I am sorry Vlad, I love you dearly, like an incestuos sister infact but you are wrong. Joe Cole is slow bordering on average paced at best, he has zero left foot and costantly compromises (when playing left wing for England) attacks by moving the ball onto his right foot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom