Football: Chel$ki vs Liverpool

Marc

FH is my second home
Aye, I have to agree to that. It is really rare for me to say that about any player, let alone 2 at the same team. There is just no other player like them currently and thats why it will hurt in about 2 years when we lose the pair of them

Its the fact they have performed season after season for so many years. There are many great players who have had a topsy turvey career. Look at Ronaldinho at the moment. Performing no where near he is capable of (his own fault for liking his drink too much). How much money have Giggs and Scholes saved united, by this, i mean in transfer fees for players who would perfom to the same level. Id say at least 70-80 million, maybe even 100million given that they have been at united so long.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Its the fact they have performed season after season for so many years. There are many great players who have had a topsy turvey career. Look at Ronaldinho at the moment. Performing no where near he is capable of (his own fault for liking his drink too much). How much money have Giggs and Scholes saved united, by this, i mean in transfer fees for players who would perfom to the same level. Id say at least 70-80 million, maybe even 100million given that they have been at united so long.

Scholes I would pay 30 million when he was in his prime. Giggs maybe 45, seeing as left sided midfielders can be hard to find!

Marc

FH is my second home
Scholes I would pay 30 million when he was in his prime. Giggs maybe 45, seeing as left sided midfielders can be hard to find!

But my point is, more often than not, players move on, meaning you then have to fork out another 30/45 million, if you get my drift :D

gohan

FH is my second home
Aye, I have to agree to that. It is really rare for me to say that about any player, let alone 2 at the same team. There is just no other player like them currently and thats why it will hurt in about 2 years when we lose the pair of them

people said same about keano but imo carrik has done a fantastic job so far, and ronaldo made you forget all about sir beckham

Corran

Part of the furniture
people said same about keano but imo carrik has done a fantastic job so far, and ronaldo made you forget all about sir beckham

Keano still hasnt been replaced. We still do not have that guy in midfield that breaks everything up. We got a skillfull midfield and carrick does his role well, but it no Keane role.

As for Beckham, I never rated him as much as others. Throughout the years I said he was limited. He couldnt run, he couldnt take a player on. He was just a good passer and crosser. Done it well but always knew that could make better use of that wide role. Not saying Beckham was shit, just not as good as all the hype he got.

Freekick expert... sure, just takes 30 freekicks to get 1 right :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom