Football: Chel$ki vs Liverpool

Ormorof

FH is my second home
shit way to finish but... chelsea only gonna win league cup this year? :clap:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
shame such a good game was won on pens but....

<Ahem> Wheres your season gone? season gone whhhhheres your season gone?

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Come on Scumchest tomorrow, wipe the smiles of the scouse bastards!

Although, if its Man United/Liverpool in Athens, wonder how many "fans" will actually go from those cities.

Usually with those two cvlubs, all the fan base is either in Ireland or London

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
My first none football hated post :)

Congrats Liverpool :) Beat the team my dad use to support, so I'm happy :) (Didn't watch it, just had people update me on scores etc)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Meh. Crap game.

Neither team looked up for it enough to win it in normal time. Just a shame we missed some of our better penalty takers.

Congrats Liverpool :p

Himse

FH is my second home
Love the hate, but liverpool have been sucks in the league this year, tbh well played to them but shit way to end a game.

Gesh is constantly spamming Pwned to me on msn atm.

I'll be cheering Liverpool over Man U in the final tho :)

Everz

FH is my second home
Meh. Crap game.

Neither team looked up for it enough to win it in normal time. Just a shame we missed some of our better penalty takers.

Congrats Liverpool :p

excuses vladagay, ur out ;<

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Shit way to go through but Liverpool deserved the win in my opinion.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Fucking penalties, what a pathetic way to end the game :/

Wish they would cancel it out of the game and just replay the match.

Oh look, we cant score for 120 minutes so we will hold out and shoot the ball from 6 yards :/

Pfft, it more like 12 yards :p

Keitan, congratulations. You got the whole point of why your original comment was stupid, and I knew it be easy to make you react in that way to prove a point. Liverpool are a team and all 11 players make a difference. United are a team and all 11 players make a difference. If that was not so then United wouldnt be where they are, and Chelsea wouldnt have got as far in competitions as they have, and liverpool wouldnt remain the penalty kings of europe.

Liverpool FC, congratulations on reaching the final. The first leg I would have said you lucky to get away with just the 1 conceeded however they made up for it today and showed they are just as good as the rest out there. Though they still strive for the consistancy needed for the league (within 2 years they be closer though i feel), they are solid in cup competitions in general especially Europe. You deserved the victory overal and watching Chelsea makes you wonder how they got this far.

Feel sorry for the true Chelsea fans, horrid way to go out of the competition, especially in the semi's. But I am glad that you did not get through as Jose has really been an idiot in recent months.

And finally, I liked the Yoga and the "Whats the time, im bored" from a certain manager. THat a new fresh idea :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe your manager should have spent some of the 250-300million and bought a spare defender....special one my arse..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Was a good game.

Well done Liverpool.

Unlucky Chelsea - although it's nice to see your year slowly dwindle down for once :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I think it was a very nice finish with the penalities. The whole game had been quite tense and it was almost unbearable in the end!

Not a lpool supporter, but rather see them advance than Chel$ki!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
<3 to Gerrard after his dig at maureen :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
should be a cracking final regardless of result tomorrow anyway :)

if Man Utd go through, well... dont think i really need to go there and AC will be wanting revenge from two years ago when liverpool fought back to nip it on penalties :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Chelski just aren't a cup team :(

even tho I'm No fan of chelsea thease days, that comment is just not true,

3 CL semi's in 4 years,
variouse FA finals and semi's and also didnt they win the carling cup this year or what ever it's called, "the final vs arsenal"

so.......

ps: Aggger for statsminister \0/

and so far my prediction may still come true, CL for LFC, Premier for Man.Udt, and the FA for Clelsea ;)

Corran

Part of the furniture
As much as you hate Jose got to laugh. Think I do a press report translation :)

Reporter: So do you regret what you said before the game in regards to liverpool?

Jose: I didnt say nothin Govn'r! tis the press, they say what they want!

Looking forward to tomorrow. Win or lose, it going to be one hell of a match and I just wish I could have been in the San Siro for the game :(

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
even tho I'm No fan of chelsea thease days, that comment is just not true,

3 CL semi's in 4 years,
variouse FA finals and semi's and also didnt they win the carling cup this year or what ever it's called, "the final vs arsenal"

keep up with the football news, especially maureens weird comments.

(calling Liverpool a small club who only do well in cups)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
well you were outplayed for 80% of the match also...

Chelski just aren't a cup team :(

2 league cups (so what if it lacks the prestige, it's still silverware).

2 CL semi finals.

1 FA cup final, 1 semi final.

2 comfortable league titles.

Not bad for 3 seasons work if you ask me. However all i hope is theres a few smarter signings this summer than pissing cash into the wind.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
not so sure that much more money will be available, he is already getting bored of it if they dont win much this year i very much doubt you will be able to spend another 100 odd million.

not a dig at you vlad because i know you are a real fan but just listening to the crowds you can tell chelsa dont have that many real football fans, all they sing is chelsea! clap clap clap chelsea clap clap clap etc. what they need is players who want to play for the club and not the pay cheque and fans that love the club not the glory.

anyway, i expect to see a shit load of chelsea shirts for sale on ebay at the end of the season :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
not so sure that much more money will be available, he is already getting bored of it if they dont win much this year i very much doubt you will be able to spend another 100 odd million.

not a dig at you vlad because i know you are a real fan but just listening to the crowds you can tell chelsa dont have that many real football fans, all they sing is chelsea! clap clap clap chelsea clap clap clap etc. what they need is players who want to play for the club and not the pay cheque and fans that love the club not the glory.

Abramovich has said the ludicrous spending is over, and hopefully so too.

If Alex can get his work permit from PSV then we can ship out Boulharouz hopefully, and then rotate our defence a bit more, having to use JT and Ricky C game in game out has taken it's toll on them.

Put a few players out on loan or sell them (Geremi, Ferreira for starters) and get a recognised right back in.

Oh in addition to that having Robben & Joe Cole fit for long enough to get some form. [/rant]

Corran

Part of the furniture

Think losing J.Cole done more damage to your season then anything else. That combined with not giving Wright-Phillips the chance he deserved. Without J.Cole the attacking will of the team seemed non-existant alot and without that Chelsea just looked like Wigan. Defend, defend, defend, scrappy goal, defend, Chelsea win!

Ok a little harsh that, but in general that what I thought, very little exciting football without goal. Even Robben isnt in the same league as Cole as he was a run within 3 foot of a player then fall over (mind you Ronaldo was like that now and again so I better not mention it :p )

Without money, I cant see Jose doing alot with the team. Yes Alex will help in the defence area and you mentioned your right back. But what you really need is someone other then sissy boy Drogba up front. He needs someone along side him that can actually get more involved then what Sheva manages to (that said if they can get sheva used to english football then that may not be needed but still need a backup)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom