Football: Chel$ki vs Liverpool

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Just thought id make the thread abit earlier

come on liverpool beat the spawny bastards chelsea!

(dont even support either side, but hate chelsea)

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Crouch couldn't outhead Makelelelele :O

Litmus

Resident Freddy
such a well thought thru free kick tbh ;o and nice finish

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
haha, Drogba is such a sissygirl.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
with the way Drogba is going down i keep thinking there is a sniper in the crowd, great big nancy.

Keitan

Banned
ya ya ya.... cya chels lol.. seriously we scored a early goal = your down man lol no1 wins at anfield NO1 NO1 NO1 ( aprt from manscum if ronaldo is ok) lol WHY THE FUCK DO FUCKING CHELSEA AND MAN U HAVE 3 PLAYER TEAM LOL
anywayhs yea im bored i hate this half time ball shit talk lmfao

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
afaik they both have 11 man teams...

Its not over yet by a long way, Liverpool were all over chelski the first half though.

Aada

Part of the furniture
with the way Drogba is going down i keep thinking there is a sniper in the crowd, great big nancy.

Hahah i thought that to when he went down holding his head.. the ball/defender didn't touch his head however true to form he was up after the whistle running around as thought he just came off the bench on a summers day.

I hope Liverpool win fuck Chelski most hated team on the planet.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Aye man utd and chelsea got a 3 man team... liverpool got a 1 man team. Gerrard. The rest couldnt turn a match for the life of them. However if we talking about team football then, all 3 clubs are teams and without the other players those that can turn a match are no use. So Keitan, stop talking shit. I could go through a list of influencal players in United, but to give you a heads up here goes a start.

Vidic - One the best defenders in teh world currently
Scholes - The best playmaker around
Ronaldo - best attacking winger
Giggs - highly effective midfielder.

Oh look, there is 4 and i not mentioned Rooney (on form now and putting them away), O'shea (scored lots of important goals even if not stylish) .... need me to go on? No .. ok!

Anyways... tonights match.. Been quite dull but then who is surprised at that? Always the same to be honest. It game on though. Liverpool need 2 more to even think they safe and if Chelsea continue on the rise, i can not unfortunately see them not scoring

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
Aye man utd and chelsea got a 3 man team... liverpool got a 1 man team. Gerrard. The rest couldnt turn a match for the life of them. However if we talking about team football then, all 3 clubs are teams and without the other players those that can turn a match are no use. So Keitan, stop talking shit. I could go through a list of influencal players in United, but to give you a heads up here goes a start.

Vidic - One the best defenders in teh world currently
Scholes - The best playmaker around
Ronaldo - best attacking winger
Giggs - highly effective midfielder.

Oh look, there is 4 and i not mentioned Rooney (on form now and putting them away), O'shea (scored lots of important goals even if not stylish) .... need me to go on? No .. ok!

Anyways... tonights match.. Been quite dull but then who is surprised at that? Always the same to be honest. It game on though. Liverpool need 2 more to even think they safe and if Chelsea continue on the rise, i can not unfortunately see them not scoring

wrong thread dude :m00:

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Bloody hell, not often I agree with anything you write in this forum but Drogba is really pissing me off too. Goes down quicker than $5 hooker!

Crouch just missed 1 chance and hit bar with another header.

Good game, plenty of action just hoping Liverpool can grab a winner.

Corran

Part of the furniture
wrong thread dude :m00:

How you work that one out when it a reply to another post in the thread? Some amazine logic there. If an apparent Liverpool fan wants to bring other teams into the conversation then that up to them.

Now it nail biting time. Who will get that edge. At the moment liverpool on top and unlucky not to have got the winner, but we know Chelsea seem to manage to scramble a lucky goal when it counts most (appart from against bolton :p )

Keitan

Banned
shut fuck up corran.. Liverpool are nto 1man team man... We have lots of good player.. look what mascerano has created today... Pennant! wow man this is a wonderkid :flame: Crouch! on fire! ohh and 1 word for reina :) :flame: Aggers goal rocked chelsea down.. well thought out free kick and it worked.... not like some of the scuz man u does ... just try smash it in there :eek2:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Jesus, cant you leave the panda pops alone for just one night???

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
How you work that one out when it a reply to another post in the thread? Some amazine logic there.

Pigs are very intelligent and learn quickly. They pick up tricks faster than dogs. Pigs rank #4 in animal intelligence behind chimpanzees, dolphins and elephants. Piglets learn their names by two to three weeks of age and respond when called.

Pigs are also very social animals. They form close bonds with each other and other species. Pigs enjoy close contact and will lie close together when resting. Pigs use their grunts to communicate with each other.

PS. this isn't off-topic appearently.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
Pigs are very intelligent and learn quickly. They pick up tricks faster than dogs. Pigs rank #4 in animal intelligence behind chimpanzees, dolphins and elephants. Piglets learn their names by two to three weeks of age and respond when called.

Pigs are also very social animals. They form close bonds with each other and other species. Pigs enjoy close contact and will lie close together when resting. Pigs use their grunts to communicate with each other.

wait wait??? is this suddely the discovery channel thread?!?!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

They also taste great!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
they used to do a green cola one which was gopping. but it was green. and it was cola!

Himse

FH is my second home
Gesh, grats for winning on penalties, noskill to win on penalties, i could knock better shots that Chelseas. :<

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Fucking penalties, what a pathetic way to end the game :/

Wish they would cancel it out of the game and just replay the match.

Oh look, we cant score for 120 minutes so we will hold out and shoot the ball from 6 yards :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom