FOA: Seeaira

Status
Not open for further replies.

old.FIN

Banned
hahaha no lifer nub you are a real intnet slag and weighing 500lb

yous have a pathetic life and just takes advantage of ppl making them think yous a real sexy chik when really your a fat smellt donky

take your bullshit to somewher else because the sad no lifer virgin nubs on this forum who have never even see a pair of real tits in their lifetimes anyway are starting to understand that yous are a true no life nub with attention seeking desire

i dont like you

fin.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
old.FIN said:

yous have a pathetic life and just takes advantage of ppl making them think yous a real sexy chik when really your a fat smellt donky

take your bullshit to somewher else because the sad no lifer virgin nubs on this forum who have never even see a pair of real tits in their lifetimes anyway are starting to understand that yous are a true no life nub with attention seeking desire

i dont like you

fin.

fuck off fin

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Your typing hurts my eyes.

Do us all a favour; fuck off.

old.FIN

Banned

silence child!

speak when spoken to otherwis stfu i hav no time for pubeless no lifers like you.

i am just saying whot everyone thinking but dont have backbone to say fuckin pathetic no lifer nubs

old.FIN

Banned

wots teh matter nub... never seen a pair of real tit before?

hahaha no lifer, fuckin go outside and breath fresh air and drink booze

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
omg m8tz!!!1!! jeez and they say the education system is working

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
I agree with fin!

You play DAoC (or just read the forums) therefore you have no life! o/

old.FIN

Banned
i am not english I am from finland and english not as good

i am also drunkin much booze

sorry for taht :m00:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
old.FIN said:
i am not english I am from finland and english not as good

i am also drunkin much booze

sorry for taht :m00:

ahh thats why you sound like a 13 year old who has just discovered the limit they can drink without acting like a ****...because you are

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
old.FIN said:
silence child!

speak when spoken to otherwis stfu i hav no time for pubeless no lifers like you.

i am just saying whot everyone thinking but dont have backbone to say fuckin pathetic no lifer nubs

No, how about you fuck off you stupid ignorant retard. Telling people to get a life while you probably play more than they do.

Fucking idiotic.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
stupeh said:
I agree with fin!

You play DAoC (or just read the forums) therefore you have no life! o/

i see, how did you come by this post then? :m00:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Old.FIN, this forum isn't a place for out bursts such as the one you've demostrated tbh.

Before shouting names, yelling abuse, perhaps listen yourself what your preatching, your out burst appears to go against the very point your trying to put forward.

old.FIN said:
take your bullshit to somewher else

old.FIN said:
coim, stfu pubeless fuck go buy some pubes pathetic prick

http://www.thedrunkenposse.com/photos/Billede 018.jpg

pic of me drinking teh booze so stfu and go get one

btw...

coims a pubeless retard lolol....seeaira has more pube under her arms lolol

jesus your fucking ugly... ive taken the measure of posting you a shotgun so you can end your feeble life... looking like u i know id kill myself.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Go buy a brain, you clearly fucking need it.

Think your so fucking cool becaues you can drink... BIG-FUCKING-WHOOP - doesn't excuse the fact that you have a baked potato for a brain.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
:rolleyes: bwahahaha no wonder your such a prick, your parents must have really been ashamed, how many times did they try and lose you or drown you in a bucket?

Which one are you fin? the one with the arse for a face or the one looking like a hobbit?

Seriously fin whats your problem? You come on the board once every few months make some random outburst then fuck off again.

Your like a shite version or Repent or Karam.

and omglolzor i have seen b00bies i aer like teh leet, i do have a girlfriend and OMG i dont take pictures of myself playing the computer drinking beer.

old.FIN

Banned
hahaha no lifer nubs put some pics of you up here and let me speak about how yous lookin...ohhh i forget you are all no lifer nubs who are too ashamed to post pics

fuck retards i try to tell it as it is and you rape me yous obviously like seeaira and her bullshit attention seek whine shite....

heh mabbe if you suck up long enough u might get a fuck from her hahahaha all 500lb lolol

fuck virgin no lifer pricks

btw come round my internet cafe i'll teach yous how to have fun online and not be a no lifer nub it can be done

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
fin why not fuck off and do something usefull, with a face like yours you dont have long, may aswell make the most of your time.

old.FIN

Banned
Brynn said:
Which one are you fin? the one with the arse for a face or the one looking like a hobbit?

Seriously fin whats your problem? You come on the board once every few months make some random outburst then fuck off again.

Your like a shite version or Repent or Karam.

and omglolzor i have seen b00bies i aer like teh leet, i do have a girlfriend and OMG i dont take pictures of myself playing the computer drinking beer.

hahaha this yous gf?? http://www.jeffwalsh.com/blog/1.jpg

old.FIN

Banned
hahaha brynn look at yous sig i bet you tried cyber with man over internet lolol

wanna cyber with me batty? hahah no lifer

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
old.FIN, your showing yourself to be what your calling others...

Behave.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
:rolleyes: bwahahaha no wonder your such a prick, your parents must have really been ashamed, how many times did they try and lose you or drown you in a bucket?

I wont lie Raven - im a real fan of your posts :clap:

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
old.FIN said:
coim, stfu pubeless fuck go buy some pubes pathetic prick

http://www.thedrunkenposse.com/photos/Billede 018.jpg

pic of me drinking teh booze so stfu and go get one

btw...

coims a pubeless retard lolol....seeaira has more pube under her arms lolol

Yeah, drinking makes you a man! lmao..... pathetic....

I won't even comment on your looks haha (omg your glasses are like, so cool when playing ON YOUR COMPUTER, lmao).... this post is gonna be quoted in a lot of threads to come :)

And on the seeaira thing, at least u don't know what she looks like, moron :)

yous have a pathetic life
have u ever checked your own sig?

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
old.FIN said:

i dont like you

fin.

It took me awhile just to make sense out of this post. You are either so doped up on drugs that you cant form a sentence that makes sense, in which case you are forgiven for your stupidity, or you are just simply an uneducated retard who cant spell.

Is this about my breasts thread? Aww im sorry I hurt your feelings by saying I didn't like them. Can your mommy give you some breasts milk to make you feel better?
In case you were not aware of this, we are all entitled to our own opinion, so if you didn't like it, guess what? I don't care. Doesn't bother me in the slightest you are opposed to what I think.

I don't see the need to defend myself on the description you so greatly painted.
Seems funny how when you don't know someone, the first thing out of your mouth is to call them a fat slob or some crap. You don't know me.. think what you like. My picture is in my profile feel free to bash my looks.

Oh and thank you for caring enough about me to make a post with my name on it, I feel honored and its such a privilege. I wish you the best Hun :D

Love your fan,
Seeaira

Ps.. When you referred to the sad virgin boys who read this forum were you talking about yourself?

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
If he gets like that after drinking ½ a beer i wonder how he is after a full one :eek6:

old.FIN

Banned
hahaha seeaira you fat hairy donky hahaha

wanna cyber with me i think yous so sexy haha lol no lifes

i don care what yous think of me you all no lifer nubs

botom line is seeaira is a fat no lifer hairy armpit and i think you smell

i thinik about yous kind and just laugh it off cos i know that i having fun with ma homies drinkin booze and shaggin chiks whiel playing games

you just sit alone shavin ur armpits every 30minutes, hairy old chick with tits that bounce when you speak ghagaga no lifersz

I will go now an leave yous for another few month will be back when someone else bring another shit whine thread from some fat hairy ladyboy hahaha

stfu imo tbh no lifes

:kissit: :kissit: :kissit: :kissit:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Heh heh...this thread amuses me. :)

Dunno whether or not to take Fin's side ... he has so many valid points ... but he is such a doucher ... ohhh the dilema!!

~gets some popcorn~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom