FOA forum masters..

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Can you make an own forum for the quit threads? because its very depressive for us that just roam the forums to see that every other thread is about people quitting etc:(

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
TBH i dont think we should make such a section. Many quit daoc.. for a week, then start up again.. several times. And they make a quit thread each time. Hehe, and anyway, i dont need even more forums to look in >,<

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Lets remove the general section aswell shall we?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
People quit, many of them come back. Few people post join threads. Things aren't as bleak as they may appear. Most who post that they quit haven't actually been around for a few weeks anyway.

Darzil

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Darzil said:
People quit, many of them come back. Few people post join threads. Things aren't as bleak as they may appear. Most who post that they quit haven't actually been around for a few weeks anyway.

Darzil

And the server numbers during primtime are 3000 still like years ago :)

Personally I think a lot of people leave and dont come back but maybe my maths sux I could be wrong.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
eble said:
And the server numbers during primtime are 3000 still like years ago :)

Personally I think a lot of people leave and dont come back but maybe my maths sux I could be wrong.

you mad it was 500 this weekend...

Imon

Fledgling Freddie
maaaw brings back memories when i couldnt log on excal cause it was full.... those were the days, zerg fortehwin and so on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom