foa Goa type people

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
So its Monday \o/
Anyword on NF beta? Could it be today or tomorrow?
Giv info :)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
I know you are anxious and all but one figures that they will put up the news on the webby as soon as they are ready.

PS: please hurry tho :)

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Guess you mean FAO, foa is generally the start of something slightly more nasty in the abbreviation stakes.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
What? But the really cool dude with fifty million realm points told me NF was the doom of the game and he was quitting... again. Surely this fine example of the casual player couldn't have been lying could he? We must rally agains't New Frontier's in the same way people... umm... rallied against Christopher Columbus from sailing over the edge of the world!

Doom! I say! DOOM!!!!!! ;)

Xurio

Fledgling Freddie
Lian said:
Guess you mean FAO, foa is generally the start of something slightly more nasty in the abbreviation stakes.

opps :mad:

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Archeon said:
What? But the really cool dude with fifty million realm points told me NF was the doom of the game and he was quitting... again. Surely this fine example of the casual player couldn't have been lying could he? We must rally agains't New Frontier's in the same way people... umm... rallied against Christopher Columbus from sailing over the edge of the world!

Aaargh! Doomsayer! Sayeth no more!

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:

:worthy:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Archeon said:

AMAGAAD! im running! everyone down to the basement! break out the canned food! rap urself up in tin foil and throw a collender on ur head! amagaad!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Dukat said:
AMAGAAD! im running! everyone down to the basement! break out the canned food! rap urself up in tin foil and throw a collender on ur head! amagaad!

my lolli broke:(

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Remember kids: Duck and Cover! Duck and Cover! Easy as that. :D

Cyfr

Banned
Due to a release in the source code we will delay beta by 12 months!
- Valve/Goa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom