FOA a GM

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Whats the official way of putting forward suggestions to improve the game?
I know you dont have the power to change it but how do we forward ideas onto Mythic?
Did some trolling in rightnow and herald and came up blank, but might just be me not being thorough

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
The only way that new things will get added or existing things changed, is if Mythic make those changes. You should therefore submit all your suggestions to them via the Feedback Form on the Camelot Herald site. Although it's primarily designed for US players, feedback from Europe is read and taken into account as well. Be sure to choose the right category and to be as clear as possible when describing your suggestions.

You won't get a reply but they do read every piece of feedback.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Requiel said:
The only way that new things will get added or existing things changed, is if Mythic make those changes. You should therefore submit all your suggestions to them via the Feedback Form on the Camelot Herald site. Although it's primarily designed for US players, feedback from Europe is read and taken into account as well. Be sure to choose the right category and to be as clear as possible when describing your suggestions.

tnx appreicated :)

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Requiel said:

One thing to make sure you do though is to read the patch notes between the current EU version and the latest US patch notes.

There's no point in making a suggestion for a change that has already been included or planned in the US version :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom