Flames

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Can you quote ppl to death? Carefull a qouting zerg is invading, and they will not stop till all of prydwen is a barren wasteland of quotes.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Belomar said:
Isn't it time you come up with some new quasi-intelligent signature and go flaunt it to your bumbuddies (aka the VP zerg), Majik? The crowd here is a bit rougher, however. Let's face it, you were a clueless upstart on the Excalibur RvR forum until recently, and slowly built up your reputation due to an amazing amount of whine and leet posturing. You're going to have to start from scratch on the Prydwen boards, I'm afraid.

the VP zerg consisting of all 8 current members .. ic.

Diden't know any1 cared about 'reputations' on FH :rolleyes: , and how does it even matter in this discussion, whats wrong with Maji defending against (rediculous) accusations being trown at our guild by some whining fotm bd who can't even interrupt a caster.

and lol at mr.anonymous calling us a noobguild.

Brite

Banned
Watchh said:
the VP zerg consisting of all 8 current members .. ic.

Diden't know any1 cared about 'reputations' on FH :rolleyes: , and how does it even matter in this discussion, whats wrong with Maji defending against (rediculous) accusations being trown at our guild by some whining fotm bd who can't even interrupt a caster.

and lol at mr.anonymous calling us a noobguild.

you guys come over to prydwen and all roll new fotms for a set group, and then dish out judgement on me calling me fotm when bd was my first ever charecter to the game :worthy:

dont know why you bothered making a set group, beacuse you guys dont leave the clipping range of another group, your zerging around DC was laughable when i came out to rvr for 20 mins or so in a random group consisting of mainly casters and 1 healer, but still always managed to kill 10 or so of your zerg with 3fg of hibs attacking

i highly doubt you actually beat mael without adds, i look forward to meeting your group in an actual fg vs fg fight, beacuse you will just get pissed all over

lock thread now tbh, dont want to see how worse these guys can get.

Kanim

Banned
Belomar said:
Isn't it time you come up with some new quasi-intelligent signature and go flaunt it to your bumbuddies (aka the VP zerg), Majik? The crowd here is a bit rougher, however. Let's face it, you were a clueless upstart on the Excalibur RvR forum until recently, and slowly built up your reputation due to an amazing amount of whine and leet posturing. You're going to have to start from scratch on the Prydwen boards, I'm afraid.

speaking of zerg guilds:

Shadowlords Society
Server Excalibur
Realm Albion
Realm Points 164,892,585
Active Members 94
Active Characters 226

and rofl at reputation on a gaming forum ><

oh and this too:

Savage Conclave
Server Prydwen
Realm Midgard
Realm Points 104,742,930
Active Members 59
Active Characters 159

Brite

Banned
Kanim said:
speaking of zerg guilds:

Shadowlords Society
Server Excalibur
Realm Albion
Realm Points 164,892,585
Active Members 94
Active Characters 226

and rofl at reputation on a gaming forum ><

oh and this too:

Savage Conclave
Server Prydwen
Realm Midgard
Realm Points 104,742,930
Active Members 59
Active Characters 159

just beacuse a guild has lots of members but not high rps means they are a zerg guild? dont start insulting guilds you know nothing about

Bloodclot

Banned
Brite said:
just beacuse a guild has lots of members but not high rps means they are a zerg guild? dont start insulting guilds you know nothing about

he quoted it from a guy that says that a 8man guild = zerg guild

maybe you should have quoted with your same reply to belomar

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Majik called for backup? Well to be fair he needed it.

Kanim

Banned
Brite said:
you guys come over to prydwen and all roll new fotms for a set group, and then dish out judgement on me calling me fotm when bd was my first ever charecter to the game :worthy:

dont know why you bothered making a set group, beacuse you guys dont leave the clipping range of another group, your zerging around DC was laughable when i came out to rvr for 20 mins or so in a random group consisting of mainly casters and 1 healer, but still always managed to kill 10 or so of your zerg with 3fg of hibs attacking

i highly doubt you actually beat mael without adds, i look forward to meeting your group in an actual fg vs fg fight, beacuse you will just get pissed all over

we kinda gave up hope of getting any fg fights after we saw evitas grp sos back to the villa in hw then summon his zerg ;o, not to mention the hordes of mids around emain. Basically we were there to farm rps since there was nothing more than zergs out tonight. It wasn't 'our' zerg either and its such an achievement to kill 10 people from a zerg with warlocks and bds :p

Bloodclot

Banned
Kanim said:
we kinda gave up hope of getting any fg fights after we saw evitas grp sos back to the villa in hw then summon his zerg ;o, not to mention the hordes of mids around emain. Basically we were there to farm rps since there was nothing more than zergs out tonight. It wasn't 'our' zerg either and its such an achievement to kill 10 people from a zerg with warlocks and bds :p

lol completely true. it was either fight huge midzergs in emain or huge alb zerg in HW. there was not a single FG out. so we started roaming DC area and farm as much we can before we went down to ze warlocks zerg.

Kanim

Banned
Brite said:

oh you mean like belomar does?

Kanim

Banned
Brite said:

ah a brite fg, that must be 3 healers 1 shaman 1 skald 1 bd and 8 warlocks on stick with croc ring?

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
The "active members" thing is wrong anyay, according to that stat my guild has this

Server Prydwen
Realm Midgard
Realm Points 53,744,624
Active Members 74
Active Characters 205

74 active members? When we get 20 guys on max a night, including bots.

Kanim

Banned
Zedenz said:
The "active members" thing is wrong anyay, according to that stat my guild has this

Server Prydwen
Realm Midgard
Realm Points 53,744,624
Active Members 74
Active Characters 205

74 active members? When we get 20 guys on max a night, including bots.

wasn't meant to offend anyone from these guilds, just a comparison between guilds, ie village people that doesn't even exist on prydwen yet and has smthing like 9-10 members on excal compared to a guild that has 50+ 'active' members.

Kanim

Banned
Brite said:
As for jumping on the kesa band wagon, i dont know who kesa is, and i dont care

'Has anyone else had these kinda of problems with Qama, i know they dont have a very good reputation at all when it comes to foul play with cheats and so on'

ic, selfpwn?

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
we kinda gave up hope of getting any fg fights after we saw evitas grp sos back to the villa in hw then summon his zerg ;o

Thankfully the ability was up!
(Summon Zerg minstrel rr5 RA that is)

bebopbo

Fledgling Freddie
lol \o/

A BD complaining that he cant interupt an enemy caster & thinks its because of hax! :twak:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Since this thread turned into a pointless flame after 2 posts already I couldnt be arsed to read it all. Forgive me if someone else has given the answer already!

You cant interrupt a Banshee? Thats probably cause she got an uninterruptable spell. Namely the PBAE Root from the Alarming Outburst line.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Kanim said:

Not your zerg?

After happenings like that (2 FGs of Hibs added on our BG'er :eek:) we went to the Villa from time to time.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
majik said:
Did I upset you? I can almost picture the tears you are shedding.
Wow, the famous "tear" argument, is that the best you can do? I'm frankly disappointed. :D

Oh, and I wonder if your fans will "add" on this post as well--you may be a non-adding RvR group in-game (my group likewise, I might add), I have no doubt, but hardly here on FH. ;)

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Not your zerg?

After happenings like that (2 FGs of Hibs added on our BG'er :eek:) we went to the Villa from time to time.

First screen shows like 5~ Hibs and the 2nd screen I have the impression you wait a while upon releasing (judging release timer) in order to get a nice screenshot of more then a FG Hibs.

Its also quite clear they aint running together as they facing different directions.

majik

Banned
Belomar said:
Wow, the famous "tear" argument, is that the best you can do? I'm frankly disappointed. :D

Oh, and I wonder if your fans will "add" on this post as well--you may be a non-adding RvR group in-game (my group likewise, I might add), I have no doubt, but hardly here on FH. ;)

Didn't know it was an "argument" I was worried for your mental health irl, you did seem to be quite upset. You never know how people respond irl to Keyboard Warriors.

Kanim

Banned
Manisch Depressiv said:
Not your zerg?

no one from our grp on those screenies sry:<

feril

Fledgling Freddie
FoTM setup
6x bainshee's
1 spreadhealer
1 CC dude

should be able to interup and kill a zerg in no time :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom