Flames

Brite

Banned
Kanim said:
who are these bonedancers that play their class well then ?, can't say i've seen any evidance of it yet, from what i've seen brite can't even interupt more than 1 target at once (the one time i've met him with a fg he had his pets on the bainshee throughout the fight despite me having bg on it, from what I was hearing in vent he was dumping everything he had on qama since no one else complained about bd interupts ... such skilled bds.

2/3 fg hibs vs 1fg mids nice fight m8z0rZ, i was really fed up with qama's zerging so i thought id atleast try and take it down before we got zerged by the pricks

as for appologising, why appologise to an already well known bug abuser, and still not 100% on them, as suddenly they're the only person on prydwen that can cast like this. As for jumping on the kesa band wagon, i dont know who kesa is, and i dont care

didnt want to reply to this to give the keyboard warriors..... whatever they get out of posting.... the stuff they do....

Bloodclot

Banned
CstasY said:
Why is it when someone mentions Kesa, someone else yells; 'Radar!'?

ppl who loose/get killed/whatever seek excuses, so they can't blame it on their own skills. whole FH is posted with Radar accusations.

starts with one guy accusing, then then the rest hop on the bandwagon cause they are killed by the same person.

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:
I didn't say they were all active, did I? There has been a select few since SI who have done extremely well. Brite plays well in fg vs fg most of the time, so please continue.

you said 'you play this server?' which suggests that he might have encountered these 'good' bds on prydwen first hand. The only way he could have done this is if these 'good' bds were active in the last few weeks. Also whats the point of comparing someone who played in si to someone who plays in nf, the game has moved on a lot since si, a bd before toa/nf had very few abilities compared to what it has now and someone who was considered good back then might not be as good now.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I've answered it twice already.

No, Bloodclot is the only person who has answered the question. Luckilly he saved you the strain.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
you said 'you play this server?' which suggests that he might have encountered these 'good' bds on prydwen first hand. The only way he could have done this is if these 'good' bds were active in the last few weeks.
He said, 'I already play here.' He didn't say, 'I started playing here two weeks ago.'

Kanim said:
Also whats the point of comparing someone who played in si to someone who plays in nf, the game has moved on a lot since si, a bd before toa/nf had very few abilities compared to what it has now and someone who was considered good back then might not be as good now.

LOL at this! Skill = Abilities!

Anymore of your newbie guild want to have a crack before I go and make dinner?

Kanim

Banned
Brite said:
2/3 fg hibs vs 1fg mids nice fight m8z0rZ, i was really fed up with qama's zerging so i thought id atleast try and take it down before we got zerged by the pricks

as for appologising, why appologise to an already well known bug abuser, and still not 100% on them, as suddenly they're the only person on prydwen that can cast like this. As for jumping on the kesa band wagon, i dont know who kesa is, and i dont care

didnt want to reply to this to give the keyboard warriors..... whatever they get out of posting.... the stuff they do....

its impossible to control your realm mates, tbh most of the pryd rvr community seems to just add at any oppertunity making clean fights pretty much impossible.

majik

Banned
CstasY said:
No, Bloodclot is the only person who has answered the question. Luckilly he saved you the strain.

You mean he saved your brain cells from being able to answer the question for yourself?;o

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
You mean he saved your brain cells from being able to answer the question for yourself?;o

Lol? Could you not say that about anyone who asks somebody else a question? 'Me answering this question saves you the brain cells!' However when somebody who was to thick to answer it, comes back with something like that.. It's beyond a joke.

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:
LOL at this! Skill = Abilities!

Anymore of your newbie guild want to have a crack before I go and make dinner?

use of abilities correctly = skills, more abilities = more skill involved maybe?. talking about skill on a daoc forum tends to get people upset though since they claim theres no skill involved in daoc. If you rly wanna call our guild newbs ok, but the one time we had our set grp out before some players went on summer vacation we killed mael with 50% of the grp wearing rog armour ;/ (granted valgairs rabbit had a heart attack on inc and osril was playing blindfolded for the challenge /sarcasm off). One final thing, if you want to call us newbs please tell us who you are , its rly amusing for some anonymous guy to go around calling others newbs, infact this thread is proving to be great entertainment while pve'ing :)

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
but the one time we had our set grp out before some players went on summer vacation we killed mael with 50% of the grp wearing rog armour ;/ :)

Congratulations? Its a well known fact Mael has gone down hill.

Bloodclot

Banned
Kanim said:
use of abilities correctly = skills, more abilities = more skill involved maybe?. talking about skill on a daoc forum tends to get people upset though since they claim theres no skill involved in daoc. If you rly wanna call our guild newbs ok, but the one time we had our set grp out before some players went on summer vacation we killed mael with 50% of the grp wearing rog armour ;/ (granted valgairs rabbit had a heart attack on inc and osril was playing blindfolded for the challenge /sarcasm off). One final thing, if you want to call us newbs please tell us who you are , its rly amusing for some anonymous guy to go around calling others newbs, infact this thread is proving to be great entertainment while pve'ing :)

pve done :( darkspire beads obtained!

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:
Congratulations? Its a well known fact Mael has gone down hill.

still doesn't change the fact that a grp including 5-6 rr10+ players lost to a rr2-3 grp in mostly rogs does it?. A mid grp like that just should not lose to a low rr hib grp even if they have to dump every ra they have to win. I'm not suggesting mael are a bad group here btw, they are without doubt the hardest mid grp on prydwen atm and have cowned us the other times we made a fg on pryd;/

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
still doesn't change the fact that a grp including 5-6 rr10+ players lost to a rr2-3 grp in mostly rogs does it?. A mid grp like that just should not lose to a low rr hib grp even if they have to dump every ra they have to win. I'm not suggesting mael are a bad group here btw, they are without doubt the hardest mid grp on prydwen atm and have cowned us the other times we made a fg on pryd;/

Then thats basically a huge contradiction? Saying you've beaten them once in a blue moon as comeback for me calling you newbies?

Next.

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:
Then thats basically a huge contradiction? Saying you've beaten them once in a blue moon as comeback for me calling you newbies?

Next.

no I said the one time we had our set grp out we killed them, when we took 'random' players we lost. Once again I would like to know whos calling me a newbie :p

majik

Banned
CstasY said:
Lol? Could you not say that about anyone who asks somebody else a question? 'Me answering this question saves you the brain cells!' However when somebody who was to thick to answer it, comes back with something like that.. It's beyond a joke.

I was perfectly capable of answering the question and I did do, twice. The fact that you made the question ambiguous is your misdoing not mine.

And no I don't expect you to know what ambiguous means.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I was perfectly capable of answering the question and I did do, twice. The fact that you made the question ambiguous is your misdoing not mine.

And no I don't expect you to know what ambiguous means.

Perhaps it was open to more than one possible answer, but you obviously knew what I meant.. Well atleast your guildy did.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

for once brite is my hero :clap:

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
As for jumping on the kesa band wagon, i dont know who kesa is, and i dont care
Exactly my thoughts. Why should the majority of Prydwen players know Kesa or catalogue of his existant/non existant crimes? :eek:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Kanim said:
So basically you have jumped on the kesa bandwagon like so many others, because lets face it, if you didn't know it was kesa playing the bainshee this thread would not exist right?
LOL at the Excal RvR forum zerg that's invading these boards, do you really think people here know anything about Kesa or give a flying fuck about his reputation save what they see in-game? Oh, and I see Majik is here flaming away, the only problem is that most of your fanbois from the Excal boards are not here to cheer you on, so shoo shoo away before you go too far out of your depth. :rolleyes:

majik

Banned
Belomar said:
LOL at the Excal RvR forum zerg that's invading these boards, do you really think people here know anything about Kesa or give a flying fuck about his reputation save what they see in-game? Oh, and I see Majik is here flaming away, the only problem is that most of your fanbois from the Excal boards are not here to cheer you on, so shoo shoo away before you go too far out of your depth. :rolleyes:

Hows the Avalon fh site going?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Isn't it time you come up with some new quasi-intelligent signature and go flaunt it to your bumbuddies (aka the VP zerg), Majik? The crowd here is a bit rougher, however. Let's face it, you were a clueless upstart on the Excalibur RvR forum until recently, and slowly built up your reputation due to an amazing amount of whine and leet posturing. You're going to have to start from scratch on the Prydwen boards, I'm afraid.

majik

Banned
Belomar said:
Isn't it time you come up with some new quasi-intelligent signature and go flaunt it to your bumbuddies (aka the VP zerg), Majik? The crowd here is a bit rougher, however. Let's face it, you were a clueless upstart on the Excalibur RvR forum until recently, and slowly built up your reputation due to an amazing amount of whine and leet posturing. You're going to have to start from scratch on the Prydwen boards, I'm afraid.

Did I upset you? I can almost picture the tears you are shedding.

Brite

Banned
majik said:
Did I upset you? I can almost picture the tears you are shedding.

finally after 6 pages comes the barrel scraping

goodbye thread, its been fun :puke:

majik

Banned
Brite said:
finally after 6 pages comes the barrel scraping

goodbye thread, its been fun :puke:

Finally? This thread became retarded when you clicked the "send" button.

Vilje

Fledgling Freddie
I don't want cluster anymore.

Excal people scare me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom