Flames

Brite

Banned
It been atleast 2 days where we have had a thread were everyone could flame me so..... just incase you need it :D

But anyway heres the whine:

I have had quite a few fights with Qama the pasted week or so and when i havnt been completely zerged i always make sure this little bainshee is interupted, but it always manages to get quite a few nukes off regardless of being interupted, not moced, and far too often to be quick casted. I even had a one on one with qama and made sure it was interupted every 2 seconds but yet it still managed to get off 3/4 nukes on me (no i didn't lose :p)

Has anyone else had these kinda of problems with Qama, i know they dont have a very good reputation at all when it comes to foul play with cheats and so on, and i cant think of any other way it can cast regardless of being interupted apart from concentration 3 or summit, which i doubt they have or anyone has ;p I've also never encountered any caster ever that can cast no problem when interupted more than once or without moc, and the casting isnt the uninteruptables or whatever, its the baseline crazy damage DD before you say that

lets try and keep the first pages atleast flame free, without the use of the words bonedancer or pwned ;)

Brite

Banned
Shike said:

they do the same consistant damage as they do always, and if its moc3 they are certainly not chain casting like mad like they would be, but getting off spells every 5 seconds or so

Kanim

Banned
Brite said:
Has anyone else had these kinda of problems with Qama, i know they dont have a very good reputation at all when it comes to foul play with cheats and so on, and i cant think of any other way it can cast regardless of being interupted apart from concentration 3 or summit, which i doubt they have or anyone has ;p I've also never encountered any caster ever that can cast no problem when interupted more than once or without moc, and the casting isnt the uninteruptables or whatever, its the baseline crazy damage DD before you say that

lets try and keep the first pages atleast flame free, without the use of the words bonedancer or pwned ;)

afaik he plays without spell queue or did for some time atleast, apparently this can help you recover from interupts faster, he also has 397 dex. Also why they ?, I can assure you that there has being no proven bans of people playing in the guild village people and people have even tried to get members of the guild banned by 'ghosting' radar use on another account through one of the players ip. So basically you have jumped on the kesa bandwagon like so many others, because lets face it, if you didn't know it was kesa playing the bainshee this thread would not exist right?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
they do the same consistant damage as they do always, and if its moc3 they are certainly not chain casting like mad like they would be, but getting off spells every 5 seconds or so

dno then.. and why do you say they? When its Qama u talk about. And its possible to cast thru interrupting with extreme castspeed now and then, i used to do it with chanter aswell. Dont really know about any haxx to cast through interrupting, tons of people would use it if there was one.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
So basically you have jumped on the kesa bandwagon like so many others, because lets face it, if you didn't know it was kesa playing the bainshee this thread would not exist right?

Kesa = Rowena, correct?

Kesa Anaal

Fledgling Freddie
Nos, I aint Rowena.

And Brite, your insta doesnt interupt a caster "that" long. Esp when the caster has 390 + dex

They all tell me that to go over 385 dex, is a waste of points, but if you ask me, more dex, is less interupt timer, there is no prove of this though, but it feels like that.

Or maybe its that you never use your baseline nuke Brite, and just have no clue what it is like to have it interupted.

pip

Banned
Brite said:
It been atleast 2 days where we have had a thread were everyone could flame me so..... just incase you need it :D

I have had quite a few fights with Qama the pasted week or so and when i havnt been completely zerged i always make sure this little bainshee is interupted, but it always manages to get quite a few nukes off regardless of being interupted, not moced, and far too often to be quick casted. I even had a one on one with qama and made sure it was interupted every 2 seconds but yet it still managed to get off 3/4 nukes on me (no i didn't lose :p)

Nah 2 chammbers and its face down tbh :eek7:

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm...actually it sounds like it could be good/luck nuking too..

Well actually it sounds abit like it could be good/luck nuking. If you hit a caster in midcasting he will get 4 seconder interrupt timer (might be lower or not by high dex but its abit irrelevant atm), but if he waits with his spell till just after your interrupting spell hits him he wount have any delay timer at all. Meaning that if you interrupt him every 2 seconds he can prolly get off every other nuke if he just times it well and have high dex/casting speed (which obviously he has!:)

And im pretty sure any highrr BD uses his baselins/utilities...its not THAT easy playing BD even if one might think so!:)

/Charmangle

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Bloodclot said:
wtf you on bout?
cause he plays a female class now? banshee's only can be females.

good one, IRL stupeh meant.

Bloodclot

Banned
pikeh said:
good one, IRL stupeh meant.

uhm qama is male irl, well at least he sounds male and looks kinda male irl. well at least he looked liked that last week.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:
uhm qama is male irl, well at least he sounds male and looks kinda male irl. well at least he looked liked that last week.

Knowing this has made my life so much easier, thankyou.

Bloodclot

Banned
CstasY said:
Knowing this has made my life so much easier, thankyou.

good, now back to the point.
brite you admit now you have to use more skill now to interupt 1 caster?

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodclot said:

"uhm" i was answering the question about why Brite said they?... I bet if he used he/she and got it wrong you'd say something, afterall, we all need something to whine about. :s

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
this bonedancer r0xxxx :) keep using only lifedrain pls ^^
The spanjard strikes again and zero respect for the "no flames on the first page please".

This guy is almost as retarded as Jamiesagimpious. =)

That the thing is the more love they give casters the harder it is to keep them interupted for more than 2sec/time. :<

majik

Banned
Brite said:

A bonedancer struggles at killing a certain class, it must be hax. Can your exaggerated epeen actually cope with the fact that one day you may actually have to use skill or tactics to kill someone instead of spamming instas?

Brite

Banned
majik said:
A bonedancer struggles at killing a certain class, it must be hax. Can your exaggerated epeen actually cope with the fact that one day you may actually have to use skill or tactics to kill someone instead of spamming instas?

this was the kinda of reply i was expecting to get from QQing clueless 12yo pricks, supprised i only got one..... oh yeh and xxcal, but no one pays any attention to xxcal

majik

Banned
Brite said:
this was the kinda of reply i was expecting to get from QQing clueless 12yo pricks, supprised i only got one..... oh yeh and xxcal, but no one pays any attention to xxcal

Haha I'll tell you what a prick is, it's someone who when he struggles to kill a class with his pathetically overpowered character he resorts to accusing them of cheating. Not just that one person even, their entire guild.

And as for the clueless comment, well you posted a link to your video so I suppose you actually know what clueless means.

Brite

Banned
majik said:
Haha I'll tell you what a prick is, it's someone who when he struggles to kill a class with his pathetically overpowered character he resorts to accusing them of cheating.

Clueless people who not to pay attention to list

1. Xxcal
2. Majik
3. Trollum :p hehehe

sorry twolum :<

majik

Banned
Brite said:
Clueless people who not to pay attention to list

1. Xxcal
2. Majik
3. Trollum :p hehehe

sorry twolum :<

If only you knew how ironic that was.

Bloodclot

Banned
i bet brite is gonna think twice before he puts up a whine/flame post.
he can't even defend himself :(

majik

Banned
Bloodclot said:
i bet brite is gonna think twice before he puts up a whine/flame post.
he can't even defend himself :(

He's occupied atm, hes probably figuring out how a bainshee interupts his insta lifetap :(

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Majik please fuck off back to excal boards, I dont have to share my server with you just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom