Flames

Bloodclot

Banned
atos said:
The spanjard strikes again and zero respect for the "no flames on the first page please".

the postmaker allready has lost that respect accusing someone for cheats without any proof.

Brite

Banned
Bloodclot said:
i bet brite is gonna think twice before he puts up a whine/flame post.
he can't even defend himself :(

defend myself against what?

little keyboard warrior lol :worthy:

majik

Banned
CstasY said:
Majik please fuck off back to excal boards, I dont have to share my server with you just yet.

Sorry Mrs Prydwen but I'm already playing this server, so unfortunately you do. Want me to hand you the tissues?

majik

Banned
Brite said:

Against your own stupidity, let us know who wins please.

Bloodclot

Banned
Brite said:

maybe you should apoligise qama for calling him a cheater without any proof on public forums. else come with your defence/proof/whatever, before you casterate your own epeenballs by telling and failing to play a class that is one of the best interupter ingame and cant interupt a caster.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
Sorry Mrs Prydwen but I'm already playing this server, so unfortunately you do. Want me to hand you the tissues?

You play this server? Then get a slight clue about the way things work here. Unlike excal, some of the bonedancers here actually play their class well and have more than one button on the qbar.

Bloodclot

Banned
CstasY said:
You play this server? Then get a slight clue about the way things work here. Unlike excal, some of the bonedancers here actually play their class well and have more than one button on the qbar.

brite is the living proof that he ISNT!

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:

[20:03:00] [+CstasY|Aw]: nerf Majiks reply
[20:03:11] [+CstasY|Aw]: hard to make a witty comeback to it
[20:03:20] [+CstasY|Aw]: need to put the thinking cap on

MISSION: FAILED

Puppet

Part of the furniture
CstasY said:

Since you say this; please back it off and give the names of 3 active bonedancers who play their class well :D

[20:11] <CstasY|Aw> Aoln|
[20:11] <CstasY|Aw> fuck you
[20:11] <CstasY|Aw> making my job harder ;\
[20:12] <CstasY|Aw> OMG LADS
[20:12] <CstasY|Aw> gimme a break ffs

majik

Banned
CstasY said:

So how come he fails to properly interupt a bainshee then? It's not me who needs to get a clue.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
So how come he fails to properly interupt a bainshee then?

Well if you didnt have an IQ of below 40 you'd realise thats what the thread is about.

majik

Banned
CstasY said:
Well if you didnt have an IQ of below 40 you'd realise thats what the thread is about.

I know what its about. It's about a bd who is too shite at playing his class to be able to effectively interupt a bainshee and so when he gets outskilled he resorts to calling that bainshee and his entire guild for that matter, cheaters on a public forum. And personally when I am included in that guild it tends to annoy me, especially after laughing my way through the whole duration of Brite's latest video.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I know what its about. It's about a bd who is too shite at playing his class to be able to effectively interupt a bainshee and so when he gets outskilled he resorts to calling that bainshee and his entire guild for that matter, cheaters on a public forum. And personally when I am included in that guild it tends to annoy me, especially after laughing my way through the whole duration of Brite's latest video.

Give it your best mate.

majik

Banned
CstasY said:
Give it your best mate.

This isn't like excal forum farm, you've already run out of brain power and we aren't onto 5 pages, such a shame maybe one day you can live up to some of the excal rvr discussion peoples reputations. I wish you good luck;(

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
This isn't like excal forum farm, you've already run out of brain power and we aren't onto 5 pages, such a shame maybe one day you can live up to some of the excal rvr discussion peoples reputations. I wish you good luck;(

Why is it when someone mentions Kesa, someone else yells; 'Radar!'?

majik

Banned
CstasY said:

I actually thought you were capable of reading but obviously not.

In this case it was brite that both mentioned Kesa and mentioned the cheating, although it wasn't radar. You have just proved that you are infact a pretty big moron. If you would care to read the original post, which every other person in this thread except you has done then you can correct your above statement.

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:

who are these bonedancers that play their class well then ?, can't say i've seen any evidance of it yet, from what i've seen brite can't even interupt more than 1 target at once (the one time i've met him with a fg he had his pets on the bainshee throughout the fight despite me having bg on it, from what I was hearing in vent he was dumping everything he had on qama since no one else complained about bd interupts ... such skilled bds.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
I actually thought you were capable of reading but obviously not.

In this case it was brite that both mentioned Kesa and mentioned the cheating, although it wasn't radar. You have just proved that you are infact a pretty big moron. If you would care to read the original post, which every other person in this thread except you has done then you can correct your above statement.

It was a general question, are you incapable of answering it?

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
who are these bonedancers that play their class well then ?, can't say i've seen any evidance of it yet, from what i've seen brite can't even interupt more than 1 target at once (the one time i've met him with a fg he had his pets on the bainshee throughout the fight despite me having bg on it, from what I was hearing in vent he was dumping everything he had on qama since no one else complained about bd interupts ... such skilled bds.

I didn't say they were all active, did I? There has been a select few since SI who have done extremely well. Brite plays well in fg vs fg most of the time, so please continue.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Kanim said:

I always target qama first and use whatever it takes to lock him down... being nuked for 800 dmg a time is insane. It helps if im on my tic at the time as he seems to spam taunt on me leaving rest free (as opposed to spamminmg it on someone else so that they cant cast too whilst a tank interupts me as atm no bg's like me :( )

majik

Banned
CstasY said:
It was a general question, are you incapable of answering it?

To anyone with a braincell I just did.

You asked why when someone mentioned Kesa's name another person mentioned radar. Infact the first time someone mentioned Kesa's name in this thread it was to accuse him of cheating and the reason the discussion about cheating carried on is because of the original post, claiming that Kesa was cheating because Brite got outskilled, have I explained it simply enough for you?

Kanim

Banned
CstasY said:

only one thing worse than a retarded clueless bandwagon forum crusader and thats an anonymous retarded clueless bandwagon forum crusader.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
To anyone with a braincell I just did.

You asked why when someone mentioned Kesa's name another person mentioned radar. Infact the first time someone mentioned Kesa's name in this thread it was to accuse him of cheating and the reason the discussion about cheating carried on is because of the original post, claiming that Kesa was cheating because Brite got outskilled, have I explained it simply enough for you?

Hello again, as I said, it was a general question.. You know - A question in general? Take a look at some of the threads regarding Qama in RvR section and you might discover what I mean.

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Kanim said:
only one thing worse than a retarded clueless bandwagon forum crusader and thats an anonymous retarded clueless bandwagon forum crusader.

Resorted to petty flames now? Hmm, and I thought it was me who had run out of brain power. Poor you! :(

majik

Banned
CstasY said:
Hello again, as I said, it was a general question.. You know - A question in general? Take a look at some of the threads regarding Qama in RvR section and you might discover what I mean.

If its a general question, why not make a unique thread for it?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
majik said:

Excal RvR discussion had a very long topic about what was more OP, warlock or vampiir. Says enough really :X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom