First NF prydwen day of rvr. opinions?

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Sagano said:
they screwed my warrior bigtime , ras really suck :(

for the rest after day 2 i still love it :D

i really like my new ra's on bard..havent really gotten to try pala tho but getting det > all imo :p as far as grouping goes i think they are a lot better off now. but i think hero (which is same as warrior almost :p) is also a lot more nice cause they get soldiers barricade :D

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
need rr9 atleast before you can start thinking about soldiers barricade :(

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
I have much more fun in NF.

Dieing wont cause as much agression so think my mouse is safe again unless I need to go back to scroll farming after my sorc gets up. And I actually killed people.

Need to start seeing who has the deathspam though since the times I ran solo against Remisk and other mid GG's have been quite high.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
ive had a blast, havnt really done any keep farming yet, only ran around and ganked stuff.

very high active population that rvr's atm, hope it stays like this :p

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
naw mezz and group purge just means that more people have to spend 5 points in purge 1 it isnt really that much and i cant see it being that much a problem for people who are prepared to rvr a lot.

If i could afford it i would save up for purge 2 but as an animist i got more important ras to get before i even consider purge 2 .

And having a ment or bard in the group to demezz defeats the problem i thinks for the ment / bard to be nuking or mezzing :)

Personally buy purge 1 problem solved :D

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Sagano said:
they screwed my warrior bigtime , ras really suck :(

Hehe and support or mage ra's aint sucky in NF? It hit all hard....no mota no GP, nerfed MoC and so on...

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
well atleast on my healer i can get some decent stuff/setup :)

and dashing defence only works in frontal arc

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
well yeah, a toa'd zerg vs 1 unopted fg is real fun! :eek:
has been same every time i step into a frontier. gonna go "stealth zerg" from now i guess.

Shrug. Uncoordinated, unopted zerg vs invaders and defenders is about the same thing I guess. Only natural for the zerg to hit lower rr, unopted fgs with full force (if you can call it that when people don't follow a leader, but that's for the albion boards really ;) ) too.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
Celinka said:
I think NF is very funny.. And ty for TWF, damn that RA is OP, got many kills from this RA. MY bd really love TWF.

/cya in frontier

Yep, Celinka is right. TWF3 is nice :flame:
+ml2 + ml8 + *cough* SQ *cough*

Thundercat

Fledgling Freddie
izikiel said:
df counts as a rvr-dungeon

In addition to what's listed in the below table... All artifacts can now earn experience from player versus player kills and from killing monsters in the Frontier zones (including Passage of Conflict, and Summoner's Hall). (Aug 24 2004 patch 1.71)
Artifacts that level in frontier dungeons will see no experience from Darkness Falls. Aug 24 2004
- Sanya Thomas posted on the herald

Thats from VoS

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
my fisrt impressions

NF is very good, but there are a couple of bad things.

- docks, these are the new milegates so to speak, easy to avoid stealthers really but still a pain.

- Level 8/9/10 keeps, i swear these are almost as hard to take as the old relic keeps, mean relic style forces are required to take them.

- ^^ teh zergage. Nessecary but sometimes extreme, pc goes boom and fps drops to 1 :p

Other than that, i love it, Makes for a much more interesting and enjoyable rvr experience, sure beats getting zerged down them fotm mid grp's :)

Falukropp

Fledgling Freddie
Totally chaotic. Hope it keeps up with all the ppl out in the frontiers.

FG rvr is still possible, imo it's almost better now. It's not the same old grps you fight over and over again.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Been noobing around with my theurgist mostly solo/duo or in small grps, has been ok so far from random caster pov... something new atleast especially when I hadn't played the char at all for ages, learning a lot everyday ;) Also very nice to have a lot of people out rvr'ing from enemy realms, was not uncommon to have only albs out earlier. Running with an opted fg will prolly not be as fun as it used to be though, fighting "the zerg" can be nice (and rewarding if you care about realm points) but if its the only thing to fight, its really dull and boring imo. For me best adrenaline rush was always a good and fair fg v fg and atm it seems that its gonna be pretty much history :( Still overall a lot better than I expected based on US player comments, made the game more fun for majority of players for sure.

Vaskez_TheCleric

Fledgling Freddie
imo NF sux ... We got a rvr nerfing with Toa imo , when every1 got artis and the game became balanced again , GoA brings out NF to nerf rvr more ....
Thats the main reasong that many peps stoped to play cause of this dam stupid water etc etc
I would like to see nF as old emain but with new keeps , the big amg , mmg etc etc with towers but nothing like that , and rps ? 8 times more than toa ? never saw it as i always get 200 - 300 rp by killing an rr10 .....
NF ... your choise

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Vaskez_TheCleric said:
imo NF sux ... We got a rvr nerfing with Toa imo , when every1 got artis and the game became balanced again , GoA brings out NF to nerf rvr more ....
Thats the main reasong that many peps stoped to play cause of this dam stupid water etc etc
I would like to see nF as old emain but with new keeps , the big amg , mmg etc etc with towers but nothing like that , and rps ? 8 times more than toa ? never saw it as i always get 200 - 300 rp by killing an rr10 .....
NF ... your choise
love idiots, mythic bought out toa not goa, 8x rp's no its 8x exp (nonartifact) encourages people to level up more in rvr bg's etc . pls read patch notes before waijn

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
It's ok but so many damn archer classes that ruin it(hi koxine) i see like 4 minimum, hit a champ and 7 rangers pop the fun of it xDDD

But it's better than the old lame rvr zones i think.First rvr in 2 months heh....seems odd, back to half life 2 i guess xE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom