First NF prydwen day of rvr. opinions?

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Noticed the SB stealth zergs have moved to bridges. Ho hum, I'm sure someone will whine soon enough :D

At least now there is a way round them, instead of being forced through bottlenecks like Milegates previously :)

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
its brought some serious fun back into RvR. I'm having a blast so far and all I've done is claim a keep for our guild and run a little bit around Blendrake. Bring on FotM archers :) The new MoS3 is a god send....can see infils and ns before they get into range...beating them is another matter but at least I'm ready for you lads and lasses.

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
only thing in nf i didnt liked was the uber lag but i hope it ill get better :eek:

Hansemann

Fledgling Freddie
Sagano said:
new keepstuff is a bit gay tho , with boiling oil and shit nobody ever attacks the gate till the entire zerg has arrived which makes keeptaking/defending less fun then it used to be ( imho ) unless youre farming from the inside ofc :p

just kill the wall then :D

Profion

Fledgling Freddie
It was fun to se alot of hibs/albs i never seen before :p
Lets hope the RVR dont die after a few weeks.....

GIF IP to shamans again :flame:

Thor666

Loyal Freddie
Nf

I didnt try it on the beta server, but found the xtra info (right click, SHIFT+I) very useful, on both RAs and port-neckies.
NF ROCKS
LAG SUCKS

Minn

Fledgling Freddie
Dreami said:
Yeah was fun, even tho my whole evening was a bit ruined by some incident.

LOOL :fluffle:

and ye, our grp had great fun the first day in NF :) but was a biiiiiit laggy though :(

InertiaSlave

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
dont like it. toa'd zergs are impossible to fight against.
logged after about 30 minutes, was just boring.

Ohnoes meights! Now teh zerg fights back :( :( :(

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Thornar said:
Hibs are struggling without gp! :touch:

:wub:

normal hib grp has 1 demezzer, alb has 2 (+bolt range mezzer that can stay back and demez :p) mid has 3 + 2 instamezzers ^^

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
havent tried it yet

Imo wait a week if they get the crap fixed. Atm my charters are all stuck that I would want to use in rvr. Prolly too many people on the zone lol... so if you play dont ld... ups we can control it so much.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
InertiaSlave said:
Ohnoes meights! Now teh zerg fights back :( :( :(
well yeah, a toa'd zerg vs 1 unopted fg is real fun! :eek:
has been same every time i step into a frontier. gonna go "stealth zerg" from now i guess.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
2nd day as proved to be even more fun than the first :eek:
675 grp kills this evening and made 1.4p
love the money thing in nf, gonna reduce the need to pve loads :clap:
occasionaly the lag was nasty, and the scouts where legion, but in general loving every part of nf
great fun when in gg, and its good fun solo too, can go join keep defence, seiges etc :), seems to be something for everyone at last

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Elendar said:
2nd day as proved to be even more fun than the first :eek:
I concur.. I had 138 of my grps ~400 kills \o/

Just too bad we had a lot of LD's from some ppl ><

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Old.Ilum said:
normal hib grp has 1 demezzer, alb has 2 (+bolt range mezzer that can stay back and demez :p) mid has 3 + 2 instamezzers ^^
Here we go again... same mezz story...
I don't know bout the other realms, but midgard's instamezz sucks... long recast timer, low duration. Gladly lose it for the sorc's huge range (though I don't even have it since I'm aug/mend) and we don't run with 2. most of the times if you run with 2 healers, it's 1 pac/mend, and one mend or aug/mend healer.

But besides this.... NF rules!! Had a ball tonight :), though indeed... that hot oil hurts mucho :)

Seanchai

Fledgling Freddie
Been rather fun tbh, tho wierdly the most fun has been soloing as a mentalist - SB adds a nice advantage in 1v1 confrontations :)

Keep fights so far have been mass bolt/archer fests where someone with a 1500 base range nuke has no business sticking his nose over the battlements :p

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't like the keep layout at all I admit they look good but... still same problems as with the older keeps.

RAs are a bit too expensive to my liking. But with the introduction of the new realmranks I guess thats all right.

Its kinda silly hibs and albs show up night time and take our keeps, while they hide daytime.

I'll post again if something else cross my mind.

/hug

/em goes back to EQ2 for awhile.

Celinka

Fledgling Freddie
I think NF is very funny.. And ty for TWF, damn that RA is OP, got many kills from this RA. MY bd really love TWF.

/cya in frontier

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
Here we go again... same mezz story...
I don't know bout the other realms, but midgard's instamezz sucks... long recast timer, low duration. Gladly lose it for the sorc's huge range (though I don't even have it since I'm aug/mend) and we don't run with 2. most of the times if you run with 2 healers, it's 1 pac/mend, and one mend or aug/mend healer.

But besides this.... NF rules!! Had a ball tonight :), though indeed... that hot oil hurts mucho :)
Here we go same people writing threads without reading the posts!!! The topic was GP and demezz (not insta mezz and bolt mezz etc.). GP was overpowered, it's gone, gonna take Hib a while to adjust. You look at the common setup and most Alb groups will have two demezzers (Sorc and Minstrel), Mid groups will generally have at least two demezzers (2 Healers), but often more (third Healer, Sup SM or Bonedancer). Hibs generally have one (Bard) although can get a second via a Mentalist (usually Light / Mind spec).

CC is potentially far more effective now with the nerf of Determination (although 15 / 5 minute purge and RA's like Charge do help vs it). Winning CC and demezzing is more important than ever, Hib groups are a slight disadvantage (less demezzers) and less geared up to do it (old reliance on GP). But that will change in time.

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Maleg said:
Mid groups will generally have at least two demezzers (2 Healers), but often more (third Healer, Sup SM or Bonedancer).
BD:s can only demez their own pets like necro can, so better add necro then to alb group demezzers :)

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
they screwed my warrior bigtime , ras really suck :(

for the rest after day 2 i still love it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom