First NF prydwen day of rvr. opinions?

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
sucks

playing druid in keep stuff is like standing in 4fins, you sh from time to time and rezz when someone forget to rebuff the sheilds :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
InertiaSlave said:
Try jugger3 rr5 boosted ml9 powered buffed cabbie pet with 160% unbreakable run speed

Givf back StT :(

Mael, 50th ment.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
dont like it. toa'd zergs are impossible to fight against.
logged after about 30 minutes, was just boring.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
haarewin said:
dont like it. toa'd zergs are impossible to fight against.
logged after about 30 minutes, was just boring.

oh they are :) and great fun to fight too, nf is great fun
bit of a lack of finding other grps around to fight, but with the guardian/warder zerg out, never ending fun

so many yellow con guardians though! half of alb must never have been rvr before

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Haroat said:
bleh.. jealous.. havent had chance to play it yet :<

and shadster lol.... GOA dont _make_ the patches...

well with out GOA there would be no DAOC

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Came back from pub pissed as a fart last night. Logged on but didn't even attempt to do anything.

Tried it out for a little while this morning though and had a great time :)

Good job that you can respec realm abilities for next couple of weeks. I tried what I thought looked a good combo and it was pants. One visit to Camelot and sorted :)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
well wasnt better then we expected. zerg all over the place, enemy reinforcements in 1 minute, just like our forces arrived in 1 min = constant zergs.
was a funny part when bunch of hibs arrived with battleship to our keep, they finally wanted to attack from the swamp, we were 4 in grp, killed every hib with 2x ichor, wp, aedd and dds. after that zerg all over.

QUOTE]

o yeah that was me on the huge ship :D i was bored and nothing we could do to get out of that stupid ichor thing but was funny everyone was screaming drive by at me and i went and grounded the damn thing in the swamp :D

Oldleaf

Fledgling Freddie
I like it so far, RvR is much more spread now, not only amg camping like the old frontiers, you can find enemys everywere and no anoying realmguards wandering everywere with their insane speed. Transportation in the realms is pretty fast to, you are in the enemy frontiers in no time, no more waiting for Master Visur :clap:

I like the new/fixed ra's to, mastery of stealth works great now, the ability to go underwater is a real lifesafer and not all pets can follow you below the surface.

Besides the new frontier iam happy the necro damage shield is finaly fixed, and you can see the ammount of damage your damage shield/pet is doing, a real improvement.

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Dreami
Yeah was fun, even tho my whole evening was a bit ruined by some incident.

Lethul said:
awww, did you cum in your pants? :fluffle:

He handed out chrismas presents to lords if im not mistaken :clap:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Craparoni said:
Originally Posted by Dreami
Yeah was fun, even tho my whole evening was a bit ruined by some incident.

He handed out chrismas presents to lords if im not mistaken :clap:

Shiny spears :D

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
played for around an hour. Didn't like it really
Will try again later this week, it it continues to suck i'll quit daoc

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
/stats = 63 deathblows, 2 deaths.. Hularious imo, at last we got albs/hibs to play with \o/

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Loved it, first time I've enjoyed playing my SB in a long time..

Found about 2fgs attacking mids... MY LUCK: I attack the one being bodyguarded! ;o

Awesome though, think it's done ALOT of good with the change.

Underwater Fights = Cool :eek:

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
never seen so many fg out on pryd tbh
i really hope it stays that way but im afraid a week or 2 the whine will come and bb activity :(

and the zerg is ok is all low rr and unorganized so farmeable :flame:

new keepstuff is a bit gay tho , with boiling oil and shit nobody ever attacks the gate till the entire zerg has arrived which makes keeptaking/defending less fun then it used to be ( imho ) unless youre farming from the inside ofc :p

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Kami said:
You do know how to use the realm map dont you? seriously rvr isn't confined to emain anymore..

We started up at Beno, guild had claimed it and we noticed mids and hibs fighting over tower 4 to the east of it. This went on for a good hour and had some fantastic scraps with the middies around there and the Beno docks. Eras was getting ravaged by hibs later on also, they did a great job there and held on for a heck of a long time.

I logged after a few fights in midgard, must say over all I've really enjoyed it. People can whine all the like about the bugs in this version but I'd rather keep it than go back to 1.69 any day :clap:

Yes, and all it was, was Zerg V Zerg, like i said the odd solo was about rest was fg-6fg's

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
I had a couple of hours of fun last night as well ... scouts really are a lot of fun in NF.

One one side I have Mastery of Stealth. I was duoing with a mincer and we roamed between keeps picking on solo's and duo's. And because of MoS I managed to avoid getting pa'd all night and even found a couple of stealthers. (even a SB that used vanish and popped up right next to me.. poor him)

And on the other side I have my trusted bow. I feel so usefull when on keepattacks and defence! And it's fun to notice in zerg vs zerg fights scouts/archers are suddenly one of the people to get nuked down first. Such an honor!

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the first evening of NF. We didn't run full group, only with 4, 5 and then 6 of us at end. We still could find stuff to fight and not lose 100-0.

Atleast shouldn't be problem finding stuff to fight I suppose, seems that going to Beno or DC you're guaranteed to meet enemies fast :)

Hard to draw any conclusions yet about how the RvR will end up later since it was of course just the first night. Atleast I suppose it can still be easier than pre-NF if low rvr population, since realm war map draws enemies, it's not always bad thing :) After harder fights just gotta vanish real quick before people get to you :)

I already dislike fighting near water though... Scouts/casters surface while you're fighting whatever, shoot shoot, get noticed and dive, repeat repeat repeat repeat :( Ah well, can usually avoid shores I suppose.

Belorfyn

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and had experience with Burning Oil too.. I was standing near the tower door (actually not at hitting range but maybe 200 units away from it) and then I got hit for 1600 with capped resists. I didn't know it was that uber.. And it's AE.
Was it next patch it gets nerfed little ?

Not that I'm complaining, can't wait to use it myself :)

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
Evul said:
Yes, and all it was, was Zerg V Zerg, like i said the odd solo was about rest was fg-6fg's

duno where u where going m8 but i found lots solo / duo to kill if you just port to where action is you will get a zerg but if u hang a round a little you will see solo's / duo peeps still around between me annd a guildey we made short of 30k yesterday which imo is a lot better than my avaerage 6-8 k in old emain where i spent 90% of my play time running to the action :m00:

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Splendid evening. Haven't enjoyed the game this much since way back when I xped my first char.

Seriously, let's never PvE again.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
First night was good fun, lots of people trying out new RA's and not knowing how they work = free RP's like the scout (wont name him) who used shield trip on me then stood in melle range trying to shoot me with his bow :p

had to giggle at the albs camping beno bridge half the night also, especially as there were next to no enemies there, guess they miss there milegates ><

think things will settle much more in a week or so and then we will see how things pan out properly it will be then I make my judgement as to whether or not continuing to play my SB move realms or quit entirly :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom