First NF prydwen day of rvr. opinions?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
I found it fun. many ppl and a LOT of hibs. /clap nice to see you can get out ;) and no more boring emain route either.

Zones are a bit to big but its ok. radar map both good and bad. fast fights but lots of unwanted adds eh? :)

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Found it awesome fun, due to my shitty PC (below minimum spec for ToA xD) Im a very casual RvR player, RvR = lag and me no like lag ;) Roll on christmas, anyhow had my 40RM Dwayne out tonight made hardly any RP's but had great fun exploring and dieing lots. First time in NF tonight and i believe this is exactly the boost prydwen needs really looking forward to tomorrow night :)

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
Boring, I got in and started RvRing at 9, wasnt much action, a odd stealther here and there, still abit of running to the action, I got 3 kills to day, One of a Green con Healer, a Sitting Caster in the Mid Zerg (Vanish ftw) and a Minstrel camping the bridge, logged at 9 - 12 and 3 kills \o>

also OT, heard PoC Levels all artifacts and the same time? T/F ? if its True its bugged, it dont level GS there :s

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
found it awesome, fighting zergs many times, had some 10 minute fights with the alb zerg around beno before we died/won a few times
made loads of gold too, love this new gold for kills thing

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Evul said:
Boring, I got in and started RvRing at 9, wasnt much action, a odd stealther here and there, still abit of running to the action, I got 3 kills to day, One of a Green con Healer, a Sitting Caster in the Mid Zerg (Vanish ftw) and a Minstrel camping the bridge, logged at 9 - 12 and 3 kills \o>

also OT, heard PoC Levels all artifacts and the same time? T/F ? if its True its bugged, it dont level GS there :s
You do know how to use the realm map dont you? seriously rvr isn't confined to emain anymore..

We started up at Beno, guild had claimed it and we noticed mids and hibs fighting over tower 4 to the east of it. This went on for a good hour and had some fantastic scraps with the middies around there and the Beno docks. Eras was getting ravaged by hibs later on also, they did a great job there and held on for a heck of a long time.

I logged after a few fights in midgard, must say over all I've really enjoyed it. People can whine all the like about the bugs in this version but I'd rather keep it than go back to 1.69 any day :clap:

Vireb

Fledgling Freddie
Evul said:
1.71 all artis level in poc and df

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
What I like a lot was that stealthers are like 1% of the annoyance they used to be :)

and normal grp rvr seems alive not dead as ppl predicted vs nf and keep shit going :)

All in all a wonderful night ;)

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
well I had great fun. just hope it stays like this...

:m00:

Bowie

Fledgling Freddie
Great fun it seems, tho have to work out Ras, the new once are very different i think, but i like so far even tho i ofc was Alb stealth zerged over and over again ( last solo death = 6 different albs wantet a pice) so something will never chenge :mad:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Bowie said:
Great fun it seems, tho have to work out Ras, the new once are very different i think, but i like so far even tho i ofc was Alb stealth zerged over and over again ( last solo death = 6 different albs wantet a pice) so something will never chenge :mad:

soloing with my merc. free arpees tbh :p

Thornar

Fledgling Freddie
Was fun to begin with, then it just became pretty much zzzZZz with
all the keep camping. If this is what NF is about, you're not gonna
see me renew my subscription.

And Chimaira, what about spamming some other emotes than 10 x /laugh and stuff at me?

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah was fun, even tho my whole evening was a bit ruined by some incident.

Ethild

Fledgling Freddie
Thornar said:
Was fun to begin with, then it just became pretty much zzzZZz with all the keep camping.

But camping amgE with a load of others Pre-NF was fun right? :m00:

Anyway, I really liked the changes. Scouts still piss me off though, can't seem to have a decent fight (anywhere) without some PLd rr1-4 scout shooting arrows in your back. Thats one aspect I wish would change, but hasn't.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Oh no, the lame gankgroups we all thought would be gone liked NF too. :(

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
RvR today was awesome - gained 2 realm levels on my ice wizard even and had a lot of fun even 20-30 minutes ago in Midland.

Go alb for the first NF keeptake :)

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Vireb said:
1.71 all artis level in poc and df

PoC :)

Pretty sure DF counts as not RvR-dungeon but classic dungeon for arti-xp purpose...

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
I loved it :) I have no whines today :p

But I hear albs attacked fens at about 04.30 this morning .. I would like to know what made you leave it and go for other keeps ?
Was there too many defenders ?
Was it the NPC´s i bought ? :p .. or what

Would like to know if its worth getting all those npc´s :p .. im kinda poor since i bought the ring of zahur :/

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
well wasnt better then we expected. zerg all over the place, enemy reinforcements in 1 minute, just like our forces arrived in 1 min = constant zergs.
was a funny part when bunch of hibs arrived with battleship to our keep, they finally wanted to attack from the swamp, we were 4 in grp, killed every hib with 2x ichor, wp, aedd and dds. after that zerg all over.

we took towers in mid land about 3 times, and I have to say defending a tower with caster heavy grp is very funny :D farmed much mids there. sad that at the there were about 40-50 or so :D
wasnt bad at all just need to avoid bottlenecks like uhm beno-dc-bledmeer area and it will be fine :)

Uberlama

Fledgling Freddie
oh forgot to mention hib grp without gp = pure joy :DDDD

and ml9 pets are more than op :eek:

Tirfo

Fledgling Freddie
Uberlama said:
oh forgot to mention hib grp without gp = pure joy :DDDD

and ml9 pets are more than op :eek:

Your alb grp without radar = pure joy :DDDD

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
I didn't get chance to come out to play till late on but i loved it :)

It felt good that i could wander out with a little group of 4-5 random peeps and not get totally slaughtered within a few mins of moving out from a keep.
The keeps themselves are also so much more fun to fight around, i personally felt it was great with catapults going all over, holes in keep walls etc, looked like a real siege.

Will take a while to adjust to rvr with the new ra's though. There was a moment when we were fighting hibs on a bridge and somebody dropped something in amongst us (think it was twf) and before we knew it, half the group was dead.

Lots of fun ethier way, ill certainly keep playing for now :)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
rofl tirfo ^^

Btw too much insane lag, nf seems a game to play casters in keep takes and archers .. ;:8

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
I really enjoyed it.. apart from getting wiped by PE repeatedly while trying to take back the Glenlock towers.. it was fun in a chaotic rush about kinda way. Would have been nice to actually get out of the Mid frontier tho.. stop taking our towers smelly Albs! :D

Martok

Part of the furniture
tbh i loved it on my merc last night logged on at 9 and logged off at 12 and tbh i loved every minute of it ive never seen soo many hibs tbh.... and soo few mids :p

Solo merc SC on its way so i cant wait to try it solo again :clap:

Shadster

Fledgling Freddie
I thought its was very good not enjoyed rvr as much in a long time roll on tonight can not wait to get back

Well done GOA on making NF :clap: :clap:

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
bleh.. jealous.. havent had chance to play it yet :<

and shadster lol.... GOA dont _make_ the patches...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom