First Master Soldier Thidranki Toon in Europe

Thugz

Banned
I am in pretty remarkable shape now. I have some muscles but only some. They are not really important except that to have a strong upper body helps you stave off injuries. Having strong stomach muscles helps stop you hurting your back and so on. Important to keep your whole body strong even when you are mainly just running. Here is a nicer pic maybe of my body now. Will have more defined stomach muscles soon :D.

body2.JPG

Fooking awesome! I luvs me and my body!

I have been involved in running and lifesaving for many years which has all helped me keep in shape.

Hey and the best part of me are my legs. I constantly get wolf whistles off girls, women and sometimes men - 'whoaa sexy legs' and so on.

Thugz

Banned
Here are me legs!

legs.JPG

I only expose the rest of my body to naughty minded women so don't ask. Am pretty well stacked in that department too ;).

I think you all been well and truly pwned now to say the least!

Logi

Resident Freddy
u have a big weener, its poking through your boxers :<

oh, nice legs btw :p

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
For f*ck sake i did not want to see that. Need to put spoilers on those.

Thugz

Banned
Haha - who reckons Freddyshouse Battlegrounds is dead? We all having a good laugh so there is still life left in it - sort of.

YOUR turn to expose you bodily parts now! Do it before TDC steps in!

Lucius

Banned
I personally wouldn't post pictures of myself on an internet forum but each to their own I guess.

Thugz

Banned
I personally wouldn't post pictures of myself on an internet forum but each to their own I guess.

Yeah I did think hard about this. Won't be long before the stalkers appear for sure. Not after such sexy photos like wot I posted. Only a few body parts now I ain't shown. You want em all?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Do it before TDC steps in!

you rang? look out lest I expose some body part of mine! an eyebrow, an ear, a buttock, who knows what evil lurks in the heart of lettuce? :eek6:

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
you rang? look out lest I expose some body part of mine! an eyebrow, an ear, a buttock, who knows what evil lurks in the heart of lettuce? :eek6:

Just... no tight shorts that exposes certain things. What has been seen cannot be unseen, as a wise cat said once.

Marc

FH is my second home
Here are me legs!

legs.JPG

I only expose the rest of my body to naughty minded women so don't ask. Am pretty well stacked in that department too ;).

I think you all been well and truly pwned now to say the least!

wtf?? how old are you, like 15? DO you really think we would ask to see your naked body ffs

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
This still going on? I thought the special oylimics was every 4 years.

Logi

Resident Freddy
wtf?? how old are you, like 15? DO you really think we would ask to see your naked body ffs

he is 51, and he is half naked.

his body is in good shape, jealous?

how old are you tbh? being shocked by a dudes body god grow up lol

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
he is 51, and he is half naked.

his body is in good shape, jealous?

how old are you tbh? being shocked by a dudes body god grow up lol

I doubt Marc is that jealous considering he's from a rugby background so i suspect his body is also in very good shape.
I'm shocked someone in there 50s would even bother posting their body on a public forum, like he has something to prove to people, but each to their own etc.

Lucius

Banned
My Thid Elritch has almost x3 the amount of kills of your RR11 Bard :). Not trying to boast - just reminded me how much time I spent on it.

Jesmin

Loyal Freddie
My Thid Elritch has almost x3 the amount of kills of your RR11 Bard :). Not trying to boast - just reminded me how much time I spent on it.

Ya i small manned alot on bard rather than zerging it up with 8 :wub:

Thugz

Banned
Here my one of my Sbs - Pedigree - posing after he killed this geezer.

mush.jpg

Like fettoken said my sbs always posed after killing someone or something. Tis where I got the idea from for posting my torso on this forum. My sb's fault.

Lucius

Banned
Ya i small manned alot on bard rather than zerging it up with 8 :wub:

I never ran in groups of 8 - always 3-5, because the Thidranki action, even though it was quite substansial, was not great enough to support a full group :). Only occasionally .. when there were massive zergs and Albs or Mids ran a set group would we run with 8.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom