First Master Soldier Thidranki Toon in Europe

fawzi

Banned
This was meant to say 'First Master Enforcer Thidranki Toon in Europe'

Caught in the heat of the moment :):):)

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
good job bud, all those germans must be pisst at you lol... should be called: English Invader title lmao o well what now for you lol? its like the end of your game.....?..... enjoy the whine and moan form this thread being the best now and all....

Can I have your autograph Sir ?

shame its a female chara though women cant do anything right so they cant beat males in game ! /delete her and reroll!!!!!!!!!!!

Cya in game if i log on somtime soon CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and thanks for the 10k kills ive earnt with you :p

/military

Duancy/Joni

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
1) gratz i suppose, bieng a nolife cock does actually take some skill -.-
2) bieng so excited you mis-spell the title after posting up shit loads of other threads about it is just showing how sad your life actually is
3) traiten has a brown nose

gohan

FH is my second home
why even post it u know as soon as sean see's a thread with your name on it he gets a boner and has to start a tasty flame war...

also no 1 does care :<

also dori is french so english invader would be a shit title

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
why even post it u know as soon as sean see's a thread with your name on it he gets a boner and has to start a tasty flame war...

also no 1 does care :<

also dori is french so english invader would be a shit title

WORD!!!

fawzi

Banned
What do you think the real reason I made this thread was, Gohan?

I love teh whine :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
What do you think the real reason I made this thread was, Gohan?

I love teh whine :)

nope, its because its the biggest achivement in your life so far, like winning the special olympics, because you could never handle big boy RvR/real olympics

gohan

FH is my second home
nope, its because its the biggest achivement in your life so far, like winning the special olympics, because you could never handle big boy RvR/real olympics

and what have YOU achieved in big boy RvR???

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
and what have YOU achieved in big boy RvR???

nothing, but ive never really taken the game as serious as you guys, and + back then my pc couldnt handle NF so ....

ttt

Banned
as you do this for the whine i'll just give you a gratz, not a so skilled player, not a so good friend, yet very well leeched, now get a template + 100k kills title ;)

Logi

Resident Freddy
Master Soldier? dont u mean Master Enforcer? lol :p Gratz anyways!

(wots it called in German? :eek: )

fawzi

Banned
It's called Reichskämpfer, the 2k title is Aufstrebender Reichskämpfer, I think the latter means 'lesser' or something.

And I have a template now Aleven :) Got given it by my German mate <3

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
It's called Reichskämpfer, the 2k title is Aufstrebender Reichskämpfer, I think the latter means 'lesser' or something.

And I have a template now Aleven :) Got given it by my German mate <3

lol never make anything yourself, not even your titles .... we can see that much from your sig -.-

ttt

Banned
lol never make anything yourself, not even your titles .... we can see that much from your sig -.-
don't even bother sean, he got his title and hes showed off, 25k no matter if its leeched/stealed or not even deserved is an archeivement, still think your a numbnut dori but thats alot of strong leeching. besides i think sean has x2 master enforcer chars if he puts his 1 billion alts together :D

fawzi

Banned
Thanks for the grats Aleven, I would not have expected you to grats me :)

Yes I had the help of my friends but thats the only reason I still play - friends. I enjoyed myself along the way and the fact you got 22k kills on your Bonedancer on a server with little population like Prydwen really inspired me to carry on.

So cheers to you :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the grats Aleven, I would not have expected you to grats me

Yes I had the help of my friends but thats the only reason I still play - friends. I enjoyed myself along the way and the fact you got 22k kills on your Bonedancer on a server with little population like Prydwen really inspired me to carry on.

So cheers to you :)

:wij::wij::wij:?

Ripel

Fledgling Freddie
Sean shut up..

when i first started this game Dori and Aleven were best mates and for whatever reason they have fallen out. If Dori wishes to acknowledges Aleven's, albeit begrudged, grats then let him be!

And grats Dori btw mate, fantastic acheivement :)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Sean shut up..

when i first started this game Dori and Aleven were best mates and for whatever reason they have fallen out. If Dori wishes to acknowledges Aleven's, albeit begrudged, grats then let him be!

And grats Dori btw mate, fantastic acheivement :)

gtfo :eek7:

Traitin

Fledgling Freddie
O well I guess this is near the end also KP, you done what you wanted to and what none else have in europe for wteva excuse they can think of. Great achievement once again n glad you said that about aleven as I was gonna, never seen a Screeny or owt but the way he zerged and the hours he played musta been nearly their.... this is prolly gonna be my last post on here, just like to thank the peeps ive had fun with over the many years like Blokkie/KP/Xehz//aleven/minions/eeeek and a few more guildys and Linked Chaos members aswell as the honourable enemys, even if i wasnt one of them most of the time....... just gonna say good luck in life ALL it is only a game so no grudges ofcourse. Have Fun n make the most of it.... n Sean i really dont see the point of tryna rip me off this but if u honestly feel the need 2 go for it. L8rz peeps!

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
O well I guess this is near the end also KP, you done what you wanted to and what none else have in europe for wteva excuse they can think of. Great achievement once again n glad you said that about aleven as I was gonna, never seen a Screeny or owt but the way he zerged and the hours he played musta been nearly their.... this is prolly gonna be my last post on here, just like to thank the peeps ive had fun with over the many years like Blokkie/KP/Xehz//aleven/minions/eeeek and a few more guildys and Linked Chaos members aswell as the honourable enemys, even if i wasnt one of them most of the time....... just gonna say good luck in life ALL it is only a game so no grudges ofcourse. Have Fun n make the most of it.... n Sean i really dont see the point of tryna rip me off this but if u honestly feel the need 2 go for it. L8rz peeps!

just read the post abouve you and do it :drink:

fawzi

Banned
Hey Hennings mate glad you're playing Limors/Thid more often :)

Me on Mauler and your BM assist train rocked yesturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom