Final Beta news on eu wow site...

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
hmm i wreckon its gunna b; sign up pages will b up for 2moro, then they send out the passwords, and servers go live on monday, (just how i wreckon it will b, i have no clue tho, ive enver been part of a beta :D)

Cyfr

Banned
Final Beta Update
Thundgot, 08/01/2005
Our technical teams are currently working around the clock to finalize the preparations for the start of the European Final Beta Test. We ask you to bear with us until the servers are ready to be opened. Stay tuned for updates on this website. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

* :clap: *

Silmarwen

Fledgling Freddie
It's a "you wont be playing any time soon but we're still here!"

Well it's alot better then goa did for 3 years :d

Shailaa

Loyal Freddie
Darksword said:
hmm i wreckon its gunna b; sign up pages will b up for 2moro, then they send out the passwords, and servers go live on monday, (just how i wreckon it will b, i have no clue tho, ive enver been part of a beta :D)

I still have my hope up that it will start around midnight tonight, but if it doesent i think it will be monday.
However this part somehow gives me a glimps of hope that it will be tonight

"Stay tuned for updates on this website. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Keep fingers crossed ya all..damn this WoW hype got me too in the end ;):flame:

Audigy

Fledgling Freddie
Shailaa said:
I still have my hope up that it will start around midnight tonight, but if it doesent i think it will be monday.
However this part somehow gives me a glimps of hope that it will be tonight

"Stay tuned for updates on this website. We are sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience."

i agree, that coment makes me think it may well be tonight

considering just how many thousand will flood onto their server as soon as beta is released, a midnight release would make sense.

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
I just hope all of our speculations aren't just wishful thinking

Audigy

Fledgling Freddie
Considering how much of a slating they got when beta was delayed from december to jan on the wow forums, i can imagine them being reluctant to tell us their target. Therefore the lack of information

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
Shailaa said:
What bloody patience? :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
750 mbs 2 go, if its opened at midnight im not gunna get anysleep, ill just b spamming the forums like "wahts it like?" "what chars u made" "having fun?" "send me some screenies :D" etc etc :(

*pm me for email address*

if anyone has some screenies can u please show me on msn/email :( PLEASE ill even :wanker: u for 1...

maybe not, but PLEASE

Driwen

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
750 mbs 2 go, if its opened at midnight im not gunna get anysleep, ill just b spamming the forums like "wahts it like?" "what chars u made" "having fun?" "send me some screenies :D" etc etc :(

*pm me for email address*

if anyone has some screenies can u please show me on msn/email :( PLEASE ill even :wanker: u for 1...

maybe not, but PLEASE
better to ask them to pm you for your msn, as they dont allow emails to be posted on this forum (so as to protect you from people who might/will abuse that email or atleast I think that was the reason).

Elenos

Fledgling Freddie
we have a supposed french CM on the irc channel who is telling us a little more than nothing .. he has no answers as to when the FB starts or even if it could start this weekend .. in fact .. he has no answers full stop ..
:kissit:

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Bleh midnight gmt has passed and nuthin happened..so i guess the hype moves to Sunday.Damn you Blizzard give us the game..Arghhhhhh the pain..the agony :)
Bah i should have gone out for some beers ...me= :wanker:

Hmmm something else interesting..
Firefox with page info returns that the page expires on 9 January 2.27 am maybe that means something ?

AhoyHoy

Fledgling Freddie
You're clutching at straws there i think mate, just relax and it will arrive eventually.

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
Well it's always nice to play detective :p
How about we start betting on the start of the beta ? i am sooo terribly bored and i've
watched blade:trinity and sky captain in the last 4 hrs :/

Pinp

Banned
firegird said:
Well it's always nice to play detective :p
How about we start betting on the start of the beta ? i am sooo terribly bored and i've
watched blade:trinity and sky captain in the last 4 hrs :/

I just finished watching Blade:Trinity...it sucked :<

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
It was ok for a blade movie i guess..Gonna start watching the exorcist:the beginning now

zenobia

Fledgling Freddie
damn..download is so slow its making me want to cry...i just cant figure out why its takin me so long to download this.......im using bittornado and my speed is only 35kbs(ive only got a 1mb connection,but id expect better than that),when i downloaded usa beta it took less than 6hours(and a lot less than that when i patched to full release).on the other hand its prolly just the fact i live in the uk and pay top price for piss poor inter net connections.
sorry for bitchin about this,its late and ive had a few glasses of red wine(and prolly a few more to come to dull the pain of waiting for this dl)id be thankful for any help/advice on the dl situation.
i went to see blade trinity with my wife a couple of weeks ago..we both really enjoyed it.

zenobia

Fledgling Freddie
12 48am uk time and it looks like beta is starting according to website...goodluck everyone..

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
hehe signup site looks pwned, they probably made a good descicion putting it up late at night tbh.

Thug

Fledgling Freddie
can anyone see anywhere to create account?

oops nm seen it now:p

Tinky

Fledgling Freddie
The link is after the GM working 24 hours a day news post ... however the pages aren't quite working yet.

Gama

Fledgling Freddie
gah, work tomorrow at 10am... must.. resist urge ... to camp signup page..all night.. and play til 9:30... bah >.<

firegird

Fledgling Freddie
haha detective work payed off..now i have to crack their servers to register myself cause pages suck i keep getting 403 :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom