Football FIFA13

MrBic

Part of the furniture
I'd offer you a game, but I figure you have a rubbish team if you just started. ;o
full bronze! 61 rating :p facing full gold high rating teams in league atm but they just disconnect when they are losing 2-3 to 0 :p

Himse

FH is my second home
I've always found it happens to be people with a full bronze / silver team end up being disgustingly good or EA does some sort of balance in game to make it a little more fair, otherwise the likes of Walcott and Hazard would run riot..

eksdee

FH is my second home
A little from column A and a l ittle from column B I'd say.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Column B. They have server-side speed threshold settings etc.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Anyone else gor problems connecting to ea servers atm?

eksdee

FH is my second home
I had problems before work, but that was a good 8 hours ago. I sometimes find if I reboot my router it fixes it though. Happens quite often to me.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
EA tweeted earlier they were having problems with quite a few games servers, Fifa included.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Question.... Why do you use two teams? One seems to be doing ok for me?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
fitness

after a few games youll have players with 60-70 fitness and they pull up in matches when they are running etc.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Starting to hate the refs in this game.. had matches where ive been cut down with sliding taclkles and they havent even touched the ball and no free kick.. seconds later I do a standing tackle and collect the ball and hardly touched the player and he gets a freekick. same with added time.. had a few matches now where ive gotten +1 +2 added time and Ive had the ball for 3-4 real life mins and when the other team gets the ball and goes over the center of the pitch I expect the ref to blow but he is allowed to attack for a few mins until he either draws or does the winning goal.. Raging hard atm! threw my damn controller in the wall even after losing the final of the spring cup in added time! :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Just had the absolute weirdest experience. So I'm 2 nil up on some guy online and cruising when suddenly it's like he switched gears and actually starts to play. Within 10 minutes he's got it back to 2-2, at which point he promptly passes it back to his own keeper and blasts it into his own net. 3-2 to me....he scores again..3-3....he then passes it back to his keeper and blasts an OG again.....ends 4-3 to me....what the fuck?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
You're actually really right...he fucked with my head so much more than if he had just beat me

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Alright so I've managed to assemble to Ok teams. What do you think? Is there I way I could be approaching how I make the squads better? It's also fucking put me broke!
Team 1.jpgTeam 2.jpg

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
I think if you buy players with higher stats it will make your teams better.

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Ive been having loads of problems with contracts lately.. have like a full gold team thats out of contract so I have to use my spare gold players which have sucky chem..
anyone that can share any tips on how to easily keep them contracted? =p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Currently using 4-4-1-1 and 4-5-1....Are there certain formations that just work better? Right now my win/loss ratio is probably right around 50/50.

eksdee

FH is my second home
All down to personal playstyle really. The generally most used formations are 41212, 4231 and 433/4321. 451 is great for possession. 352 is the most widely used formation because it's incredible easy to defend with (switch to defensive in-game and you essentially have 7 defenders).

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
think I played around with a few and ended up with 433 and 4231, just seemed to fit my playstyle.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Just played a match in the San Siro....fuck me what a god awful stadium. The Camera angle was basically from directly above and shadows made at least 40% of the pitch just invisible. Do people do that on purpose to fuck with you>

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just played a match in the San Siro....fuck me what a god awful stadium. The Camera angle was basically from directly above and shadows made at least 40% of the pitch just invisible. Do people do that on purpose to fuck with you>

In Fifa 99% of the time they are trying to troll you

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I will never buy another Fifa game as long as I live.

Please quote me on that when 14 is close to releasing.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm getting real tired of getting my arse handed to me :/ I got 3 successive titles in the online seasons and then all of a sudden it was like the computer was like "Alright...seems like it's time to put him against kids that are older than 5". I honestly think I've won maybe 1 game in my last 15. Very frustrating. Can't seem to score and fuck if I can defend. I'm now going for a wolves in doing successive relegations.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Jesus christ this game is frustrating. I'm playing against some person who is very clearly much better than I am, is easily going to win playing any way he wants. And he fucking still keeps lofting long through balls over the top to alexis sanchez every time he gets it. Whats the point in playing when you are just doing the same thing over and over?

MrBic

Part of the furniture
Jesus christ this game is frustrating. I'm playing against some person who is very clearly much better than I am, is easily going to win playing any way he wants. And he fucking still keeps lofting long through balls over the top to alexis sanchez every time he gets it. Whats the point in playing when you are just doing the same thing over and over?
Ye 99% play like that it seems.. only high pace players and long balls.. they usually get a few goals on me before I swap tactics and take over.. they must get mad, leading 4-0 after 30 mins and loosing at full time:p
They usually tend to suck at the game and only know 1 way of playing it so after you learn to counter their long balls is usually easy wins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom