Football FIFA13

eksdee

FH is my second home
It's only ever other players that cause me to not want to play. Just beat someone 11-0 (props to him for not rage quitting) and then he sent me a message saying "mate ur shit". Genuinely wish you could choose to only play people over the age of 21 or something online. :p

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
When I am about to play a match and I see Swaggyswag03 I always want to quit. It hurts when they kick my ass :(.

I can't defend for shit. It seems like I'm always controlling the wrong player and on top of that. Every time I don't sprint to combat them dribbiling around me, they sprint past me. Every time I hold sprint, they dribble around me. And fucking hell is it annoying when some people just seem to have long range shooting down and score 5 from 30+ yards.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
It's only ever other players that cause me to not want to play. Just beat someone 11-0 (props to him for not rage quitting) and then he sent me a message saying "mate ur shit". Genuinely wish you could choose to only play people over the age of 21 or something online. :p
Although when someone tells you "Mate ur shit" after that kind of drubbing, you kind have to admire their gall, dont you?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm pretty sure my record over my last 20 games is something like 3-1-16 :(

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
When I am about to play a match and I see Swaggyswag03 I always want to quit. It hurts when they kick my ass :(.

I can't defend for shit. It seems like I'm always controlling the wrong player and on top of that. Every time I don't sprint to combat them dribbiling around me, they sprint past me. Every time I hold sprint, they dribble around me. And fucking hell is it annoying when some people just seem to have long range shooting down and score 5 from 30+ yards.
Scoring from 30+ yards you say?

http://www.ea.com/uk/football/videos/ugc/157104154

Got this earlier :p

eksdee

FH is my second home
S4qq1Vw.gif

Best team I've used so far on FUT13. TOTS Kroos is an absolute machine.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Meh, those two do the job and the LB is a really good corner/FK taker.

Himse

FH is my second home
FIFA is absolute bullshit most of the time anyway, I lose when the guy has 2 shots on goal all game, and I have 15+ and score no goals, he gets 2.

Being ontop all game, then they just get some sweaty header and win the game 1-0 because the keeper on their team becomes insane.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Is Kroos worth buying if its not the TOTS card? I had a look at him for my 4-1-2-1-2 German BVB/Bayern team but his lack of pace put me off.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Really depends on his position, as a CF I don't think you'll notice his lack of pace. I never run with him unless there's just one man to take on and I can get round him to shoot. He's all about the passing and receiving balls on the edge of the box to break the net. You might be better off with Cazorla's normal card if you're after a budget alternative to TOTS Kroos though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom