Fg RvR Left?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
You writing to much, can you just make it shorter pls? cba to read that much :)

haha, fair enough.

i`ll try to abreviate.

people react to things, the more the thing forms a treat, the more likely it is to trigger a reaction.

mids don`t react to anything happening in their fronteer (in general) as long as they can port to albion. going there is boring at the moment.

hibs react to a few treats in their fronteer. threaten to close down crau port and hibs WILL react. take a crim tower, and you might be sitting there untill you get bored enough to leave by yourself.

treaten to shut down irvr and woooohoooooo, insta (re)action.

and yes, we try if we take such a cruxial tower to open door camp it as not to cut the supply of enemies.

the whole object of the excercise is to trigger a reaction, not to kill rvr.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Like Muy said the only way to get a reaction on from hibs/mids besides cuting irvr port its taking a bledmeer or DC tower. Even if we do take one of these towers they might not come if they have port to alb.

Do you think i dont like to have rps walking around near a porting place?

Lets be honest:
-Mids cut Beno port to try to farm albs inc to get port back - No IRVr
-Hibs cut Beno port to try to farm albs inc to get port back - No IRvr
-Albs cut Irvr Port to try to farm albs inc to get port back - No IRvr

Looking at it with these 3 similar sentences we can see that everyone does it, but everyone points the thinger at DA...Racism? :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
It's not an attempt to flame, but, 99% of the time when you meet this group they are either
A) Around the zerg
B) Adding on someone fighting a zerg
or
C) Just plain adding on an fg vs fg

I'm NOT whining on DA for this tho because, as i've said a million times, they're honest with the way they want to play and who am i to whine at them for playing the way they want?

Theres a difference between the so called 'i'm only in it for the fg' people that zerg and add regardless and the people that actually are honest with how they play. :p

A) we do not move around the zerg, we move in between alb port and mid/hib port, not a big surprise to think the rest of the alb zerg will be nearby..
B) Yeah, myself and some other ppl in DA already told it. We add, we get added....its all in the game. We do not wanna be the " best of the best! Yes Sir! /military"
C) look at B) :)

E

Eruptix

A) we do not move around the zerg, we move in between alb port and mid/hib port, not a big surprise to think the rest of the alb zerg will be nearby..
B) Yeah, myself and some other ppl in DA already told it. We add, we get added....its all in the game. We do not wanna be the " best of the best! Yes Sir! /military"
C) look at B) :)

ever thought that the reason ppl add on you is because you add/Zerg them?
you will see that if you dont add/zerg 8man grps,they will show the same respect towards you and dont add on your fights.
its all about mutual respect..ofc you wouldnt know the slightest thing about that

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
you will see that if you dont add/zerg 8man grps,they will show the same respect towards you and dont add on your fights.
its all about mutual respect..ofc you wouldnt know the slightest thing about that

i dare you to find one person who ever heared me whine about getting added on. adding is part of this game. some of the most glorious memories i have in this game are moments that we were able to beat superior numbers and/or adds.

irvr = generally kill on sight and ask questions later. with the current situation with mids who can port back and be buffed and fighting again in 1 min, no remorse. also with the current situation that hibs actually have to ship and loose a lot of time if they die to get back in hadrians, we might spare the odd hib soloer we run into there.

and about respect.

how can YOU talk about respect if you have no problems with throwing profanity at everyone who doesn`t follow YOUR rules ?

i might not follow your rules, but i think i show far more respect to my fellow gamer than you do tbh.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
haha, just logged in.

seems the night and day crew have been bussy :p

looks promising for tonight :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

roflmao at the respect :eek7:

lets get this straight....

Step1:
Look to yourself in the mirror, throwing bs about ppl you dont know

Step2:
I never whined about being added like i said in my previous post witch you didnt bother to read...add and get added its all in the game.

Step3:
Hipocrisy - I dare you to find some1 in this forum that didnt whine once about getting added and that never added. Anger and revenge are not choices, they are part of human nature

yes i´ve QQ about adding on TS amongst guildies in the "Heat of the battle" lets call it but then i chill out and realize, "shit! i would do the same thing if i was him" . Anyone that sees free rps and dosent go for them isnt playing the right game imho

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I think it would be nice to play on Prydwen again and bury the hatchet. There comes a time when we ought to move on and I think that time is here or at least close. I would play again here in a FG if the group I played with would like to try and play again. We will have to see.

Septina

Part of the furniture
I think it would be nice to play on Prydwen again and bury the hatchet. There comes a time when we ought to move on and I think that time is here or at least close. I would play again here in a FG if the group I played with would like to try and play again. We will have to see.

Just leave your warden at the borderkeep then..... please? :(

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Anger and revenge are not choices, they are part of human nature

Sorry, but this made me laugh a little :p I so badly want to put it in the sig! I see what you meant, but maybe you should refrase ^^ saying that anger and revenge are not choices, well, it would make one hell of an evil(*er*) world to live in ;)

Edit: And btw, if you want people to understand the way you're playing this game, you should start accepting that they like to play this game in a different way, and respect them for that, if not ingame, then atleast on these forums. If they go to the zerg area, they shouldn't expect to be left alone, but this game is fully playable (and in the only way I for one have enjoyed this game the last year or so) in the "fg vs fg" way aswell, ie in agramon or breifine like they do on avalon.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
subs are renewed and yes I would play on dyvet. We are looking at the group again although this might take a while.

GG1 are definitely incoming

You will have to wait slightly longer for the free rps from GG2 ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
subs are renewed and yes I would play on dyvet. We are looking at the group again although this might take a while.

thats good news :fluffle: worthy of a rep xD

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie

\o/ :worthy: \o/

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie

Good to see you come back soon.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry, but this made me laugh a little :p I so badly want to put it in the sig! I see what you meant, but maybe you should refrase ^^ saying that anger and revenge are not choices, well, it would make one hell of an evil(*er*) world to live in ;)

Edit: And btw, if you want people to understand the way you're playing this game, you should start accepting that they like to play this game in a different way, and respect them for that, if not ingame, then atleast on these forums. If they go to the zerg area, they shouldn't expect to be left alone, but this game is fully playable (and in the only way I for one have enjoyed this game the last year or so) in the "fg vs fg" way aswell, ie in agramon or breifine like they do on avalon.

yeah well my english aint perfect, but what i meant is that everyone here got added/zerged and then added/zerged back independent if it is the same person that did it to you just to get a payback

I never said i didnt understood it just makes me laugh of ppl coming here and QQ about it.
Several times i left players alone and then some time later i found them adding on my fights. Deception is nº1 amongst them :p

I dont like the army but theres a ...hmm dont know what its called but its something like if one person fecks up the hole platoon gets punishment. I lost patience to who does add and who dosent, they get all by rebounce.

E

Eruptix

and about respect.

how can YOU talk about respect if you have no problems with throwing profanity at everyone who doesn`t follow YOUR rules ?

i might not follow your rules, but i think i show far more respect to my fellow gamer than you do tbh.

you are correct
I dont respect any retard who adds & zergs down his enemies constantly
the way you play..you deserve 0 respect :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hear hear, the guy with no hair on his balls (not shaved either) gives you no respect!

Time to get some tissues mates, your world as you knew it, is coming to its end!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hear hear, the guy with no hair on his balls (not shaved either) gives you no respect!

Time to get some tissues mates, your world as you knew it, is coming to its end!

Lol yeah and there he goes again calling retard to some1 i better offer a mirror to him for his birthday ^^

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
aye time to get over crap and move on. The hard bit is that I have filled my time with real life now - its a right bugger I tell you!
RL should always come first even tho sometimes it doesn't but will be great to see you guys out again :)

E

Eruptix

why do u care so much if I have hair on my balls or not manish?

I guess you suck both ingame and irl..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom