Fg RvR Left?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ah thanks =) Would be nice to meet them open field more often. I thought Ice spec on wizzy would be good to camp the bridge, combined with a reaver for pbae interrupts, but I think they either lack MoC or more dmg output to do it.

Muy I know you read FH, come open field tomorrow, I'll try to be online a bit longer =))

P.S. Then again it's not fun when mids hump towers aswell, it kinda leads to a situation where nobody wants to be the first to roam an empty place :/

I think Muy dislikes my warr. :( Every time i get close to him and melee him he mocs -> slam -> caster assist and down he goes. ^^
Always makes me chuckle a bit to see the avalonian lord rr5 + moc + die. ;p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Well I'd play Limors to distract myself sometimes, but being guilded with Heldra and Meiestix doesn't really help. One zerging the hell outta everything, the other running "solo" all the time.

Pretty hard to find casual RvR guilds on Limors/Alb I think. I miss something like GA/LA/Vgn/etc. here on Hib. No fixed group, but dedicated to RvR, whereas I have the impression that Limors/Alb is mostly about either fixed groups or zerg. Studying +working +fixed group is a combo which doesn't work for me unfortunately.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well I'd play Limors to distract myself sometimes, but being guilded with Heldra and Meiestix doesn't really help. One zerging the hell outta everything, the other running "solo" all the time.

Pretty hard to find casual RvR guilds on Limors/Alb I think. I miss something like GA/LA/Vgn/etc. here on Hib. No fixed group, but dedicated to RvR, whereas I have the impression that Limors/Alb is mostly about either fixed groups or zerg. Studying +working +fixed group is a combo which doesn't work for me unfortunately.

Ahhh, Meiestix, another personal favourite from the old Nocturne days. ^^
Some people never change. :)
And Avalon/Alb = fixed zergs and one or two set groups. :p The zergs on avalon actually has amazing coordination. :p Not just strength in numbers, our beloved Pegsl uses Ventrilo for his entire battlegroup consisting of 60+ people. ;P

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
I think Muy dislikes my warr. :( Every time i get close to him and melee him he mocs -> slam -> caster assist and down he goes. ^^

Muy is my favourite wizard to vendo and banespike on :)

Charge to him, hit him once and bam! there goes moc = Banespike vendo from me and bam! he´s dead :D

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
I making pug-s all night from the old bones on alb. Getting enough action for us. Sometimes i want to be in a midgard group with the same faces coz the albs just keep killing iRvR without any reason and makes log who is cba with the zerg.
Trust me avalon is far worse in zerg. They moving around in 4-5 fg with lots of rr12 and 11.
On uk the albs not sticking to each other but they add on everything what is moving.

Steveh

Fledgling Freddie
The zergs on avalon actually has amazing coordination. :p Not just strength in numbers, our beloved Pegsl uses Ventrilo for his entire battlegroup consisting of 60+ people. ;P

omg if is that true then i only can laugh on this ppls.

To the albs who saying the game is more zerging then 8vs8 or solo.
Go to avalon and have some fun there :flame: :)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
There was a group with Whitelights yesterday, but unfortunately the problem is, that there's simply too much action at bridges/towers. Everytime we went alb, we had to wipe the Muylaetrix grp camping Crau bridge, takes up time :(

don`t call it muylaetrix group, lol i`ve been member of Dark Aurora for like 1 month now, lol.

And yes, yesterday, we got bored a bit in hadrians and decided to camp crau bridge a bit.

i think of the 5 or 6 runs we did to crau, only the last time there were other albs.

admit you liked kicking us out of crau bridge as much as we enjoyed campign it ;).

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Had a group running 2 days ago i think it was, both CM and DA had a group out which we met a couple of times with them ending up face down, CM then vanished from the frontiers and DA kept changing zonez all the time, even ran to emain and back just to fight them, like they were avoiding us. :/

i can asure you that we didn`t coordinate running as 2fg unless you ment 2 days ago where some alb group leader asked me to run a BG and coordinate an attack to break eras port.

we utterly failed because the mids seemed much better coordinated and some albs did all they could to disrupt their fellow albs with words and actions. having 2-3 people in your BG who just flame and insult EVERYBODY in the BG, but especially me, for over half an hour untill everyone just left the BG... i wish those sad bastards would fuck off really.

and yes, we probably loose well over 50 % of our fg fights, but at least we try.

just don`t expect us to leave anything alive we find between beno and eras in the current situation (unless it is a friendly solo hib) i have no problems killing hibs around crau bridge, as i know (t)he(y) can be back there, buffed and fighting in like 30 secs, i`ve spared my share of solo mids i found there because it is kinda frustrating to have to spend 5 mins to get back there.

the area between two keeps where 2 diff realms can port to and fight enlessly are `red is dead` areas imho. in the current situation in hadrians that means anything around beno and the area south of the river between beno and bold = irvr area.

if DA would take a group to agrammon (we actually want to try that tbh), you can expect us to respect the no adding policy in effect there.

Septina

Part of the furniture
i can asure you that we didn`t coordinate running as 2fg unless you ment 2 days ago where some alb group leader asked me to run a BG and coordinate an attack to break eras port.

we utterly failed because the mids seemed much better coordinated and some albs did all they could to disrupt their fellow albs with words and actions. having 2-3 people in your BG who just flame and insult EVERYBODY in the BG, but especially me, for over half an hour untill everyone just left the BG... i wish those sad bastards would fuck off really.

and yes, we probably loose well over 50 % of our fg fights, but at least we try.

just don`t expect us to leave anything alive we find between beno and eras in the current situation (unless it is a friendly solo hib) i have no problems killing hibs around crau bridge, as i know (t)he(y) can be back there, buffed and fighting in like 30 secs, i`ve spared my share of solo mids i found there because it is kinda frustrating to have to spend 5 mins to get back there.

the area between two keeps where 2 diff realms can port to and fight enlessly are `red is dead` areas imho. in the current situation in hadrians that means anything around beno and the area south of the river between beno and bold = irvr area.

if DA would take a group to agrammon (we actually want to try that tbh), you can expect us to respect the no adding policy in effect there.

Not like i have ever whined on you guys adding and zerging? You play in a way that i dont agree with one bit, but, atleast you guys are honest with the way you play and dont act like others going 'we never add, we only want fg vs fg' etc etc. I respect your choice on how to play this game and if you one day came agramon and wanted some fg fun i would be the first person to welcome you. :)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
some albs did all they could to disrupt their fellow albs with words and actions. having 2-3 people in your BG who just flame and insult EVERYBODY in the BG, but especially me, for over half an hour untill everyone just left the BG...

hehe good old erupt xD, but it was a stupid thing to do, cut port when the action was so poor on the server already.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Ah thanks =) Would be nice to meet them open field more often. I thought Ice spec on wizzy would be good to camp the bridge, combined with a reaver for pbae interrupts, but I think they either lack MoC or more dmg output to do it.

Muy I know you read FH, come open field tomorrow, I'll try to be online a bit longer =))

P.S. Then again it's not fun when mids hump towers aswell, it kinda leads to a situation where nobody wants to be the first to roam an empty place :/[/QUOTE]

currently, if you want a fight within reasonable time, you either go to the area between eras and beno, or to the area between crau and crim (more specifically, crau west bridge ;) or you just go sightseeing somewhere else.

and yes, DA is trying to make a decent FG capable of archieving at least some succes in fv vs fv fights. it might still take some time for us to reach a status above cannonfodder against the best fg`s the hibs and mids can field, but we are working on it.

tbh i don`t like roaming, it just makes me feel like a blind ape looking for a bananna. i stick to a spot, untill i have a reason to move. mostly that means that some flames apeared on war map and that we rush in that direction ;)

purely roaming seems so ... `unnatural` to me.

give a fixed aggramon day each week tbh ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH

hehe, actually i enjoy trieing to take him out ;)

and what am i suposed to do if you run up to me and slam me whenpurge is down, lol ? without a BG or cleric paying attention, i stand very little chance of surviving such an combined magic assist and melee assault. is it frustrating to end up face down over 50 % of the fights within the first 3 secs, ofc it is, has ANYONE ever heared me whine about it, nope, never.

i am prety sure that a same RR sorc or caba (moc/loltap + ml 9 pet) is harder to kill than a wizy ;).

i guess it`s a compliment if i am one of the first targets that the enemy groups always try to neutralize ;).

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Muy is my favourite wizard to vendo and banespike on :)

Charge to him, hit him once and bam! there goes moc = Banespike vendo from me and bam! he´s dead :D

agh all the love... i feel so popular.

and don`t tell me the same stuff doesn`t kill any other caster too ;)

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Not like i have ever whined on you guys adding and zerging? You play in a way that i dont agree with one bit, but, atleast you guys are honest with the way you play and dont act like others going 'we never add, we only want fg vs fg' etc etc. I respect your choice on how to play this game and if you one day came agramon and wanted some fg fun i would be the first person to welcome you. :)

nor have i ever whined about beeing added on or zerged down. often it seems like every archer in the zone is following me in stealth to start sticking arrows in me as soon as i end up in a fight. this is an essential part of the game imho.

reall skill doesn`t come from winning fair fights imho, skill speaks for itself when you beat the odds. winning a fair fight is just a combination of player quality, chars, abilities that are up, training, etc...

winning versus vastly superior numbers or against adds, that`s something i admire.

and like said, DA is working on a set group to do the aggramon type of thing with the full intention of keeping to strict fg vs fg fights there.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
I played alb i think it was 3 nights ago. Ran around for a hour with literally nothing to fight which was major ZZzZZzzZ but then fought Grawens/Septina group 3 times in a row and i think they logged so no more action after that. I think those that are left need to somehow coordinate nights on which to play as there isn't enough action from what i saw. On the other hand Avalon is just insane with zergs, would be nice to have a happy medium which imo we had before everyone suddenly rerolled Avalon for stupid reasons. How does the saying go, we shot ourselves in the foot.

Anyway, i had fun cos we had a really old school all stars group from AoD, FL and Arctic Circle. Nice to catch up with some of my old mates :)

E

Eruptix

hahahahahahaahhahaahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahaah
ahahhahahahahahaahhahaaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahah

well
HOW ABOUT NOT TRYING TO CLOSE DOWN ACTION BY KILLING IRVR AT PRIME TIME?

fucking ************ /rude :twak:

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
hehe good old erupt xD, but it was a stupid thing to do, cut port when the action was so poor on the server already.

i`d call it a lame wanker with serious social issues, but that is just me.

did he manage to chase well over 20 albs out of the BG with his stream of profanity ? yes.
did we succeed in breaking port ? no.
did we manage to have big battles ? yes.
did more DS cross the screen during the hour we tried than at any other moment during the day ? certainly. (ok, mainly albs dieing, i can`t believe the mids minded us feeding them all that arpee)

and what if we had broken irvr ? it`s not like it has not been done every day over the last week. breaking and opening irvr are FUN things to do imho. but after a week of irvr in one zone, i don`t mind REPLACING it to somewhere else <cough> emain / odin <cough>.

some people like to run around like headless chickens, some like to do stuff that triggers a reaction.

what the fuck are people on about if they feel the need to spam insult people during prime time over running a BG in a zerg infested irvr zone ?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
heeh na, it kills pretty much everything :)

i asume that SB fujiwaja (not sure about spelling) is yours, now that is a real hard hitting nut, only thing that has oneshotted me in h2h while buffed recently, lol

fujixxx hits you for 1825 (or something like that), doesn`t need mentioning i died i guess :p

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
I just cant see the fun in gathering an army of albs to take down like 1 fg of mids and claim the tower to stop instant rvr.

it just means you have to run around for even longer trying to find enemys on a dead server, ive never liked the idea of taking towers etc but when population was decent it didnt affect people as much.

but now, no instant port = pretty pointless even playing

Just try and think about what will happen when you kill the instant port :(

E

Eruptix

he is so mentally challenged that he cant see past the point of taking towers

roleplayer in heart & brain i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom