Fg RvR Left?

Cloudz

Fledgling Freddie
Just wondered how many 8v8 groups are still around and what days do you run?

We'r trying to run abit more often but some days the action seems ok and other days its just terrible, doesnt help with all the role playing albs who try to stop instant rvr either.....

But afaik there is

Septina pugs
SC
Whitelights grp

who else? :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Just wondered how many 8v8 groups are still around and what days do you run?

We'r trying to run abit more often but some days the action seems ok and other days its just terrible, doesnt help with all the role playing albs who try to stop instant rvr either.....

But afaik there is

Septina pugs
SC
Whitelights grp

who else? :)

NFD GG1 + guests should be making an appearance in a week or so.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
im out occasionally on my hunter...

I guess im about as powerfull as a FG, + or - 1 on the pwn rictus scale...

If any FG's are out there drop me a send on IRC and Im up for a fight in agramon.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
We are also trying to run a fg mon, thurs and sunday when we are not lvling our toons on avalon

Link Dead pug grp

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
SC/TC core run Sunday/Monday & Thursday 7 - 11 GMT.

Azzarri & Arepa pa pa pa seems to get a pug group going every other night (How else does blue get 1.4 million in week .... get a job blue)

CorNokZ

Azzarri pwnz my solo wizard when I am solo and out to roleplay in primetime

NO RESPECT FOR SOLOERS!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
SC/TC core run Sunday/Monday & Thursday 7 - 11 GMT.

Azzarri & Arepa pa pa pa seems to get a pug group going every other night (How else does blue get 1.4 million in week .... get a job blue)

Shush Skar you lowbie :fluffle:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Shush Skar you lowbie :fluffle:

ZOMG moc loltappers like bluesky are killing the server (literally it seems in this case)!

1.4 million rp in a week...

Even if we assume that you average 2000 rp per kill thats still 700 kills in a week which is more than the peak time population of the entire server...

CorNokZ

ZOMG moc loltappers like bluesky are killing the server (literally it seems in this case)!

1.4 million rp in a week...

Even if we assume that you average 2000 rp per kill thats still 700 kills in a week which is more than the peak time population of the entire server...

Bluesky also rapes towers/keeps/relics at night for the extra rps.. True story!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
I'll pillage towers and keeps to try to get or keep iRvR anytime but no relics tho :fluffle:

Bluesky only opened the relic gates because he heard one of the alb guards claimed he had a better beard than him. True story. :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Been going downhill with the FG action in rapid speed, I don't see any future for that cluster in regards of fair solo fights or FG fights.

Requiel fucked off to a better payed job without saying anything about a possible fix, but he changed the CoC, so best is to get 7 mates and farm the doorsteppers left til RR12 for massive fame.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
i ahve to agree with manish on this one. the fg scene dont exist atm. its zerg of albs usually with cm or da or both in the middle of it roaming beno area, if not they run as 3fg in emain. same goes for mids. aprea and his mates on stick with 2 fg or more rolling anything with two legs. hibs i suppose are the same. i cant really comment as i play the realm, so those who fight it can give a good pov.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Dunno about massive fame and anyway RR12 is a long long way off and something im not even thinking about tbh but i do agree with you about Requiel sadly tho Manisch. I really can't believe still no word on something good happening to our cluster.

I still enjoy most of the time i spend playing (solo and grouped) altho the mentality of how ppl play has changed a fair bit and seems atm more like a mini version of avalon (without the fg zone ofc).

/sends subliminal messages to mythic and goa to make Cathal Valley a level 50 zone with neutral relics ;)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
i ahve to agree with manish on this one. the fg scene dont exist atm. its zerg of albs usually with cm or da or both in the middle of it roaming beno area, if not they run as 3fg in emain. same goes for mids. aprea and his mates on stick with 2 fg or more rolling anything with two legs. hibs i suppose are the same. i cant really comment as i play the realm, so those who fight it can give a good pov.

The times I group with Arepa (which is quite a lot) we never run 2fg on stick - just ask the zergs of albs and hibs that have steamrolled us lol.... Siege situations don't count as thats just a general free-for-all anyway.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
our alb pug been roaming, getting soem nice fg fights then boom boom boom albs insta pop from nowhere to save the day.

CorNokZ

our alb pug been roaming, getting soem nice fg fights then boom boom boom albs insta pop from nowhere to save the day.

Share the fucking rps you cheap bastard! The rest of your realm m8s wants some aswell ofc!! Those 8 mids you just had a perfectly fair fight against could have made 100albs 20rps each! What were you thinking?!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Share the fucking rps you cheap bastard! The rest of your realm m8s wants some aswell ofc!! Those 8 mids you just had a perfectly fair fight against could have made 100albs 20rps each! What were you thinking?!

heh, stop this postfarming immediately or some nice guy irl will call a mod on msn and disband this prearranged whinethread! Read the cock ffs you newb, WHO CARES that it says nothing about what you typed down, tomorrow FH will post new cock that gief rule against it.

So huh!

.. man i need sleep badly lol..

Septina

Part of the furniture
heh, stop this postfarming immediately or some nice guy irl will call a mod on msn and disband this prearranged whinethread! Read the cock ffs you newb, WHO CARES that it says nothing about what you typed down, tomorrow FH will post new cock that gief rule against it.

So huh!

.. man i need sleep badly lol..

drunkard.... or something similair!!!!! :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Was lovely playing Avalon last night, seeing Pegsl havent changed one bit, fighting what? 3 - 4 fg albs, feeling some lag and seeing the 6fg "Pegsl Force™" coming on stick with nothing but Dragon Knights -> FreiHerr's xDD
Or whatever the rr12 rank in alb is called. :p Baronet mebbe? :O

liloe

It's my birthday today!
There was a group with Whitelights yesterday, but unfortunately the problem is, that there's simply too much action at bridges/towers. Everytime we went alb, we had to wipe the Muylaetrix grp camping Crau bridge, takes up time :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
There was a group with Whitelights yesterday, but unfortunately the problem is, that there's simply too much action at bridges/towers. Everytime we went alb, we had to wipe the Muylaetrix grp camping Crau bridge, takes up time :(

Had a group running 2 days ago i think it was, both CM and DA had a group out which we met a couple of times with them ending up face down, CM then vanished from the frontiers and DA kept changing zonez all the time, even ran to emain and back just to fight them, like they were avoiding us. :/

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Sorry to sound a bit noobish, but who is DA? =))

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sorry to sound a bit noobish, but who is DA? =))

Dark Aurora, Muyaletrix, Maddam, Jordie etc. Guess it's kinda hard to get out the specific people from that guild since they're hardly ever seen without 3 other fg's around. :)

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Dark Aurora, Muyaletrix, Maddam, Jordie etc. Guess it's kinda hard to get out the specific people from that guild since they're hardly ever seen without 3 other fg's around. :)

Ah thanks =) Would be nice to meet them open field more often. I thought Ice spec on wizzy would be good to camp the bridge, combined with a reaver for pbae interrupts, but I think they either lack MoC or more dmg output to do it.

Muy I know you read FH, come open field tomorrow, I'll try to be online a bit longer =))

P.S. Then again it's not fun when mids hump towers aswell, it kinda leads to a situation where nobody wants to be the first to roam an empty place :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom