Fg RvR Left?

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
you are correct
I dont respect any retard who adds & zergs down his enemies constantly
the way you play..you deserve 0 respect :)

who would want your respect anyways? muylaetrix is a far better player then you and far more respectable then you ever will be

E

Eruptix

hahahah fujjeh :d
stop flamebaiting already !

eller jag ska komma till sverige och stoppa min kik i din mammas röv

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
dang, that's just nasty Erupt:touch:

allthough... i haven't seen fujjeh's mom!

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
RL should always come first even tho sometimes it doesn't but will be great to see you guys out again :)

Putting RL first and playing in a gg simply does not go well together :p Trust me, I've tried! If there's gg's, you have to meet up, and it doesn't matter if some hot chick wants to hang out with you and do something, coz you can't let 7 people hang around waiting :/ Or if you do that enough times in a row, you may want to consider getting yourself a rep for your gg, like I did!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
why do u care so much if I have hair on my balls or not manish?

I guess you suck both ingame and irl..

I don't care really, just wanted to point out that I don't see many 13 years old ones like you going around and yelling "no respect to you" for whatever reason.

E

Eruptix

I don't care really, just wanted to point out that I don't see many 13 years old ones like you going around and yelling "no respect to you" for whatever reason.

haha,priceless coming from a 35y old geek ^^

how about u get yourself a life and stop playing video games with little kids like me in them then ?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
haha,priceless coming from a 35y old geek ^^

how about u get yourself a life and stop playing video games with little kids like me in them then ?

I am 30 and I see me playing video games til I am in a grave. I don't think I ever played with you either.

It's good to see that you know the words geek, respect and life but how about you buy a licence to use them too: e.g. get some fucking clue?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
who would want your respect anyways? muylaetrix is a far better player then you and far more respectable then you ever will be

<cough.. > <cough.. > nu tar du väl i va? :)

E

Eruptix

I am 30 and I see me playing video games til I am in a grave. I don't think I ever played with you either.

It's good to see that you know the words geek, respect and life but how about you buy a licence to use them too: e.g. get some fucking clue?

ur 30 and u have nothing better to do every evening then to play videogames & flame ppl on a forum about a videogame?

wow,i guess I should have some sympathy for the dullness of your life..

edit: on a side note,its a positive thing that losers like you aint reproducing in life

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
ur 30 and u have nothing better to do every evening then to play videogames & flame ppl on a forum about a videogame?

wow,i guess I should have some sympathy for the dullness of your life..

edit: on a side note,its a positive thing that losers like you aint reproducing in life

This comming from the kid that should be out party'ing on a fryday night, or are you even to young togo out aswell?

If all the people ~30 would stop playing DAoC, we'd have quite the empty server. Imho its teh kids that should fkoff and get a life and leave the pathetic slow old people alone.
Go ask if daddy has some shandy for you Eruptkids.

E

Eruptix

This comming from the kid that should be out party'ing on a fryday night, or are you even to young togo out aswell?

erm
it seems u dont know the slightest about me
yes on a normal weekend i'd be out partying,as I do every weekend (often friday & saturday) BUT ..this isnt a normal weekend isnt it?
its exam period where I live,I have a big important exam monday so ofc im not going out this weekend ^^

lets talk again on normal weekends,not while im in the midst of exams :< :puke:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
erm
it seems u dont know the slightest about me
yes on a normal weekend i'd be out partying,as I do every weekend (often friday & saturday) BUT ..this isnt a normal weekend isnt it?
its exam period where I live,I have a big important exam monday so ofc im not going out this weekend ^^

lets talk again on normal weekends,not while im in the midst of exams :< :puke:

LoL. Less with the bullshit excuses. Everyone knows that goin out party'ing during exams is the best way to clear your head and ace on the tests. But then again, if your parents say you cant go out....

GL on the exams though, hope you pass em.

E

Eruptix

'ok'
i only have to know about 2000 pages by monday..

yes getting drunk wasted & high at a party is idd best way to achieve that goal..

Im not in high school anymore m8,there I could pull shit like that.
this is mean business..uni :<

i'm just not risking it this weekend and sitting it through (believe it or not,this will be the first weekend in many many months that I didnt go out :)),next weekend should be diff as its easyer exam then :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol eruptix how did you get into a uni, who accepted you i wonder!

E

Eruptix

ofc !

aaaw manish and his zergbuddies picking on me..I feel rly bad ^^

E

Eruptix

idd
logging half ogre wizard and chaining them!

edit:wait they"re on my realm :<

Baribaala

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to get a set grp going for fgvsfg hopefully not just the zerg everytime in hadrians like there is atm group after group coming mind u cant moan cos ive done it but atm we just need a bain or enchanter and a ml8 warden then we be ready for any rvr

Mrmoosice/Baribaala

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom