Ferdinhand Drugs Controvesy

D

doh_boy

I think its because the FA set a precedent a while back when someone missed a test. The person involved got a £2000 fine and presumably didn't get his name plastered all over. They figure the FA are just using him as a scapegoat. But hey I'm a united fan so :p

A

Ash!

Originally posted by darthshearer
Man we should send you for a drugs test :p

Well the thing is hes been stupid and so have Man Ure!

The new thing that pisses me off is there are several England players saying they will boycott the game on sat!

Just who the fuck do they think they are?

You know Darth if you keep Keep Saying Man Ure! it might just be funny one day. Just might. I Doubt it very fuckin much though

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by Ash!
You know Darth if you keep Keep Saying Man Ure! it might just be funny one day. Just might. I Doubt it very fuckin much though

well as we're on the subject.....why ure? :( I know I'm being thick but I don't get it.

oh heh

got it

manure........

:|

D

darthshearer

Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure!

What up matey have I touched a nerve?

Its just a nickname for them? OK?

D

Deadmanwalking

Just who the fuck do they think they are?

The team that is playing on saturday?

D

doh_boy

who's nickname? I've never heard it before and being a united fan you'd figure I would.

sheltered life? :)

A

Ash!

Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure Man Ure!

What up matey have I touched a nerve?

Its just a nickname for them? OK?

No nerve touched mate. Quite used to small village clubs like newcastle being jealous as hell of Utd.

I also love it when the carTOON army start wailing "He Turned Yeez Doon, Shearer Turned Yeez Doon" at Old Trafford. Now thats what I call Comedy.

Step Forward Me Shearer and show me your Championship medals. Ooops. Better make the medals singular on the medal front eh ?

M

mank

come on kids, if you want to continue your petty rivalry create your own thread.

A

Ash!

Whos arguing. Just a bit of friendly Banter between opposing fans. Chill out

J

Jonaldo

Man U fans are all a bunch of arrogant wankers. There's no real argument about that, funny thing is they think that 'they' themselves are superior because they support a team that's won the league (via several bad decisions and referee bribes)

S

SilverHood

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Man U fans are all a bunch of arrogant wankers. There's no real argument about that, funny thing is they think that 'they' themselves are superior because they support a team that's won the league (via several bad decisions and referee bribes)

being negative doesn't suit you cornell.... stick to being fair(y) and hibby when you post :)

back on subject, it sucks because the FA haven't even heard his story

To exclude him like this, without a hearing or inquiry shows how unporffessional the FA really are.

D

darthshearer

Originally posted by Ash!
No nerve touched mate. Quite used to small village clubs like newcastle being jealous as hell of Utd.

I also love it when the carTOON army start wailing "He Turned Yeez Doon, Shearer Turned Yeez Doon" at Old Trafford. Now thats what I call Comedy.

Step Forward Me Shearer and show me your Championship medals. Ooops. Better make the medals singular on the medal front eh ?

I think I have matey otherwise all the stuff after the

Ash!
No nerve touched mate

Surley wouldnt not have come ;)

Anyway this aint about Man Ure its about a stupid mistake by Ferdinand & His Club.

I call this thread Closed

D

doh_boy

I'm not :(

We won the league a fair few times, at least one of them has to have been fair :(

T

Tom

ROFL

/me sniffs a bitter blue

T

Tom

yeah Man C came back up from the 2nd division, and are now doing better than Spurs.

Spurs are no longer a big club, haven't been for about 15 years, hehe

J

Jonaldo

I don't claim us to be, we're just not a cheating scumbag club full of whiners either :)

M

mank

Premiership fans are all overrated, anyone who claims to support Liverpool and lives in Reading need a good slapping.

btw above is hypothetical.

A

Anasyn

I don't claim us to be, we're just not a cheating scumbag club full of whiners either :)

Apart from Robbie Keane.. what a cnut :mgwhore2:

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Anasyn
Apart from Robbie Keane.. what a cnut :mgwhore2:
He's fantastico!

Tarrico on the other hand is a bit of a whiner but he's not exactly the Spurs fans favourite either.

T

Tom

Unlike Darren Anderton I suppose, or Sol Campbell? Don't forget Glen Hoddle either.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Tom
Unlike Darren Anderton I suppose, or Sol Campbell? Don't forget Glen Hoddle either.
Anderton is always injured
Campbell plays for Arsenal
Glenn Hoddle is out of work

None of whom whined or cheated when they were on the pitch for Tottenham Hotspur.

M

mank

Chimps:
football2.jpg

Football fan:
2002-04-15-chimp.jpg

H

hoggsboss

to get back on topic......i thought that rio eventually heard messages on his mobile and phoned the ground to say he had forgot by which time the testing team had left.

if true it strikes me as odd that a high profile player would have his phone switched off for a long period of time and as someone previously stated, he was so busy with moving house he was spotted shopping at harvey nicks??

as for naming before being found guilty, the rule states that if you fail to provide a sample at time of asking then you are to be considered guilty of a doping offence, not suggesting rio has done anything naughty but 24-36 hours delay in testing would be plenty time to flush certain substances from the system.

A

Ash!

Originally posted by hoggsboss
to get back on topic......i thought that rio eventually heard messages on his mobile and phoned the ground to say he had forgot by which time the testing team had left.

if true it strikes me as odd that a high profile player would have his phone switched off for a long period of time and as someone previously stated, he was so busy with moving house he was spotted shopping at harvey nicks??

as for naming before being found guilty, the rule states that if you fail to provide a sample at time of asking then you are to be considered guilty of a doping offence, not suggesting rio has done anything naughty but 24-36 hours delay in testing would be plenty time to flush certain substances from the system.

The Shopping incident is dubious to say the least. The test was supposed to have been done or requested to be done after the Arsenal Game. Now this was a 4.00 pm Kick off Finishing at 5.45 on a Sunday. Now I know footballers have fast cars but to get from Old Trafford to Harvey Nicks in Manchester within 15 mins is impossible. Bearing in mind that Sunday trading laws meant that they closed at 6.00. Unless that was just made up by the media to sensationalise the whole story. With the integrity of the British press I doubt it.

Still doesnt excuse him for being foolish though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom