Females/girls Playing Daoc?

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Marc said:
who cares? 9 out of 10 women suck at anything that involves a minimal bit of dexterity or hand eye co-ordination.

Lol Marc how ya doin, get back in the game, I'm stuck being the only spouting inappropiate comments all the time and it makes me look freaky :mad:

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
those few girls i know ingame, i dont consider female when i play with them, i consider them players o_O

Finally a spot on comment :clap:

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Huntingtons said:
those few girls i know ingame, i dont consider female when i play with them, i consider them players o_O

Another fine example of misplaced political correctness.

So do I btw, but I don't need to pat myself on the back for it on a public forum.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Nerve said:
Lol Marc how ya doin, get back in the game, I'm stuck being the only spouting inappropiate comments all the time and it makes me look freaky :mad:

Shut the fuck up you Belgian scone.

<3 jk ofc xx :wub:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a girl in disguise, rly...
Ask Huntingtons! :O Probably insulted every female player on prydwen some way or another, and 90% of em got me on ignore I'm sure :I

Marc

FH is my second home
Nerve said:

I just speaketh the truth!!!!

Nothing inaproriate about it :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
I'm a girl in disguise, rly...
Ask Huntingtons! :O Probably insulted every female player on prydwen some way or another, and 90% of em got me on ignore I'm sure :I

you hit as a girl anyway ;x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom