Females/girls Playing Daoc?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
And me :(

Don't worry anni, we'll teach him a lesson for forgetting the best ones :p

Tbh women tend to play more often healers/clerics etc, but with that it includes as alts/mains casters.
Don't think i've ever seen a girl play a tank... or at least... a real female playing a tank...

lol
except tankie, first rr10 on excali
duh

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved
Jaem- said:
Many women play, they just don't run around going "LOOK AT ME" all day so you know about em. :p

well, some do xdd (sometimes during ml raids i wish i had turned /s off)

neway, my gf doesnt and she plays better than most male players ive came across ;p~ (mayhaps including me :x)

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
wow a little hostile there elizabeth, maybe you're the one who should be going to psykiatrist (sp?) so mom and dad can pay 200 dollars a hour so someone listen to your thoughts, so we dont have to (loosly copied from Donnie Darko...)

Seems you're a bit touchy, can't take the heat? fyi my father is dead so kinda hard for him to do much. Think you got better use of those 200$ there to take english lessons. I'm sure you can do better then having to quote someone.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
My gf tried the game this past weekend, but she thought it was too slow. Then she tried Counterstrike and got hooked (even though she needs a lot of practice). :eek:
Phule_Gubben said:
And that makes you a bitch then i suppose cause your avatar is imho, really feminine.
Hah, you've got issues again, Phule? ;) Forgot to take your pills, eh?

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Aadia said:
Don't think i've ever seen a girl play a tank... or at least... a real female playing a tank...

I have, Shaniah played a warrior originally and she was a real she.

And jerelyn plays Ditzor these days ;)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Phule_Gubben said:
Seems you're a bit touchy, can't take the heat? fyi my father is dead so kinda hard for him to do much. Think you got better use of those 200$ there to take english lessons. I'm sure you can do better then having to quote someone.

and what exactly does your daddy has to do with this? :eek: i was merely inclieng that you're a boring troller :eek:

actully im getting convinced that you're a girl ;o

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
does it really matter that girls play this game or not ? i mean does it change the way u play it? no stop being so sexist :flame: :flame:

liloe

It's my birthday today!
know / knew a few, some quitted, some still play =) some are nice, some are strange, like with every player. Their played classes went from healing to stealthing to damage dealing, but more healing / stealthing =))

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
bitter?
no just laughing at a stupid comment
first rr10 in the world was a girl irl aswell, and not a cleric
maybe you don't know what bitter means, dunno

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
And me :(

Don't worry anni, we'll teach him a lesson for forgetting the best ones :p

Tbh women tend to play more often healers/clerics etc, but with that it includes as alts/mains casters.

so traycee aint a real female? :(

Chobb

Fledgling Freddie
My wife cant stand the game thinks i play too much, sad really i wanted her to craft for me when i was at work :)

But on the subject we have a few ladees in my guild

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:
My gf tried the game this past weekend, but she thought it was too slow. Then she tried Counterstrike and got hooked (even though she needs a lot of practice). :eek:
Hah, you've got issues again, Phule? ;) Forgot to take your pills, eh?

get her an archer and take her to thidranki :) we have a dedicated sniper-gal in our guild that only joined us recently :)

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
bitter?
no just laughing at a stupid comment
first rr10 in the world was a girl irl aswell, and not a cleric
maybe you don't know what bitter means, dunno

Oooo so sorry i missed that, i must have been doing something irl then :m00:
In case you didn't notice, there are more important things then the gossip/latest news on who gets the wtf first xxx in xxx days...

Anyways, seems like i missed quite some females that did play tanks (sorry bout that gals) - thinking about it, i had only met what's-it-face from femmes fatales who surely was not a female...

And flim, i just thought of something, erin (from your wedding)... wasn't she something not cleric aswell?

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
No, you were just too stupid to think otherwise because i had a female char model :kissit:

no. i asked you outright when i was helping with epics in fartbog

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Interesting thread...

Obviously I play (all my husbands fault) and I know the game and although I'm not saying where or exactly what I do play, I do NOT play any of the healing classes (as to be honest I play to play not stare at everyone elses health bar which I would be doing because I'd be paranoid) of my high level characters I tend to stick to tanks although I have one caster who I have a giggle of a time playing...

just my 2p... oh and I have a fair few female friends who specificly play male characters so they don't get bothered...

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Aadia said:
And flim, i just thought of something, erin (from your wedding)... wasn't she something not cleric aswell?

Nah Erren is a cleric :) but she was a smiter back in the days ;)

Of the other six daocing females at the wedding there was a (male char) mercenary, a polearmswoman, a minstre, a theurgist, a paladin and of course yourself :)

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
Oooo so sorry i missed that, i must have been doing something irl then :m00:
In case you didn't notice, there are more important things then the gossip/latest news on who gets the wtf first xxx in xxx days...

Yes because who gets rr10 first on our server is gossip and this thread isn't.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Zenythe said:
oh and I have a fair few female friends who specificly play male characters so they don't get bothered...

Why dont they play female chars, all the t33n4g3b0yz would love it... I think I can reacall some guy wanting to put a dating service into daoc :D

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
only problem is that some guys got some whacked up thoughts - they pretend they're girls & always find excuses not to come onto coms :( - only met bout 4/5 people, who I know are girls, total in daoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom