Females/girls Playing Daoc?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
just my 2p... oh and I have a fair few female friends who specificly play male characters so they don't get bothered...

Shemales?...tihihihi

sorry...couldnt resist.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
nakkiel said:
no. i asked you outright when i was helping with epics in fartbog
Well, i remember you being being helpful and i told you i was a guy

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
needpics.gif

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
givf irl females playing troll berserkers!!!

it seems though that most are support chars from my experience :)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe....i actually recruited 4 girls to my guild eel;P
Very nice to have a split like that with some girls and some boys/men:)

Marc

FH is my second home
who cares? 9 out of 10 women suck at anything that involves a minimal bit of dexterity or hand eye co-ordination.

Marc

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
you're one of those 9 marc, definitely

Unlike you, i have known what sex i am from the moment i was born, took you until 2 years ago to realise you were in fact male.

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
i knew 2 pretty well, real Heartbeat she was a healer from Bokkerijders. And a hunter in LoM called Annwynn or something didn 't see her online for a long time.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Unlike you, i have known what sex i am from the moment i was born, took you until 2 years ago to realise you were in fact male.

haha touché

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Saby Champ on excal my little sister, well she was back when i knew her in 1991 :( her first character was a "cleric" lvl50 lovebunny alb pydwen.

Zenythe said:
although I'm not saying where or exactly what I do play

Tis a lvl100 Barbarian imo, i saw ya in Leirvik last week, my stealth is teh l33trox eh :confused:

:D

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Salamurhaaja said:
I guess girls don't play much stealthers, cos it's more or less solo playing and
they tend to be much more social players.
Or has there been any rr5+ stealth players?

yes me im a girl !

xD

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Interesting thread...

Obviously I play (all my husbands fault) and I know the game and although I'm not saying where or exactly what I do play, I do NOT play any of the healing classes (as to be honest I play to play not stare at everyone elses health bar which I would be doing because I'd be paranoid) of my high level characters I tend to stick to tanks although I have one caster who I have a giggle of a time playing...

just my 2p... oh and I have a fair few female friends who specificly play male characters so they don't get bothered...

lvl 100 paladin!!

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Actually i forgot 2 nice tank females.... Seeaira and Taranee.

Anyone knows where they have gone?

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
Actually i forgot 2 nice tank females.... Seeaira and Taranee.

Anyone knows where they have gone?

Nee was a guy and they have both gone to EQ2

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Nee was a guy and they have both gone to EQ2

Are you sure about Nee or you just making things up? (not that i ever really knew nee as she kinda just tagged along with see)

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Aadia said:
Are you sure about Nee or you just making things up? (not that i ever really knew nee as she kinda just tagged along with see)

Yeah, was another guy pretending to be a girl, all came out in the end with amusing results.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
and tankster only got rr10 so fast cos she was a irl girl ofc!

nothing to do with playin 24/7 and farming the alb warder zerg with chanters, power relics, GP and stuff!

;)

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Conchabar said:
does it really matter that girls play this game or not ? i mean does it change the way u play it? no stop being so sexist :flame: :flame:

Yes it matters as it adds dimension to the game, just like they do in real life. Everyone asking if and why it matters are actually the sexist ones but are afraid to admit it to themselves and rather act all politically correct while what they're actually doing is the opposite.

Pwned. :wanker:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Nerve said:
Yes it matters as it adds dimension to the game, just like they do in real life. Everyone asking if and why it matters are actually the sexist ones but are afraid to admit it to themselves and rather act all politically correct while what they're actually doing is the opposite.

Pwned. :wanker:

those few girls i know ingame, i dont consider female when i play with them, i consider them players o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom