Fellow Albions , Please Read This!!!

Shall i be permabanned ?

• Yes, you shall stay banned forever!

Votes: 132 56.2%
  • No, you should be unbanned immidiately!

Votes: 103 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Good to know. And you might want to change the 'thanks to GOA' to 'thanks to my backstabbing would-be friend', since GOA only followed the rules, and it's either your friend's fault for fucking you over, or your own for trusting him.

I'm agreeing with Straef.

I feel dirty :(

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Good to know. And you might want to change the 'thanks to GOA' to 'thanks to my backstabbing would-be friend', since GOA only followed the rules, and it's either your friend's fault for fucking you over, or your own for trusting him.

:twak: Have some empathy straef. Dont make me tell people that your realy a nice guy

Gwaen

Fledgling Freddie
Dimse Dut said:
:twak: Have some empathy straef. Dont make me tell people that your realy a nice guy

Streaf is a realy nice guy he just wants people to think he's evil

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Sobek said:
Sedde, i do find it kind of funny - first round some mysterious friend of yours scam Juiliet, use alot of nocturne accounts as cover up, yet all evidence was pointing at you (yes we did get RN logs, times and such) but we more or less forgot it all and let you off, but now your accounts have been involved with another scamming? uh uh.. honestly i got a hard time believing you now. :rolleyes:

Im not trying to point fingers, im just speaking my mind..

yeah well then i have to admit i did ban myself alone sobek !

Corran

Part of the furniture
Hmm, should i be upset over this or something? Because I'm really not :(

And people agreeing with Straef? Oh dear!

Sobek

Fledgling Freddie
sedde said:
yeah well then i have to admit i did ban myself alone sobek !

ban yourself? what did i miss here? you banned the accounts yourself?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Hmm, should i be upset over this or something? Because I'm really not :(

And people agreeing with Straef? Oh dear!
That's what I thought... What's happening? :(:(
Sobek said:
ban yourself? what did i miss here? you banned the accounts yourself?
That's the part I didn't get :d

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
well i admit i stole the money via remote-psyching from the army camp and therefore my accounts where banned, you see i was bored as an alb and didnt want em anymore !

Golly

Fledgling Freddie
can we let this thread die?100 posts+ on this is silly

you got banned, you felt harshly done to

kk we get you now shhhhhh

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
This thread is an instant classic. I mean, come on, we have people agreeing with Straef.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
sedde said:
well i admit i stole the money via remote-psyching from the army camp and therefore my accounts where banned, you see i was bored as an alb and didnt want em anymore !
So there was no 'friend' then? :d
Graendel said:
This thread is an instant classic. I mean, come on, we have people agreeing with Straef.
Just for your information, there are LOADS of people agreeing with me ALL THE TIME!

Rly :<

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Graendel said:

Omg really? What gay is agreeking with him now? I bet he got paid to agree :(

Dukat said:
So if I understand this right you had your passwords in a clear text file called the equivelant of "HELLO_STEAL_ME_PLEASE_DAOC_ACCOUNTS_COME_AND_GET_EM.txt"? and you wonder when your account goes walkies? :m00:

Having them on the comp at all is a bad idea worthy of george bush himself tbh, but in a clear txt file called "codes" ?? :eek6:

and as for the IP side of things it depends entirely on your router and how it is configured, atleast that is how I understand it.

Would be fun to have that and leave your pc blaintantly open to hackers, but as soon as someone open's it they get a worm/trojan on their pc :D

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
sedde said:
oh my god, please lock this thread
Surely you saw that one coming? You're not being all too clear in your posts. That post could be taken as 'I accessed the account and stole the money and thus got myself banned' or something entirely different, but it's hard to tell with you speaking like some kind of fortune teller :x
Tho, biassed as I am, I'll go for the forementioned option :d

Corran

Part of the furniture
Graendel said:
No sorry, the voices in your head don't count.

lol, i was about to post the same thing but instead of reply i clicked next page.

So..

1) Get out of my head :(

2) As We > Straef :p then it must infact be correct. It is just voices in his head :D

Achilleas`

Fledgling Freddie
Really sucks Sedde mate..Hope you get things fixed and get your accounts back, but i tend to agree with most peeps saying : Dont give account details to other peeps etc..
Den mporo na katalavo giati ola ta scams/bans/abuses etc ginontai me esas ekei pano sti salonica? Kathe treis k ligo, kapoios ginetai banned edo k 4 xronia...oh well...
gtpk

Corran

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
Surely you saw that one coming? You're not being all too clear in your posts. That post could be taken as 'I accessed the account and stole the money and thus got myself banned' or something entirely different, but it's hard to tell with you speaking like some kind of fortune teller :x
Tho, biassed as I am, I'll go for the forementioned option :d

Has he got a crystal ball?

Maybe he hasn't been banned yet, he just seen the future and in it he see's the ban?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
lol, i was about to post the same thing but instead of reply i clicked next page.

So..

1) Get out of my head :(

2) As We > Straef :p then it must infact be correct. It is just voices in his head :D
Hoho, you must've meant the button to the left, right? <, rather than >? Surely? There's no other way!

Hey, we'd almost save Sedde's skin from looking moronic by going off-topic there, so let's get back to topic, and wait for another brilliant (yet not-too-straightforward) reply :)

... I'm waiting!

sedde

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
Hoho, you must've meant the button to the left, right? <, rather than >? Surely? There's no other way!

Hey, we'd almost save Sedde's skin from looking moronic by going off-topic there, so let's get back to topic, and wait for another brilliant (yet not-too-straightforward) reply :)

... I'm waiting!

you are still +1 right ?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
sedde said:
you are still +1 right ?
You're not making too great an effort at clearing your name, are you? ;p I guess you're not too pleased about your pitiful thread backfiring :)

Corran

Part of the furniture
Straef said:
You're not making too great an effort at clearing your name, are you? ;p I guess you're not too pleased about your pitiful thread backfiring :)

Is it backfiring as much as Uncle Bucks car??

If so he is in alot of trouble!

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Is it backfiring as much as Uncle Bucks car??

If so he is in alot of trouble!
It's backfiring like a double-edged sword! BIG TROUBLE! :OOO

edit: I suppose a sword wouldn't backfire, but back-stab...

Righto, backstabbing then :d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom