FC in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Wildfire

"If I really wanted in I would just let myself back in simple as that."

Yep, then you would have been reported to GOA (again) and your account would have been deleted, as you well know :rolleyes:

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Wrong ... I left out of my own free will because I couldn't stand to be in the same guildchannel as you, Treniel and Apathy. Cronn can be an ass too but he is ok most of the time and well Tilda, tilda is ok just acting his age now and then.If I really wanted in I would just let myself back in simple as that.

I booted you wildfire, I booted treniel, I surely would have booted apathy over time because I was getting more complaints from him that was fun. And guess what you got booted, Apathy got booted and treniel will without any doubt get booted in the future. In the meantime your clown acts in GU cost the leaving of alot of good players who would have still been there if you hadn't been invited back in. And yes they all hate me ... thats why so many of them keep in touch from time to time. As I posted before: "oh the irony in this one". Maybe I should get into fortune tellign as this is exactly what I predicted would happen.
I shall say no more wildfire. Maybe one more thing. LOL @ YOU since it seems you are out of butts to suckup to.

jesus stop whining

E

Eggy

The only relevant comments posted so far are from Jephtha, although for once I agree with Gawain.

O

old.Tzeentch

eggy you were online when i was talking to people in FC and stuff about rvring with LA :E

A

Apathy

Wrong ... I left out of my own free will because I couldn't stand to be in the same guildchannel as you, Treniel and Apathy. Cronn can be an ass too but he is ok most of the time and well Tilda, tilda is ok just acting his age now and then.If I really wanted in I would just let myself back in simple as that.

The only reason you mention me is because at the time this was all happening, I spoke out against your utterly retarded behaviour. Be warned - carrying grudges for too long can turn you into a hump-backed gimp.

I was booted because I upset some FAT MAN who wanted to pretend to be a girl and then Tilda got all pissed about it and quit the guild to get attention because you know what he's like when he gets a sniff of pussy, real or otherwise.

I'm best off out of it. I joined for the RPs and I got them. I can go back to being a fun person in a fun guild now and hope the bad habits I picked up in FC will go away. (No Manbulance, you are NOT a bad habit!)

But really Arth...let it drop! This is so months and months old and it's making Baby Jesus cry.

a.

T

Treniel-

I invited this level 25 cleric to FC, after being told "Eggy, can you invite xxx to the guild, an alt of mine" (or similar). I was not told at any point who the player actually was, assuming it was just another of WF's alt chars, as he had suggested. This is not a lack of communication on part of officers/GMs, but rather a lack of communication from WF. The first I, or any GM heard about this hib player was this evening.

Eggy you said ello to him after wiffle anounced who he was.

lol....Arthwyr the ENTIRE guild wanted you to leave cus u were completely spoiling it...if u hadn't of left we would of reported u to GOA and they would of removed you lol, and wtf kind of person keeps a lvl 1 alt (or whatever it is) in guild as GM? jesus...life get a

and as for all the people saying this should be left in /gu its a bit hard when wiffle isn't in guild is it? and we can't exactly invite tzneetch to a cg for him to say opinions...this is a public forum if you don't like it don't read it?

A

Aussie-

let's make this topic interesting

vba5881.gif

A

Arthwyr

No really apathy I would have booted you overtime for lack of teamspirit and because of the way you were dealign with people ingame I wouldn't have booted you right away but a change in attitude was definately needed . Telling people to piss off or That its none of their business where you died in emain resulted in alot of knocking on my doors. Yes it can be shit to be a GM. People complain about a member you have they want to know who his GM is then start whining. If you don't take them serious the go to their GM and then, if he has nothing better to do, he starts whining at that poin in FC 50% of my gametime was wasted on listening to complaints and the other 50% running around solo and unbuffed. As for letting it drop, I forgive but I never forget. I was letting it slip till someone decided to post a little something titled "ode to gawain" not so long ago.

Ekydus, why did FC get started.
click Here At the time Albion was doing quite poor in RvR and there was no real interest. The few players who did like to RvR alot ended up in crap pickup groups or unbalanced groups where someone logs every 5 minutes. You know how it goes .... wait for a cleric for 20 minutes he arrives and 10 minutes later the minstrel has to log so you can wait 20 minutes for a minstrel again IF you'r lucky enough to find one. We created FC for those players who wanted to RvR with their level 50 instead of just park it and role an alt. Unfortunately the wrong ppl got invited, booted and reinvited. And the new management of FC let it happen because they were totally lazy. Yes lazy 3 months after I had left the contact email in the guildinfo was still displaying my own email address so I changed it myself resulting in a few ppl throwing a tantrum. So now they stand where they are now. They booted some of the twats but their reputation is totally screwed.

O

old.Tzeentch

uncle arthwr can u tell me about teh time u soloed the entire midgard army at the hadrians wall?!

A

Arthwyr

lol....Arthwyr the ENTIRE guild wanted you to leave cus u were completely spoiling it...if u hadn't of left we would of reported u to GOA and they would of removed you lol, and wtf kind of person keeps a lvl 1 alt (or whatever it is) in guild as GM? jesus...life get a

IT speaks. Booting yourself and wildfire qualifies at "spoiling" the guild now does it so atm the guild is being "spoiled" I think of it more in the lines of pest control, after all only rats suck up to a guy in his face and call him names infront of others at the same time. Uhm ... you did contact GOA (thx tilda) they did contact me, I replied them (2 sides to every story remember) and they did not remove him. As for what I do with my alts I am paying for my account. Last time I used him was to change the contact email address in the guildinfo since none of the new GMs figured out how to do it. That was 2 or more months after I "left".
Now go develop a personality for yourself and enjoy your final days in FC.

O

old.Tzeentch

uff, arthwyr you are a bitter bitter guy :E let it go man... let it go..

A

Arthwyr

uncle arthwr can u tell me about teh time u soloed the entire midgard army at the hadrians wall?!

Does wildfire use a rubber when he shuvs it up your ass ?

A

Apathy

Does wildfire use a rubber when he shuvs it up your ass ?

(Great! Anal sex comments...my main spec.)

No Arthwyr, I expect that Treniel uses you as the douche bag you are; WF doesn't need to worry about getting shit on his knob at all.

:m00:

a.

A

Arthwyr

Apathy you don't have a clue ! I LIVED everymans dream last night IRL. Achieved my goal in life. I slept with 17 women from last years finals of the Mrs world competition who were on a sightseeing trip in my country and satistied 15 of em at least once BEFORE I actualy penetrated the first one giving her an instant orgasm ofcourse HA!

O

old.Tzeentch

Apathy you don't have a clue ! I LIVED everymans dream last night IRL. Achieved my goal in life. I slept with 17 women from last years finals of the Mrs world competition who were on a sightseeing trip in my country and satistied 15 of em at least once BEFORE I actualy penetrated the first one giving her an instant orgasm ofcourse HA!

...all the while pretending you are a girl..?

A

Apathy

satistied 15 of em at least once BEFORE I actualy penetrated the first one giving her an instant orgasm ofcourse

Q : How does Arthwyr satisfy 15 women at once?

A : By yelling "FINE THEN! I'LL SHUT UP AND LEAVE YOU ALONE."

a.

A

Apathy

Seriously though...can you imagine Arthwyr having sex with anyone? His face all screwed up...dripping with sweat...crying a bit...making a high-pitched whining noise...and that's just while he sits there telling the totally confused and unlucky girl/boy/sheep all about how those damn DAOC players screwed him over and ruined his life and really hurt his feewings. Awww.

a.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Bartemius
I am going to guess that Danyan left Alb/Excal because of the glut of whiny bitches with paranoid delusions.
Hahaha, not too far off the mark. I left because I rolled chars on alb/pryd and realised that people were nicer there (to cut a long story short anyway). ;)

BTW this thread is cool, I hadn't realised it was possible to not only stick your foot in your mouth but your entire leg... but Arthwyr has proven that it is indeed possible. ;)

C

Cronn

I didn't leave FC purely because WF got kicked, I am also very bored with the game atm and need a break.

FC won't be dying anytime soon but the full potential of it will never be realised.

S

Strondor_New

Ok, I was going to refrain from this public washing of dirty laundry, but im going to intervene as I have little option.

1) Ignoring for the moment the rights or wrongs of Wildfire's actions and his subsequent removal from FC, I would just like to say that he is still a good player, and (whether he likes it or not!) a good friend of mine.
But being a GM isnt just about being friends with everyone. Sometimes you have to make hard rules and hard decisions. We in FC have tried to enforce our long-standing rule of not allowing existing excal mid and hib players into FC for the obvious security concerns for an RvR guild. Several FC members have asked if their MId or HIb friends could join FC and i had to tell them "no". Many of you hib and mid players (I shall not name names) have PM'd me wanting to join FC, and i have had to say "no". Whatever the "communication problems" were concerning WF's and LA's conduct, the fact remains that WF knew the rules, neither he nor LA contacted me or any GM of FC before going ahead, and still they went on and did it. As those of you out there who are also GM's will know, you have to draw a line somewhere and WF (despite all his commendable contributions to FC and this server) crossed that final line (a line which I and FC and had strecthed for WF many times before).

2) Some non-FC people in this thread have predictably used it as an opportunity to snipe at FC. To those people i say this: Such sniping only reflects badly on you in the eyes of of other readers. I would not attempt to give an opinion on life inside another guild unless i had been a member of that guild. Even then i would not post such opinions on BW - thats just poor.
For the benefit of those of you out there who are not in FC, i can assure you that just like any other guild, the atmosphere inside is friendly and one of cameraderie. Please don't assume that just because others class FC as an elite RvR guild, that we are any different as a guild inside. A Guild that is full of bitterness will not last long, and FC has lasted the test of time since we are coming up to our 1st anniversary. As to the future, all i can say is despite what some people may post on BW, i receive about 10 pms in game / night 7 days a week from people wanting to join FC. Some of you may find it amusing to know that many of these applicants are the very same detractors on BW! (But i won't name names :) ). Please note that we are currently on a recruitment freeze (and have been for some months).

3) Apathy. Didn't want you to feel left out of this post :) . Apathy is clearly an intelligent and witty guy who i feel will go far IRL ... but he does suck as a sorc hehe ;p

4) Arthwyr.... blerghh.. time to put the dirty laundry away now. ;p

I ask that FC members refrain from posting any further replies to this thread and that Tilda (where are you?????) closes the thread.

See you all out there, have fun, and please try to remember, this is just a game. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread