FC in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Wildfire

<edit: there was once an FC flame here. have now removed it so that the thread doesnt get closed, but just imagine it's here nonetheless>

thanks.

O

old.Wildfire

Does brehon actually mean anything? Or is it just a word mythic made up for the fun of it...

S

swords

i get a strange image in my head, from what i have read.

FC = group of kids playing football (or 'Soccer' if your gimped)
WF tackled badly and scrapes his knee.
WF gets monk on, grabs the ball and runs off home...
'it's my ball you can't play anymore hmph'

O

old.Wildfire

hardly, they will no doubt claim they didnt even care about the dragon raid anyway (probably true), i just dont want them there after this

S

swords

yes i would expect that to come out.

Wow it's almost like being a kid in a playground again :)
Still you dont think that this would be between FC and you? and nothing to do with BW?

not that it ever stops anyone posting shit like this anyway :rolleyes:

O

old.Wildfire

Well there's a small chance that the people who did know what was going on might just say so and back up what ive already said instead of just claiming not to have had any knowledge as they're doing at the moment. That small chance ties in with the equally small chance that the people who know what I'm jabbering about aren't in-game but are browsing the forums instead.

in short; whatever.

S

swords

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Well there's a small chance that the people who did know what was going on might just say so and back up what ive already said instead of just claiming not to have had any knowledge as they're doing at the moment. That small chance ties in with the equally small chance that the people who know what I'm jabbering about aren't in-game but are browsing the forums instead.

in short; whatever.

Fair cop then.

O

old.Wildfire

"someone got owned?"

Former GM <Strife>

From that sig I'd say hell yeah.

D

Draylor

The usual sensible mature sort of post we've all come to expect from Wildfire

E

--Eraser--

yeah wiffle....cmon, you involved the BW community in this, now we wanna know what happened there :)
/em grabs coke n chips, leaninng back to enjoy
:clap:

O

old.Wildfire

ok well...

Two or three weeks ago I was chatting to tzee on IRC and he mentioned that if he played alb he'd roll a cleric because the realm needed them. Fair enough I said, if he wanted to put in the time, he could have access to one of my three alb/excal accounts. So off we went. When my cleric (Rhyveth, FYI) hit 25, I got him an invite to FC. He said hello to everyone and made no attempt to hide who he was. Everything was dandy, everyone got on and life was good...

At this point I'd like to put in the usual disclaimer that playing characters from two realms on the same server is not against the code of conduct nor is it outlawed by GOA or mythic. What is banned is spying - the act of passing information across realms.

...Fast forward to today, and tzee logs in and asks me if I want to give him some PLing in barrows as we had been doing before. I say sure and off we go. Someone (cant remember who) pipes up at the mention of "tzee" and starts (jokingly? i dunno.) yelling SPY!!!!!!1 KICK HIM!!!!!!! or thereabouts. Rhyveth is then kicked from the guild by konah and I'm told that he's trying to get me kicked out as well. I leave the guild out of protest with my necromancer, shortly before he informs the guild that all my characters, all my brother's characters, and all our alts are being removed from the guild, and that it has been decided upon by a GM vote. No-one objects. Life goes on.

edit: I would however like to point out a few facts...

The reasons for me being booted are as follows:

1) Inactivity
2) Breaching FC Security
3) "having had too many chances already"

1. I have a 7L1 wizard, 99% of who's RPs have been earned under the FC banner. I have just finished levelling a 50 necro (in my own interest and off my own back, I must admit), and a 50 sorc which I've respecced to this totally shit 49 mind spec because I was trying to be the most group-orientated player possible (go on you fuckers try and twist it so that I was doing it for my own benefeit, I dare you). I am currently £500 in debt and have to settle before I head off to uni in October. FC has a 25k/week policy like RG's, and I would like to point out that despite this, and playing eve online, Ptora has just this week gone from 4L3 to 4L5. That's a minimum of 29,526 realm points. Do the maths. I am spending far too much time on my PC at the moment and I don't care who knows it. There are also other members of FC who are far less active than me. I won't name them, but they and the GMs know who they are. I don't see them being kicked for "inactivity".

2. Right, here's the contentious one. I'm sure most of you know by now that I have for a long time now shared my account with Jaede, who plays a 50 bard on excal. I have played her char, she has played mine. This has never been a secret and I have never had any reprisals about it in FC. People smile and say hi to her when she logs on, as people do to me in Hibernia. When tzee logged on to rhyveth...

hang on stop, I want to clarify something here

WF acct #1 = wildfire + fetid (50 wiz 50 necro)
WF acct #2 = ptora (50 sorc)
WF acct #3 = edalev + rhyveth (45 pally [bro] 25 cleric)
WF acct #4 = feye (25 bard)

k done

...suddenly it's a breach of security (what security?!) and I'm expelled as a result. I don't quite understand the logic of this because, no offence to jaede who over time I've come to trust as a very respectable person, she has no particular reputation or trustworthiness in hibernia above and beyond any other non-asshole hib. Tzee on the other hand is one of the most respected players on the server, is the GM of LA, and gave me the login to his account as a gesture of mutual trust. Lets compare shall we, to see which guild is at more risk:

Tzeentch with access to Rhyveth the lvl 25 cleric (FC member)
Wildfire with access to Saadyst the lvl 50 bard (LA GM)

Hmmz. I will also say at this point that I have not once logged in on his account, so LA need not panic. During the period where we've had access to each other's accounts, has anything happened? No. Has any spying gone on? No. At least, not past tzee logging on to say "get out of emain you zerging bastards" to me after I pwned him with superior mezz skillz one too many times ;)

3. I'd be interested to see a list of the "chances" I've had to be honest, and compare that list to the number of insults or times that konah has done his best to make me look or feel inferior in the guild. I guess this part is more a matter of personal opinion than anything else, there's not really much that can be said.

M

mmmpie

./Ignore Wildfire posts

GROW UP and Get an attitude Kid!

T

Treniel-

completely and uterly disapointed with the GMs atm expected alot more from 2 of them and konah just has a vendetted against anything that moves...Tzne got invited to guild by a offcier and it means nothing that it was anounced when he joined...2 levels in 1month active spy eh?

E

Eggy

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
I am currently £500 in debt and have to settle before I head off to uni in October.

Well now you have a chance to get a job. Or, sell part of that £4000 computer you boast you have xx

O

old.Wildfire

I have one you two-faced little...

Why do you think I've been accused of being "inactive".

B

bellum

About the 25k/week police....

Is there a way to see how much you have really gotten in a week when the Chronicles are down ? Besides check your own rps ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread