FC in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pilia

Originally posted by Danyan
I could post a big post full of reasons etc.

But I'll just direct you to my sig... and my multiple Albion characters instead.

Sure ,but you don't play albion excalibur anymore,
so why do you still insist on posting you nice flamey posts here ?

Go post them on your beloved hib or alb/pryd board .

G

Garnet

Originally posted by pilia
Sure ,but you don't play albion excalibur anymore,
so why do you still insist on posting you nice flamey posts here ?

Go post them on your beloved hib or alb/pryd board .

These are public boards so stfu :)

D

Danya

If my leaving alb is such a personal insult to you as it seems to be then there's not a lot I can do about that, so *shrug*.

Back to the topic in hand. Is it just me who thinks that a guild who's GMs fail to notice a new member for over a month, then kick an established member for spurious reasons, basically because they can, is a bit, well, lame? :p

P

pilia

Originally posted by Danyan
If my leaving alb is such a personal insult to you as it seems to be then there's not a lot I can do about that, so *shrug*.

Back to the topic in hand. Is it just me who thinks that a guild who's GMs fail to notice a new member for over a month, then kick an established member for spurious reasons, basically because they can, is a bit, well, lame? :p

Your leaving alb doesnt insult me in the slightest.
Your one sided flame posts however do,like i said before,theres always 2 sides to the coin.

But hell,dont argue with an idiot,

They drag you down to their lvl and beat you with experience.

That said i go to sleep.

G

Garnet

Your one sided flame posts however do,like i said before,theres always 2 sides to the coin.

That said i go to sleep.

dont let the door hit you on the way out :rolleyes:

D

Danya

That said i go to sleep.
Well I'm not going to argue both sides at the same time am I? It's hardly my fault the opposition have no argument is it? One side tends to win in a lot of arguments, this is often because they are right. :p

As for arguing with an idiot, try looking in a mirror and shouting, that should give you ample experience of it. ;)

E

Eggy

I invited this level 25 cleric to FC, after being told "Eggy, can you invite xxx to the guild, an alt of mine" (or similar). I was not told at any point who the player actually was, assuming it was just another of WF's alt chars, as he had suggested. This is not a lack of communication on part of officers/GMs, but rather a lack of communication from WF. The first I, or any GM heard about this hib player was this evening.

If you complain so much about the guild, why does it bother that you have been removed? Why would you want to be in that sort of guild anyway? And don't start with the "I have nothing against FC", after the bunch of PM's you flamed me with...

"You're all fu**ing c**ts" etc etc

Choose being guildless, choose life.

O

old.Wildfire

I think you'll find that was me actually. Budweiser rules when ur pissed off with something. Inhibitions just goooooooooo...

O

old.Tzeentch

Originally posted by Eggy
I invited this level 25 cleric to FC, after being told "Eggy, can you invite xxx to the guild, an alt of mine" (or similar). I was not told at any point who the player actually was, assuming it was just another of WF's alt chars, as he had suggested. This is not a lack of communication on part of officers/GMs, but rather a lack of communication from WF. The first I, or any GM heard about this hib player was this evening.

If you complain so much about the guild, why does it bother that you have been removed? Why would you want to be in that sort of guild anyway? And don't start with the "I have nothing against FC", after the bunch of PM's you flamed me with...

"You're all fu**ing c**ts" etc etc

Choose being guildless, choose life.

Choose being cunts :rolleyes:

A

Arthwyr

Hilarious ...

Ok this one is just hilarious. A few points I would like to bring up. (Oh and my excuses for posting this here *chuckles* but since FC doesn't have a forum -OH THE IRONY-)

1)Wildfire finaly got booted again and this time its a GM vote ... wait guys so when I boot someone there needs to be a vote among all the players (well at least the 12 members online out of 42 total) ... the vote stood after it became clear the entire thing was orchestrated on IRC by the guy who's ass was on the line. Me proposing an email vote to be sent to both strondor and me was turned down and now you just decide he is out ... HAH !

2)Wildfire you should have been kicked long before you had so many warnings that its long overdue no matter how you turn it. Last one I personaly gave you when you were telling mazsola on his wiz (can't remember his name) how to play his wiz. You were calling him names for not using a staff. Mazsola ASKED you to stop and you just rambled on so when I Asked you to leave him alone you told me to fuck off. One day later mazsola left the guild wonder why huh. Then you got rightfully Kicked because of your nice colorful language in GU(See my sig) and you lick strondors ass till your tongue gets brown to the point where you well ... see point 1

3)When I left I said I wondered how long it would take for the new "democratic" GMs to boot you and some of the other muppets and guess what most of them are gone now along with a bunch of other fine ppl who would have stayed if you had been kicked earlier. Add to that that an earlier cleanup would have saved the guild alot of bad publicity.

4)To treniel: wonder when you are next you muppet. After being guildless for what ... 5 months I talk to Sorusi because we both needed to agree on new members at the time and Invite you to the guild. You thank me by inviting me to an ingame chat and sending me PMs with "what's up mate" while you call me an asshole on a public IRC channel at exactly the same time"
TBH reading those logs made me think of Beavis and butthead
Wildfire: "arthwyr is an asshole"
Treniel: "Yea Uhuh uhhu Asshole"
Anyhow your nice backstabbing nature qualified you as the lowest form of life on this server. Say it to someones face or shut up. Hope you get booted soon.

5)To FC: I'm glad someone finaly stepped up to boot the bad elements and I hope a few more will follow. I'm also glad to see ppl like noret and parlain returned, saw Karamon too a while back but I dont know if its the old one. Great guy if he is. They might bring back a bit of the fun the guild was when Sorusi and me first started it. Changing your own policy that you decided to go forth on when I was in charge is abit of a joke though. As for some of you contacting me ingame when I'm on calling me mate .. DON't I am not your mate I look at a number of you as ppl who kept their mouth shut about how they felt when I needed you to speak up. Letting me down when you shouldn't have. So whatever I am, I'm certainly not your m8 unless you have a very weird idea of what being m8tes is all about. Some of you I still look at as friends and they know who they are.

6)To anyone who is thinking about flaming this post I made. Plz do, I could use a good laugh.

7)Booted - Check signature below, about damn time.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by QuickS
Wildfire: how about informing (or better still - asking if its ok first) the GMs that you are gonna share your accounts with other people.

~rolls eyes~

He's been doing that for months.

Still, at least he wasn't kicked for refusing to pretend that some guy is a girl. :mgwhore2::kiss2::mgwhore:

a.

Q

QuickS

Apathy, you were kicked for being the worst sorc we'd ever had the misfortune to set our eyes upon.

A

Apathy

Well congratulations on not having the balls to simply tell me that in-game and making up something else.

Or congratulations instead, perhaps, on having the wit to think up a less pathetic excuse for public display.

a.

O

old.Wildfire

gawain you were removed because no-one liked you.
i shall say no more.

N

Novamir

strange post.

why post it here wildfire? you obviously enjoy the attention and drama far more than you actually enjoy keeping friends with FC and staying in guild.

unfortunately due to goa not letting us have a third english server people see the need to play more than one realm on Excal. i personally feel this is totally wrong and shouldn't be allowed but you can't stop it. Jaede is YOU? ugh ffs.. and saadyst gave you access to his account?!?! that's wrong :(

gl FC and don't listen to treniel's FC WILL DIE!!11 whines because i'm sure you will have a much better guild after the fake members leave.

E

Ekydus

I don't know if it's the frontmen but FC to me have always seemed as egotistical "I am better than thou" players.

You shouldn't have to ask your guild to share your account with someone it's not up to them.
"S'cuse me... Sir... Mr GM? S'OK if I share my account with my daddy?"

I speak for all of Albion when I say people won't care if FC collapse. Sort yourselves out. This is an RPG but it is not life. RvR is not life, yes, that's right... It's not.

I don't know the entire story and I don't exactly care. All I have seen is the basic details and have made my own mind up.
From the response of the GMs here you sound like right helpful and caring people. Now go play some PvP and gank grey cons to boost your ego further.
Why the hell did FC even get created? Waste of a guild tag.
Well, atleast most of the idiots in the realm are in the same guild.
There are a few good FC players out there and to you i'd like to say: Find a new guild. Don't just stay in the most hated guild in Albion/ DAoC because of a few realm points. Staying in the sort of environment as FC serisouly can't be healthy for body or mind.

G

gunner440

different guilds have different points of view and different rules

flaming one just because they dont have the same "ideas" as you doesn't make sense.

if they like to rvr then they like to rvr, why complain?

O

old.LandShark

FC, seriously, this is stupid... do this in a CG or get a private forum =/
And everyone commenting on this not in FC - butt out :p

O

old.LandShark

Am I commenting on what FC are talking about? No.

N

Novamir

Originally posted by old.LandShark
Am I commenting on what FC are talking about? No.

Originally posted by old.LandShark
FC, seriously, this is stupid... do this in a CG or get a private forum =/

:confused:

J

Jephtha

Ekydus,

Please grow up....if this is just a game as you point out why bother commenting on things you clearly know nothing about...and you must also feel really superior being able to comment for the whole of Albion...I bow to your superior knowledge.

As far as I know during the time I have been with FC I have not seen any more "attitude" than any other guild I have been with. We certainly do not say we are better than anyone else, other "knowlegable" people say it...draw your own conclusions.

Speak to anyone that knows me and please find out if I am egotisitical...I will promise you one thing I would not be a member of a guild that was.

As for this actual thread I really do think it is totally pointless....It is internal guild business that WF decided to make external, I am not too worried about other peoples comments/opinions etc but imo the only reason this thread exists is to get people to flame FC...fine, enjoy!

M

mmmpie

Originally posted by gunZ-
different guilds have different points of view and different rules

flaming one just because they dont have the same "ideas" as you doesn't make sense.

if they like to rvr then they like to rvr, why complain?

But a normal attitude wont hurt,such a crappy attitude dont benefits s... well u removed a good cursed part of it,so it can only get better!

Hopefully u continue with a nerfed ego in the future,rps is just some silly pts who makes ur beloved char stronger,but why act like ur 20 feet above all other albs coz of that,nah get some more peeps like Parlain<--- can only make ur guild stronger,and lesser Gimps like Wildfire,who is the worst player i ever meet!

/Regards Mmmpie
Proud member of Dragon Knights

O

old.Wildfire

interesting, considering ive never spoken to you in my life and have no idea who you are...

B

Bartemius

I am going to guess that Danyan left Alb/Excal because of the glut of whiny bitches with paranoid delusions.

A

Arthwyr

gawain you were removed because no-one liked you.
i shall say no more.

Wrong ... I left out of my own free will because I couldn't stand to be in the same guildchannel as you, Treniel and Apathy. Cronn can be an ass too but he is ok most of the time and well Tilda, tilda is ok just acting his age now and then.If I really wanted in I would just let myself back in simple as that.

I booted you wildfire, I booted treniel, I surely would have booted apathy over time because I was getting more complaints from him that was fun. And guess what you got booted, Apathy got booted and treniel will without any doubt get booted in the future. In the meantime your clown acts in GU cost the leaving of alot of good players who would have still been there if you hadn't been invited back in. And yes they all hate me ... thats why so many of them keep in touch from time to time. As I posted before: "oh the irony in this one". Maybe I should get into fortune tellign as this is exactly what I predicted would happen.
I shall say no more wildfire. Maybe one more thing. LOL @ YOU since it seems you are out of butts to suckup to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom