FC in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

old.Wildfire

Oh hi Q...

The guild were made aware of tzee's presence, it wasn't anywhere resembling close to a secret. I requested an invite for the character, and pointed out that it was because tzee had started playing her and she was therefore active. The membership was granted. I was under the impression that officers were given invite rights because they were suitable for making recruitment decisions...

D

Danya

Originally posted by QuickS
Well today was the first that any of the GMs knew that you were in the guild.
Cool the GMs are so out of touch with their officers they don't know things until a month afterwards. Damn I wish I was in that guild!!!11one

K

K0nah

Originally posted by pilia
Dare i ask what motivated you to post this on BW ?

...because this is the tallest soap box around and we do all know how much "wiffle" loves an audience... :rolleyes:

You knowingly allowed/encouraged the GM of a competitor guild (Llaw) to join our guild, did not inform the GMs of this fact and whats more saw nothing wrong with doing it.

You were and had been on thin ice for a longtime for various reasons (bad attitude, disruptive, offensive, borderline inactive) this was frankly the last straw and from my personal view was loooong overdue.

T

Treniel-

he was in for 1 month+ and you had no idea? yeah right kon

D

Danya

Yeah he only told the officers, I mean damn, who'd have thought the officers and GMs of a guild might talk to each other on a more than bi-monthly basis!

O

old.Tzeentch

Competitor guild what??

its a GAME

i wanted to take that cleric to 50 so i could rvr with a great bunch of guys and see it from the flipside, does that not appeal to you?

you guys needed an active cleric? i heard it quite a few times in /gu

i sought to fill that gap...

seriously, where is the problem?

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Treniel-
he was in for 1 month+ and you had no idea? yeah right kon

yes absolutely no idea and niether had quicksilver or strondor cos NONE of us were asked/told.

O

old.Wildfire

Competitor lol... I strive (and largely succeed :p) to kick tzee's ass as much as any other RvRing alb but... damn, someone really is taking this game too seriously these days.

T

Treniel-

ok ok so just from co-incidence the 10 times tz logged in and said ello tz playing over the past month you were never on and eggy never mentioned that he had invited a hib GM into guild? and what about the fact that another bard was playing his main char for a while and you NEVER did anything about that?

D

Danya

Originally posted by K0nah
yes absolutely no idea and niether had quicksilver or strondor cos NONE of us were asked/told.
I think your guild needs to work on communication tbh. you know like talking to each other instead of the GMs just shouting at the minions.

O

old.Wildfire

If they did that it would be an improvement over the current apathy-a-thon tbh.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
its a GAME

yes its a game, your the bad guy im the good guy.

you wear the black hat, i wear the white

etc

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Danyan
I think your guild needs to work on communication tbh. you know like talking to each other instead of the GMs just shouting at the minions.

its such a shame youll never know what our communications are anymore isnt it :(

T

Treniel-

konah you seriously need to improove on your flaming tactics man you are meant to back up your posts with reasons etc not just post jibberish

D

Danya

its such a shame youll never know what our communications are anymore isnt it :(
Never did to start with. I'm basing my observations off this thread. :p

TBH these spying allegations are so childish I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

P

pilia

Ok now honestly,keep this ingame plz

And to Danyan,keep to your hib forum :-0

K

K0nah

Originally posted by Treniel-
konah you seriously need to improove on your flaming tactics man you are meant to back up your posts with reasons etc not just post jibberish

i've said all i need to say. "we'll let the viewers decide" not that it matters...

take it to 10 pages, have fun :)

O

old.Tzeentch

etc

and the rest of the post? :)

im not so lame im gonna 'spy' or any of that kung fu ninja shit

is it your mistake as a GM for not knowing what goes in your guild, when about 10-15 members do?

or is it theirs?

D

Danya

Originally posted by pilia
Ok now honestly,keep this ingame plz

And to Danyan,keep to your hib forum :-0
Please, pull your head from your arse, you'll suffocate.

D

Danya

etc
Nice hat konah... I really like the "D" motif. ;)

P

pilia

Originally posted by Danyan
Cool the GMs are so out of touch with their officers they don't know things until a month afterwards. Damn I wish I was in that guild!!!11one

Yes really i will,go to your flavor of the month class plz.

O

old.Tzeentch

mana mentalist is flavour of the month?

what fucking month is this?

P

pilia

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
mana mentalist is flavour of the month?

what fucking month is this?

The month danyan swapped to hib,yet seems to stick alb forum :)

D

Danya

WTF I swapped to hib last july. That's a lot more than one month FYI. And mentalist is about as FOTM as spirit cabalists. :p

D

Danya

I could post a big post full of reasons etc.

But I'll just direct you to my sig... and my multiple Albion characters instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom