Farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belsameth

Tainted
k9 and ST, somehow you're starting to remind me of the 2 old folks from the Muppet Show. Waldorff and Stradler (tho I'm sure I have their names wrong)

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
i havent changed much no.. but my posts will stay generally nicer and flame free.

you wont see the old k9 here.
You actually expect people to believe that?

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
i havent changed much no.. but my posts will stay generally nicer and flame free.

you wont see the old k9 here.
even towards moo? :/

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
I don't remember the muppet show much, but ok ;(

Flesh

Banned
Not once have either of us posted "+1" or single smileys though. :x

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
bels: no idea who they are, i doubt st does either.

coim: yes and if they dont i will prove it to them, if i were going to flame i would have done it already, id be doing it right now.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
We posted sentences, and 'chatted' to each other. I thought that was ok. Obviously not.

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Funny how people say they don't care about stuff and yet make about 20 posts crying about being told to grow up.

Belsameth

Tainted
Coim said:
Ah yes, once. Although I've done a lot less than most of the people here.

yes, and that's why you've never been banned/reset/whatever. right now on FH you're one of the worse tho, together with Flesh.

again, I won't deny that I'm being too harsh at the moment, I know I am. but look behind that a bit and think back on BW (even if it's still there) and you might actually understand.

I'll also repeat that the reason you see most modding here is because this is the most active forum. no doubt it would've been one of the RVR forums who would've recieved most of it if they where on BW levels of activity. I concider those far, far worse then anything you lot have to offer.

Belsameth

Tainted
Coim said:
You actually expect people to believe that?

if he shows the old k9 he's gone, just like Karaam or anybody else that's back now but used to be banned.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
I'll also repeat that the reason you see most modding here is because this is the most active forum. no doubt it would've been one of the RVR forums who would've recieved most of it if they where on BW levels of activity. I concider those far, far worse then anything you lot have to offer.
So why the fuck was that place never moderated actively? If that was the worst place, surely there should have been someone to actually moderate there.

Belsameth

Tainted
k9awya said:
bels: no idea who they are, i doubt st does either.

they were too grandpa's who were always complaining bout the awefull quality of the show, but at the same time never left the theatre for it :p

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Does that mean you forget the grudge until I act like a fool? Or is that too late?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
ah, we have actually been compared to two "old farts" complaining in rl.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
yes, and that's why you've never been banned/reset/whatever. right now on FH you're one of the worse tho, together with Flesh.
Why!? We were 'chatting', which, earlier on, you said was ok.

Belsameth

Tainted
Coim said:
So why the fuck was that place never moderated actively? If that was the worst place, surely there should have been someone to actually moderate there.

it was, just as all forums were. with BW there was a history of conciderable tolerance of what was allowed and what not tho, which made any attempt to fight it a losing battle. which is exactly what the advantage of a new forum is. you're not, or less, burdened with that history.

Flesh

Banned
Because she's the forum equivalent of a judge, once she's made her decision, she can't admit to being wrong, regardless of whether she is or not, as if she were to do so..the forums would turn to chaos, and people like k9 would left to run free! :(

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
it was, just as all forums were. with BW there was a history of conciderable tolerance of what was allowed and what not tho, which made any attempt to fight it a losing battle. which is exactly what the advantage of a new forum is. you're not, or less, burdened with that history.
I thought you gave a warning to people who +1'd, and QQ'd, etc? I seriously doubt you warned people in there. And when Ziva first became a moderator, and asked me to point out posts in the RvR forum which I though were unacceptable, I reported about a dozen. I received a PM from Ziva, along the lines of 'I've looked at them, and I see your point. I'll try to do something about it', and I thought "Great! A moderator who actually listens". Only to find that nothing was done, nothing changed, nothing moderated.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
they banned me for doing +1

you actually seemed to love that coim, great moderating wouldnt you say.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
they banned me for doing +1

you actually seemed to love that coim, great moderating wouldnt you say.
I thought you were banned for mod baiting? Even if you were banned for doing +1's, yes, it was good moderating. I don't see your point.

Belsameth

Tainted
you should see the list of warnings we have in our mod forum. sadly those that were warned generally didn't repeat themselves (except for 1 or 2 exeptions, who got banned)

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
you are whining about mods doing nothing to +1's

they banned someone who did it once

point being they did something about it.

katt!

Fledgling Freddie
Coim said:
I thought you were banned for mod baiting? Even if you were banned for doing +1's, yes, it was good moderating. I don't see your point.
doing +1 in a moderator thread saying "dont fucking post +1" = modbaiting.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Fedaykin said:
bels how did you attain the rank of moderator?

Pains me to say it, but bels is like the only good mod on here.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
you are whining about mods doing nothing to +1's

they banned someone who did it once

point being they did something about it.
I was whining about mods doing nothing to people who +1 in RvR discussion.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
ST^ said:
Pains me to say it, but bels is like the only good mod on here.
Was the only good mod, and maybe Flimgoblin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom