i dont think she will say "here is your post count back"

Flesh

Banned
I'm new to Excal OT, but has k9awya always been such a cock ?;o

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Flesh said:
I'm new to Excal OT, but has k9awya always been such a cock ?;o
Yes, he was banned before on the old BW, and now he's back everyone seems to love him. Including the mods.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Then what do you wanna hear from bels... exactly?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to hear if she'll do anything with the RvR section, if she'll actually listen to criticism and consider looking at her moderating. Or if she's just going to ban me, close this thread, and pretend like it never existed.

Flesh

Banned
Is it me, or did this thread, result in more spam then was here before?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
so coim, who has shown any signs of loving me on the forum?

the mods havent done anything for me, ive had about 9 negative reps and everyone seems to hate me even my own brother.

Belsameth

Tainted
You raise a valid point, Coim, one with which I partly agree.

yes, I've been very harsh the last few days, although not as harsh as I wanted to be. but don't think it's exclusively on eOT that I did so, it was all over the forum. granted, I locked/deleted most threads here, but that's a matter of volume. nowhere was there as much posted as here.

in the past I've always been incredibly tolerant toward postfarming, and I still prefer to be. what I don't want however is that FH will decent to the same levels as BW did. a level where posts fall into 4 catagories. Whines, postfarms, flames and grats threads, I hope you can agree with me on that.

unfortunatly, tho we began with a clean slate forum wise, we didn't get a new user database, and a few of the worse offenders (and that includes you, don't even try to deny it) came here as well, so I felt (and still feel) the need to be a little harsher then I want to be, just to get my point across. I made a nice welcome message in the general forum (as you no doubt saw) but it seems it that wasn't quite enough.

have a chat here, have a laught, do whatever you please, you know I'll join in with you lot as I love a bit of mindless fun as much as the next girl, but don't fall down the postfarming pit (or reputation farming, which seems to be the Next Big Thing) and you won't have any problems with me, or any of the other mods. in the end it's your forum, but you gotto ask yourself, do you really want another BW?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
I'd also like to know why I was warned, considering that thread was a complete joke.

Belsameth

Tainted
not much different from Loxleyhoods joke. besides that, all your farming added up to the warning. if that didn't happen, I wouldn't have

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
You raise a valid point, Coim, one with which I partly agree.

yes, I've been very harsh the last few days, although not as harsh as I wanted to be. but don't think it's exclusively on eOT that I did so, it was all over the forum. granted, I locked/deleted most threads here, but that's a matter of volume. nowhere was there as much posted as here.

in the past I've always been incredibly tolerant toward postfarming, and I still prefer to be. what I don't want however is that FH will decent to the same levels as BW did. a level where posts fall into 4 catagories. Whines, postfarms, flames and grats threads, I hope you can agree with me on that.

unfortunatly, tho we began with a clean slate forum wise, we didn't get a new user database, and a few of the worse offenders (and that includes you, don't even try to deny it) came here as well, so I felt (and still feel) the need to be a little harsher then I want to be, just to get my point across. I made a nice welcome message in the general forum (as you no doubt saw) but it seems it that wasn't quite enough.

have a chat here, have a laught, do whatever you please, you know I'll join in with you lot as I love a bit of mindless fun as much as the next girl, but don't fall down the postfarming pit (or reputation farming, which seems to be the Next Big Thing) and you won't have any problems with me, or any of the other mods. in the end it's your forum, but you gotto ask yourself, do you really want another BW?
It's in a worse state already. Excal OT had decent threads, that God thread for example. We had laughs, fun threads, things to joke about. Here we can't do fuck all without it getting deleted. How the fuck are we meant to chat. I was chatting all day yesterday, hence why I had so many posts. I also have done absoloutely nothing when it comes to 'reputation farming'. I couldn't care less about that.

And yes, I'd much rather have another BW to the utter piece of trash this is turning into.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
so coim, who has shown any signs of loving me on the forum?

the mods havent done anything for me, ive had about 9 negative reps and everyone seems to hate me even my own brother.
The fact that you're still here is a sign of fucking love. You got banned for a reason, you should've been banned again. You were one of the worst posters I ever saw on BW.

Flesh

Banned
Just like to point out..you can't reputation farm.. you can only give each person a rep comment every 24 hours or something, so unless large numbers of people decide to suddenly give a person good/bad rep, then it's impossible.. and if that was the case I'm sure it wouldn't be without good reason.. knowing the mature and intellectual types who loiter here.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
not much different from Loxleyhoods joke. besides that, all your farming added up to the warning. if that didn't happen, I wouldn't have
Which doesn't say anything, considering most people thought Lox's joke was perfectly acceptable.

Belsameth

Tainted
then cool it, and don't hijack threads all over the forum. as I said before, I loved eOT before it turned into a postfarming funhouse. if you look closely at 99% of the threads I locked, postfarming was exactly what was going on there. either that, or "having fun" abusing eachother.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Flesh said:
Just like to point out..you can't reputation farm.. you can only give each person a rep comment every 24 hours or something, so unless large numbers of people decide to suddenly give a person good/bad rep, then it's impossible.. and if that was the case I'm sure it wouldn't be without good reason.. knowing the mature and intellectual types who loiter here.

it is actually possible to rep farm a little down the road, its starting already.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Coim said:
The fact that you're still here is a sign of fucking love. You got banned for a reason, you should've been banned again. You were one of the worst posters I ever saw on BW.

banned again for what?

this is freddyshouse, i havent done anything bad here.

Belsameth

Tainted
Coim said:

even Karaam gets another chance here, why not k9? :)

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
and a few of the worse offenders (and that includes you, don't even try to deny it) came here as well
Another thing, you fail to recognise that up until today, I've never been officially warned, never been banned, never had my post count reset.

Flesh

Banned
Seems to me k9 spams just as much as Coim, or myself..except his posts seem to tend towards being hipocritical bullshit as opposed to friendly conversation.. yet we're the ones punished?

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
banned again for what?

this is freddyshouse, i havent done anything bad here.
K9, you haven't changed at all. As soon as this forum settles down you'll be exactly the same. Anyone who can't recognise that is retarded, utterly retarded.

Belsameth

Tainted
Coim said:
Another thing, you fail to recognise that up until today, I've never been officially warned, never been banned, never had my post count reset.

nope, because we had a few pretty solid rules laid out for ourself on what we warned for. namely +1, and single smileys. we're a bit more liberal here with what we concider spam.

your post also contains a fault, because I DID warn you. even logged it in the BW mod forum.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
i havent changed much no.. but my posts will stay generally nicer and flame free.

you wont see the old k9 here.

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
k9 has only changed once in the past 5 years. He started to flame more.

Coim

Fledgling Freddie
Belsameth said:
nope, because we had a few pretty solid rules laid out for ourself on what we warned for. namely +1, and single smileys. we're a bit more liberal here with what we concider spam.

your post also contains a fault, because I DID warn you. even logged it in the BW mod forum.
Ah yes, once. Although I've done a lot less than most of the people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom